Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of August 26th; *updated 8/19*
Topic Started: Aug 14 2013, 12:45 AM (29,463 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday ("JJ Eviscerates His Mother")
JJ lashes out at Jennifer after discovering her in an intimate moment with Daniel.

Tuesday ("Daniel Questions Kristen")
Kristen slips up about her secret, earning her an interrogation from Daniel; Sonny and Will receive Gabi's condemnation.

Wednesday
Sami comes to a decision about the plea bargain; Eric tries to interpret an unsettling dream.

Thursday ("EJ Fears He May Have Ruined Sami's Case")
EJ worries how he may have affected the outcome in Sami's case; Brady proposes marriage to Kristen.

Friday ("EJ Tries to Warn Sami")
EJ pleads with Sami to change her mind about the plea; Sonny and Gabi make peace, only to find themselves at war once again.

**UPDATE**

National Enquirer Spoilers
* Brady has an important question for Kristen
* Will and Gabi have an enormous blowup
* Nicole and Eric bond over a tragedy
* JJ presents Jennifer with a very difficult choice
* Theresa and JJ relate over family trouble

http://rogue-ejami.com/2013/08/14/days-spoilers-week-of-august-29th/

**UPDATED 8/19**

To Justin’s surprise, Sami considers the plea deal because she is confident she and EJ can walk away scot free.

After Gabi blasts Sonny and Will for trying to run her life, a surprising discovery ruins their short-lived truce

Cameron makes a clean break with Abigail, and Chad quickly uses it to his advantage.

Jennifer is heartbroken when Daniel finally decides to end things with her.

Marlena tries to get the dirt on her rival.

Sami tells EJ her shocking decision, and EJ warns her she’s making a terrible mistake

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Ooh, sounds interesting! I LOVE JJ/Jennifer showdowns!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

i feel sorry for JJ's eyes. no one should be subjected to an intimate Dannifer moment.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

What do you want to bet that JJ was looking for his mother because she disappeared right after they honored Jack.

jaygal
Member Avatar

Angie79
Aug 14 2013, 12:45 AM
JJ lashes out at Jennifer after discovering her in an intimate moment with Daniel.

:OhMy: Does he use a ray gun?

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Angie79

Always looking forward to see JJ & Jennifer scenes!

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Angie79

Hmm, this spoiler makes me ambivalent, because I find Dannifer so damn boring, while it may be entertaining to see JJ giving his mother a hell :)

blueskies
Member Avatar

:OhMy: So JJ's going to see Dannifer ala Sami seeing Jarlena?? Please let JJ succeed in ending Dannifer forever unlike Sami.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Angie79

Cannot wait for this. So Daniel agrees to sneak around with Jennifer and they get busted like a pair of horny teenagers. I hope he tears Jennifer a new arse. The only thing she's honoring is her vagina.

camera shy

Can we please have JJ say, "My eyes! My eyes!" like Phoebe from Friends when he sees Dannifer?
Edited by camera shy, Aug 14 2013, 07:58 AM.

scifi7
Member Avatar

JJ just needs to give it up and let his mother live her life; maybe they will destruct on their own and make us happy.

Romancer66

LanaluvsBroe
Aug 14 2013, 06:25 AM
Angie79

Cannot wait for this. So Daniel agrees to sneak around with Jennifer and they get busted like a pair of horny teenagers. I hope he tears Jennifer a new arse. The only thing she's honoring is her vagina.
Agreed. It's one thing to insist on living your life and moving on with another man, in spite of your children's disapproval. Which is still pretty selfish, but at least it's honest and shows some willingness to be accountable for your own decisions. It's another thing to lie to their faces and sneak around behind their backs. To say nothing of what a hypocrite Jen-Jen is for demanding that JJ mend his ways while she deceives him by conducting a secret affair with Dr. Douche. "Do as I say, not do as I do" seldom works out as a parenting strategy. I hope JJ hammers her as much for her deceit as for her shitty choice in boyfriends.
Edited by Romancer66, Aug 14 2013, 09:46 AM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

"JJ Eviscerates His Mother"

I really hope this show lives up to it's title. :popcorn: :whack:

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Aug 14 2013, 08:15 AM
LanaluvsBroe
Angie79

Agreed. It's one to insist on living your life and moving on with another man, in spite of your children's disapproval. Which is still pretty selfish, but at least it's honest and shows some willingness to be accountable for your own decisions. It's another thing to lie to their faces and sneak around behind their backs. To say nothing of what a hypocrite Jen-Jen is for demanding that JJ mend his ways while she deceives him by conducting a secret affair with Dr. Douche. "Do as I say, not do as I do" seldom works out as a parenting strategy. I hope JJ hammers her as much for her deceit as for her shitty choice in boyfriends.
The thing is that I can see that Jennifer makes shitty choice for a other man than her now dead ex husband after all it is a soap and drama must be present otherwise it gets boring. But the thing is, I fail to see that she has a strong desire, love whatever for Daniel their scenes fall flat for me and the character Daniel is dull and the couple Dannifer are boring so for me there is nothing entertaining with them, although I always have found Daniel boring I could see strong desire and love between him and Chloe for example. Jennifer can be entertaining with other characters but with Daniel, she is not.

OliveAnn

LanaluvsBroe
Aug 14 2013, 08:35 AM
"JJ Eviscerates His Mother"

I really hope this show lives up to it's title. :popcorn: :whack:
I actually hope it doesn't. The last time this happened to Jennifer, Daniel saved her and the horror known as Dannifer began. I absolutely refuse to relive that.

All jokes aside, does the person writing these episode titles know that this word actually means?

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

The Scorpion
Aug 14 2013, 08:40 AM
Romancer66
LanaluvsBroe
Angie79

Agreed. It's one to insist on living your life and moving on with another man, in spite of your children's disapproval. Which is still pretty selfish, but at least it's honest and shows some willingness to be accountable for your own decisions. It's another thing to lie to their faces and sneak around behind their backs. To say nothing of what a hypocrite Jen-Jen is for demanding that JJ mend his ways while she deceives him by conducting a secret affair with Dr. Douche. "Do as I say, not do as I do" seldom works out as a parenting strategy. I hope JJ hammers her as much for her deceit as for her shitty choice in boyfriends.
The thing is that I can see that Jennifer makes shitty choice for a other man than her now dead ex husband after all it is a soap and drama must be present otherwise it gets boring. But the thing is, I fail to see that she has a strong desire, love whatever for Daniel their scenes fall flat for me and the character Daniel is dull and the couple Dannifer are boring so for me there is nothing entertaining with them, although I always have found Daniel boring I could see strong desire and love between him and Chloe for example. Jennifer can be entertaining with other characters but with Daniel, she is not.
None of the female characters that they have paired him with have been even remotely entertaining when with him. He just brings them down and then when he's done with them they turn into pathetic, depressed, whimpering shells of their former selves. The best thing the show could do is cut their losses and send the douche to Europe to live with him whiny daughter.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Angie79

Like literally eviscerates? Sort of like Jason in the Friday the 13th movies? Because I'm there for that! GO JJ!! And Jennifer, you bitch. You supposedly "honor" your deceased husband then jump right back on the orange stick of STDs? :flipoff: Disgusting, faithless bitch! Every time I think I couldn't hate this character more, the Daniel JonASS worshiping writers prove me wrong and turn her into an even bigger hypocrite and bitch. :flipoff:

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Aug 14 2013, 08:46 AM
The Scorpion
Romancer66
LanaluvsBroe

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
None of the female characters that they have paired him with have been even remotely entertaining when with him. He just brings them down and then when he's done with them they turn into pathetic, depressed, whimpering shells of their former selves. The best thing the show could do is cut their losses and send the douche to Europe to live with him whiny daughter.
It's just that that Days do not cut off when a character or a pair is not going so well, instead it / they becomes even more forced on viewers which is extremely strange. I mean how hard can it be to write a new and really interesting character if needed for storyline etc. The only character that where drop-fast was the character Taylor but my goodness there are actually dull male characters in this show, in my taste :) And if a couple do not work why not try the character with someone else?

LuLu2102

The Scorpion
Aug 14 2013, 09:00 AM
LanaluvsBroe
The Scorpion
Romancer66

It's just that that Days do not cut off when a character or a pair is not going so well, instead it / they becomes even more forced on viewers which is extremely strange. I mean how hard can it be to write a new and really interesting character if needed for storyline etc. The only character that where drop-fast was the character Taylor but my goodness there are actually dull male characters in this show, in my taste :) And if a couple do not work why not try the character with someone else?
Speaking of this, remember when Daniel was "rested" for all of a month? They sent him off on some surf trip or something? And supposedly it was because the writers wanted to rework his characterization? What happened with that? This is a serious question. Does anyone see any difference in the way Daniel is being written now as opposed to before his rest period?
Edited by LuLu2102, Aug 14 2013, 09:13 AM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

The Scorpion
Aug 14 2013, 09:00 AM
LanaluvsBroe
The Scorpion
Romancer66

Not only do they not quit on the failed couple but they kill off a beloved character just to put them together for a 2nd time. Dannifer has been an epic failure from day #1 and yet we have had a long line of characters sacrificed to make them work. Which they don't and never will.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply