Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, August 13th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 13 2013, 07:05 AM (14,253 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Who's the kid in the back and why does he look so creepy?

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Those are Orpheus' children...all the way back to the Stockholm storyline where Orpheus kidnapped Marlena cause John shot his wife accidentally when they were on a mission for the ISA, etc. Good stuff!!

LuLu2102

Orpheus! I miss those days when there were other villains besides Stefano Dimera, and Stefano was off the canvas for long stretches of time.

Brewster
Member Avatar

This show needs more villains!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

^^They really do. They should have kept Ian McAllister, I thought IB did a great job with what they gave him and he played creepy real well. I do think the story wasn't well written but it had potential. Ian M with a link to the DImeras could have taken the entire thing with John being a Dimera and put an end to it....him being the one that was directly related to "Santo" would have put an end to the silliness that was that story. Oh well....

Brewster
Member Avatar

Ian McAllister was a good villain...but yes, the story was lacking for him. And I need to forget all things related to Madison James.

IB was creepy in a creepy, good way.

lysie
Member Avatar

MissLola
Aug 13 2013, 07:35 AM
Who's the kid in the back and why does he look so creepy?
You'd look creepy too if no one ever bothered to name you.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Orpheus...one of DAYS most underrated villains from the past!

Brewster
Member Avatar

I am so ready for high Julie.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

LuLu2102
Aug 13 2013, 08:10 AM
Orpheus! I miss those days when there were other villains besides Stefano Dimera, and Stefano was off the canvas for long stretches of time.
The last two decades Days took the concept of DiMera's-as-villains and ran it right into the ground. One villain besides Orpheus I wouldn't mind seeing again is Ernesto Toscano. Or they could do another Cruise of Deception adventure and introduce another new villain that way.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

lysie
Aug 13 2013, 07:05 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
They need to bring back Orpheus and give John & Marlena a new story with him!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

I personally would think about bringing back some of Franco Kelly's relatives...mob tied asses who want to seek revenge on Lucas and Kate, for their part in his killing, and the Salem PD for screwing up that investigation. They have ties to whomever is supplying the drugs in Salem now....and when JJ and others get caught up in the shuffle, they are introduced. Maybe have Franco's brother be the lead villain, cast a few of his sons and maybe a daughter as a new love interest for Lucas.......the show is in need of a major shake up, something interesting, with ties to history....it needs SOMETHING.....it has NOTHING. The Kelley's can also find an allegiance with EJ, but have a continued animosity toward Stefano as their rival......having Stefano side with Lucas and Kate in a war against the Kelley's and EJ would be interesting to say the least.....

LovingDays

can this day be any longer

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Orpheus, played by George DeLoy aka George DelHoyo

IMBD

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Julie: "I've never eaten a doughnut so fast." lol

LovingDays

hell yeah Stefano & Kate

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I would greatly appreciate it if either the DiMeras or the Kiriakis were behind the drug trade in Salem that JJ's gotten involved in.

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

I'm going to say the same thing I said yesterday: I can't help but smile when Julie's on :wub:

blueskies
Member Avatar

Matt
Aug 13 2013, 12:02 PM
I would greatly appreciate it if either the DiMeras or the Kiriakis were behind the drug trade in Salem that JJ's gotten involved in.
the Dimera's have their hands in enough, should be Victor.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply