Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH Duo Previews 'Lots of Baby Drama' Ahead – Plus: Will Robin Return?
Topic Started: Aug 7 2013, 08:38 PM (2,209 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

General Hospital Duo Previews 'Lots of Baby Drama' Ahead – Plus: Will Robin Return?

BY MEGAN MASTERS

It’s been the summer of baby-mama (and -daddy!) drama on General Hospital — and an inevitably sudsy climax is on the way, stars Kirsten Storms and Jason Thompson reveal to TVLine.

“Lots of baby drama going on right now,” laughs Storms, whose Port Charles alter ego Maxie is currently carrying her own child but passing it off as the unborn baby of her best friend. “And the next few months are going to be pretty crazy for me.”

For more click link below

http://tvline.com/2013/08/07/general-hospital-maxie-patrick-baby-drama-robin-returns/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Connor Murphy
Member Avatar

I'm glued to the TV to see how both of the baby storylines turn out. Thanks for posting.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Love the mention of Robin -- but wish I hadn't made the mistake of reading the comments. LOL.

natdot99
Member Avatar

The article was very vague, but it looks like JT does not like the Pat/Sab storyline,
:applause:

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

I love JT and even he wants KM back as Robin. The rapport, the friendship, and the chemistry that JT and KM had, can't be fake. He must be tired playing a storyline where he is dating someone who is immature and childish. I do not see the actress who play Sabrina lasting long with her obsession with all things Britt rather than enjoying her time with Patrick.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

granolagirl
Aug 8 2013, 11:57 PM
Love the mention of Robin -- but wish I hadn't made the mistake of reading the comments. LOL.

natdot99
Aug 9 2013, 10:06 AM
The article was very vague, but it looks like JT does not like the Pat/Sab storyline,
:applause:

It is clear that JT wants KM back as Robin. I always thought they would make a fabulous offscreen couple. :D

faye34

never liked the character of robin should have let her stayed dead hope she isn't coming back need to end this robin story once and for all let dr.o kill her for real this tme

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply