Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, August 7th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 7 2013, 08:02 AM (12,375 Views)
am103
Member Avatar

Maggie is so annoying. I can't stand her anymore. Being rude to JJ just because he doesn't like her egghead son? Pfft.

Maxine is also on my last nerve today. Her love for Dannifer is nauseating.

I'm enjoying Theresa today. She's good contrast to the "good girls" Abigail and Gabi. And her scenes with Caroline are FANTASTIC.

Nicole talking down on herself is hard to watch. You can tell she really means the things she's saying. These are some GREAT angsty Ericole scenes.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

These Dannifer scenes are comedic, and they're not supposed to be. This comes across as some kind of teenage romance. I've seen more angst in Nick/Gabi than this dud of a pairing.

I just need a week of solid episodes with no sight or mention of EJami or Dannifer. Is that too much to ask?

am103
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Aug 7 2013, 12:40 PM
JessicaLeigh
Aug 7 2013, 12:33 PM
tomsawyer
Aug 7 2013, 12:30 PM
Oh man, GREAT Ericole scene. The angst is SOOOOO good.
It's PALPABLE. They're incredible.
That's a great word for it... PALPABLE. I am feeling EVERYTHING they're feeling and it's absolutely killing me. GV and AZ are just so damn good in playing the emotional subtext in their scenes. Honestly, I haven't been this invested in the genuine creation a couple in soooo long. I love how slowly they are taking them because I want to feel every little beat along the way.
I agree. I'll be the first one to complain about the slow movement of their story, but truthfully I appreciate it because it makes their scenes THAT much more real and passionate. When those two finally get together, heads will explode.

am103
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Aug 7 2013, 12:45 PM
Honeybees
Aug 7 2013, 12:41 PM
Oh my god, Daniel is the worst, most self-righteous prick ever. To compare his adultery with Chloe to Jennifer's desire for discretion is out of control horrible.
And Jennifer should have been reminded of what this dolt did to her brother!
THANK YOU. Why is Lucas the only person that ever mentions it? Because I DO recall Jennifer throwing it in Chloe's face. Why is she letting Daniel off the hook?

am103
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Aug 7 2013, 12:48 PM
am103
Aug 7 2013, 12:42 PM
These Dannifer scenes are comedic, and they're not supposed to be. This comes across as some kind of teenage romance. I've seen more angst in Nick/Gabi than this dud of a pairing.

I just need a week of solid episodes with no sight or mention of EJami or Dannifer. Is that too much to ask?
I agree with you mostly, but at least EJami (can't believe I'm about to say this) actually have some HEAT and I'm able to buy that their attraction and feelings - however puzzling they are to me - are real.
I don't deny that they have chemistry, but they're overrated to me.

am103
Member Avatar

Why is Brady telling Maggie about getting back together with Kristen? Wouldn't Victor be more concerned about that?

Oh, snap. Some Nicole/Kristen scenes I didn't know were happening? Yes, please.

am103
Member Avatar

What day does Chrishell Stause debut as Jordan?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply