Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
American Horror Story: Coven (Season 3)
Topic Started: Aug 6 2013, 11:28 PM (356 Views)
Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

American Horror Story: Coven
Cast List (so far): Jessica Lange, Evan Peters, Sarah Paulson, Lily Rabe, Frances Conroy, Taissa Farmiga, Alexandra Breckridge, Denis O'Hare, Jamie Brewer, Kathy Bates, Gabourey Sidibe, Angela Bassett, Patti LuPone, Grey Damon, & Emma Roberts

Premieres October 2013.

Season 3 Teaser #1:

Edited by Bright Eyes, Aug 6 2013, 11:29 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

These teasers drive me nuts! I'm too excited for the new season. I think Coven has the potential to be the best one yet! The cast is phenomenal and I can't wait to see what the writers have planned for each of them.

MissLola
Member Avatar

I was suprised by the cast list. Especially Angela Bassett, Kathy Bates, and Patti LuPone. Can't wait to see how they do!

am103
Member Avatar

Another new teaser! "Pins & Needles"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLLOK-HhE5c

Graceland
Member Avatar

The show seems to pick it's theme just right every year. After the 'containment' of last year's series, now we're back outdoors. I love how many making up the cast are playing historical characters. The cast list is extraordinary. AHS is like getting a Christmas present each Halloween!

am103
Member Avatar

"Staircase"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMClIbA5XVk

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply