Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, August 7th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 7 2013, 08:02 AM (12,361 Views)
Rosebud
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Aug 7 2013, 12:16 PM
Shouldn't Will be having this conversation with Marlena instead of with Maggie?

Maybe Will is working for the audience by subliminally persuading Maggie to spend her time propping WilSon instead of Dannifet.
Perky Maggie is even more annoying than buttinsky Maggie.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Aug 7 2013, 12:28 PM
six
Aug 7 2013, 12:15 PM
It's weird how obliviousness is cute in Eric and infuriating in Brady.
Because Eric is usually very intuitive and quick to the take, but still remains humble and doesn't think he knows everything. So when he doesn't see what's in front of him it's kinda endearing.

Brady has lost brain cells ever since he went to Europe and became a druggie.
He's been screwed up since he was sorased. I try to forget it but its hard to forget psycho-Brady (KL version).

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Wow, Pollyanna Brady mentioned his dad :o

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Brady tells Maggie he getting back with Kristen... Has he told Marlena? I can't remember...

Wow, the Catholic Church in Salem USA runs a lot like congress and big business lobbies. :rolleyes:

Nice to hear Eric object to Kristen working with him and mentioning how much she has hurt his family.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

blueskies
Aug 7 2013, 12:55 PM
am103
Aug 7 2013, 12:51 PM
Why is Brady telling Maggie about getting back together with Kristen? Wouldn't Victor be more concerned about that?

Oh, snap. Some Nicole/Kristen scenes I didn't know were happening? Yes, please.
why is he telling anyone?? Didn't he just finish telling Eric that he and Kristen had decided to wait to tell people?
I'm sure he'll propose to her again and set another wedding date ASAP.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

This show is making a classic soap mistake by bringing on Thereanie and shoving her down the audience's throats. She's everywhere and quickly becoming another Sami.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Kristen is now acting the same way with Brady as she acted with John back in the 90's when she had the pillow baby. Brady wants to make out and she refuses, acting like she's hiding something. She's so predictable.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Aug 7 2013, 02:31 PM
Rosebud
Aug 7 2013, 02:12 PM
This show is making a classic soap mistake by bringing on Thereanie and shoving her down the audience's throats. She's everywhere and quickly becoming another Sami.
She is such a breath of fresh air among the other "airtime leaders" for the month IMO.

More JT...especially if she is going to snark on annoying c.unt characters like Daniel and Jennifer.
In small quantities I wouldn't mind her at all, but she seems to be on all the time.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

blueskies
Aug 7 2013, 03:30 PM
Classic
Aug 7 2013, 03:27 PM
KweenBoda: Jennifer and Maggie don't need to go. The real problem is Dr. Sleaze. For some reason the guy has most of the women of Salem hypnotized. :hypnotize:
When he's finally gone--the women will be themselves again, lives can get back to normal.
we should find out Dan's actually a pawn of Peter's and this whole time he was just working his way to breaking up Jen & Jack, and right now Peter has Jack locked up somewhere.
Oh yea! Or maybe he IS Peter, and he rips off his mask while he's screwing Jennifer. She then has a stroke :blulaugh: At this point I just want Jennifer to suffer (Maggie too!)

Rosebud
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Aug 7 2013, 05:54 PM
Panda Panda
Aug 7 2013, 02:17 PM
Bristen the redux is irritating me more than their first get together. I think it's because they're being written the same way post-break up as they were pre-break up with the added exception of Brady saying to everyone, "My eyes are wide open now. If she's playing me I'll know"

but

the dialogue exchange between those two is so stupid, Kristen brought up Marlena and how she would bad mouth her to Eric and then Brady tried said something like "Don't worry. Eric will see you as the kind, generous person I see you as"

I know Brady's supposed to still be in love with Kristen but does he not remember that he just got his heart stomped on a few months ago? Singing her praises and how everyone will eventually come to understand their relationship is just beyond idiotic.
Brady is being written as a moron,a"fidiot" but I must admit I am looking forward to seeing how the "crash and burn"unfolds.
Brady needs to really crash hard to be punished for his stupidity. I'd like to see him either turn evil (well, revert back to the nasty self loathing cruel Brady) or else turn into the town drunk slash petty criminal.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Aug 7 2013, 09:47 PM
concerned
Aug 7 2013, 09:16 PM
JDeveraux_91
Aug 7 2013, 05:38 PM
Forgive me if I've misinterpreted today's Fetch scenes, I did a hell of a lot of FFing, but did Daniel seriously throw a shit fit over Jen not shouting to the world that they are back together and dump her once again just a few hours after their latest boink?? Good freaking lord, how in world do any of the morons writing this shit think this is good or even interesting?! I don't get how anyone could support this farce of a couple. I've seen rumors that they have supporters and I don't get how anyone could be on the Fetch bandwagon after all this utter nonsense. :drunk: Fetch's entire relationship is - bitching, whining, booty calls, dumping each other. They are the absolute worst thing I've ever seen on Days.

Oh, and Maggie is a nasty bitch who needs to be killed via empty booze bottle again. This time for good. If a serial killer shows up in Salem soon, Maggie is now at the top of my kill list, along with Dannibore.
I think I've had this one explained to me before.

It doesn't matter if you can't stand the couple in question the only important thing is that we are talking about them and that makes them worthy of being at the centre of the show and getting the lions share of the airtime.
See, I don't get the logic behind giving lots of airtime to a couple who are talked about a lot because they suck so much. Apparently, people pouring out hatred and wishing a couple would die a violent death by fire, car crash, shark attack, axe murder etc. is awesome feedback to the geniuses running Days? :shrug: :drunk:
Yep, Corday says he's happy when viewers are throwing their sandwiches at theit tv's.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

I was just wondering something... Why isn't Kristen angry and vengeful against Brady the way she is toward John? Brady left her begging on the ground the same as John did after finding out about things she had done, rejecting her at the alter (or almost at the alter). I guess she has no pride left :blulaugh:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply