Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of August 26th; *updated 8/19*
Topic Started: Aug 14 2013, 12:45 AM (30,218 Views)
LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

LuLu2102
Aug 14 2013, 09:12 AM
The Scorpion
Aug 14 2013, 09:00 AM
LanaluvsBroe
Aug 14 2013, 08:46 AM
The Scorpion
Aug 14 2013, 08:40 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
None of the female characters that they have paired him with have been even remotely entertaining when with him. He just brings them down and then when he's done with them they turn into pathetic, depressed, whimpering shells of their former selves. The best thing the show could do is cut their losses and send the douche to Europe to live with him whiny daughter.
It's just that that Days do not cut off when a character or a pair is not going so well, instead it / they becomes even more forced on viewers which is extremely strange. I mean how hard can it be to write a new and really interesting character if needed for storyline etc. The only character that where drop-fast was the character Taylor but my goodness there are actually dull male characters in this show, in my taste :) And if a couple do not work why not try the character with someone else?
Speaking of this, remember when Daniel was "rested" for all of a month? They sent him off on some surf trip or something? And supposedly it was because the writers wanted to rework his characterization? What happened with that? This is a serious question. Does anyone see any difference in the way Daniel is being written now as opposed to before his rest period?
He came back from his "rest period" and immediately banged his pregnant patient. So yes, he's still the same patient-fucking douche bag he was before he left. And the 3 weeks worth of crying and goodbyes didn't help either. :flipoff:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I have mixed feelings about this. I am no fan of Dannifer...at all...but I'm also a little weary of JJ acting like a twit in regard to them. Rather than JJ 'catching' them in an intimate moment I'd much prefer to see the JJ/Jennifer angst be a result of Jennifer catching JJ at something. I guess I'm a little tired of watching JJ get away with being a spoiled, over indulged rich brat and his mother sneaking around and acting like the one who is doing something wrong. Like I said, I cringe thru most Dannifer scenes but regardless, JJ needs someone to put a foot up his surly ass.

Brewster
Member Avatar

While I don't like the thought of this having to do with Dannifer being intimate at all, I am looking forward to it because JJ has brought life back to Jennifer. The actor who plays him has won me over.

Romancer66

JDeveraux_91
Aug 14 2013, 09:00 AM
Angie79
Aug 14 2013, 12:45 AM
Monday ("JJ Eviscerates His Mother")

Like literally eviscerates? Sort of like Jason in the Friday the 13th movies? Because I'm there for that! GO JJ!! And Jennifer, you bitch. You supposedly "honor" your deceased husband then jump right back on the orange stick of STDs? :flipoff: Disgusting, faithless bitch! Every time I think I couldn't hate this character more, the Daniel JonASS worshiping writers prove me wrong and turn her into an even bigger hypocrite and bitch. :flipoff:
TIIC have made it fairly clear that their top priority is the glorification of Daniel "Gary Stu" Jonas. It doesn't matter to them whom they kill or damage in the process. And Jennifer is pretty much bearing the brunt of all the Fetch fallout. To prop Daniel, she's been turned into a weak, needy, stupid, fickle, self-absorbed, indecisive shell of herself. The woman who insisted on being a hands-on parent, who was passionately in love with a complicated but loyal man, who used to thrive in a competitive career, who had a reputation for honesty and ethics, has become a neglectful mother, a faithless wife, an incompetent slacker, a lying, deceitful skank, and an all-around worthless bit of fluff.

I can see JJ being upset enough by his discovery to OD on something more dangerous than pot. Or get into some kind of accident and wind up in the hospital, cuing still more Fetch angst. If only that would end this wretched excuse for a couple for once and for all. But I've learned to expect the worst from TomSell, so instead there will probably be all kinds of braying from the Fetch proppers about how this wasn't their fault and serve JJ right for daring to come between Salem's "Perfect Couple." :flipoff:

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Angie79
Aug 14 2013, 12:45 AM
JJ lashes out at Jennifer after discovering her in an intimate moment with Daniel.

Poor JJ :( catching Dirty Dan and his mom in the act is going to scare the poor boy for life :x

LovingDays

JJ just kill Daniel everyone will be happy :D

camera shy

After JJ catches Dannifer and explodes I can see Jennifer breaking things off Daniel again and that's when Theresa will catch him at a vunerable time. And down the road, I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see her fake a pregnancy to keep him or really get pregnant.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

SocRMum1
Aug 14 2013, 09:25 AM
I have mixed feelings about this. I am no fan of Dannifer...at all...but I'm also a little weary of JJ acting like a twit in regard to them. Rather than JJ 'catching' them in an intimate moment I'd much prefer to see the JJ/Jennifer angst be a result of Jennifer catching JJ at something. I guess I'm a little tired of watching JJ get away with being a spoiled, over indulged rich brat and his mother sneaking around and acting like the one who is doing something wrong. Like I said, I cringe thru most Dannifer scenes but regardless, JJ needs someone to put a foot up his surly ass.
The thing is Jennifer is feeding into it by lying to JJ about getting back with Daniel. If anyone is acting like a spoiled teenager it's her. She's a grown ass woman, who can sit her twit teenager down and tell him that regardless of her love for him she has a right to live her life with whatever man she chooses to live that life with and flat out admit that she wants to get back with Daniel because she loves him and wants to be with him. That she doesn't approve of choices that JJ has made but he's gone on to make them regardless of how much she disapproves, and since she is technically doing NOTHING wrong by being with Daniel, then she will be with him. Instead of having that much needed honest and open talk with her troubled teenage son, she has fed him a lie and told him that she will not be with Daniel and gone on to be with him behind his back. It's not helping either JJ or Dannifer to keep playing these games...but the one that is the adult is Jennifer and she's acting nothing like one.

Pookie
Member Avatar

Quote:

JJ lashes out at Jennifer after discovering her in an intimate moment with Daniel.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Edited by Pookie, Aug 14 2013, 10:16 AM.

scifi7
Member Avatar

* Brady has an important question for Kristen

* Will and Gabi have an enormous blowup

* Nicole and Eric bond over a tragedy

* JJ presents Jennifer with a very difficult choice

* Theresa and JJ relate over family trouble

http://rogue-ejami.com/20...lers-week-of-august-29th/

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

LuvingLumi
Aug 14 2013, 09:54 AM
SocRMum1
The thing is Jennifer is feeding into it by lying to JJ about getting back with Daniel. If anyone is acting like a spoiled teenager it's her. She's a grown ass woman, who can sit her twit teenager down and tell him that regardless of her love for him she has a right to live her life with whatever man she chooses to live that life with and flat out admit that she wants to get back with Daniel because she loves him and wants to be with him. That she doesn't approve of choices that JJ has made but he's gone on to make them regardless of how much she disapproves, and since she is technically doing NOTHING wrong by being with Daniel, then she will be with him. Instead of having that much needed honest and open talk with her troubled teenage son, she has fed him a lie and told him that she will not be with Daniel and gone on to be with him behind his back. It's not helping either JJ or Dannifer to keep playing these games...but the one that is the adult is Jennifer and she's acting nothing like one.
I completely agree. It's not JJ's fault that Jennifer is opting to lie to him and sneak around - that's all on Jennifer. (And the writers) My point is I'd much prefer they choose to give JJ and Jennifer angst by focusing on JJ's actions rather than Jennifer's because it ends up making both characters unsympathetic as far as I'm concerned.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

SocRMum1
Aug 14 2013, 10:04 AM
LuvingLumi
SocRMum1
I completely agree. It's not JJ's fault that Jennifer is opting to lie to him and sneak around - that's all on Jennifer. (And the writers) My point is I'd much prefer they choose to give JJ and Jennifer angst by focusing on JJ's actions rather than Jennifer's because it ends up making both characters unsympathetic as far as I'm concerned.
I fear that they will focus on JJ's actions, when JJ overdoses and Dr. Wonderful saves his ass, then Jenn can continue to worship the ground he walks on...he not only saved HER, but her beloved son....

Honeybees
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
SocRMum1
Bingo!

Jennifer can tell JJ she's seeing Daniel, and she can also go out of her way to be discreet about it and also tell Daniel to stay the hell away from JJ and not interact with him. Because she does have a right to life, but JJ also has a right to his feelings about his Dad being replaced so soon and she should respect that it wouldn't be healthy to try and force JJ into some kind of relationship with Daniel. If she can't resist Daniel's magic orange dong, that doesn't mean she needs to force Daniel into JJ's life.

So, no to the dishonesty. But there's a way to go about this without making JJ "accept" how wonderful Daniel is.

Oh, and Fuck Maggie for hating on grief stricken JJ for not wuvvvving Daniel.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

scifi7
Aug 14 2013, 10:02 AM

http://rogue-ejami.com/20...lers-week-of-august-29th/
Nicole and Eric bonding over a tragedy!!! :wub2: :wub2: :cheer: :cheer:

I wonder if Will finds out that Gabi slept with Nick....why would he care...unless he's worried that Nick isn't as reformed as they made it seem.

I've lost all interest in Bristen....it seems that Kristen isn't really all 'into' Brady like she once was.

JJ probably tells Jen to choose between him or Dan.....oh brother....

Theresa and JJ relate over family trouble? Okay..whatever...

Pookie
Member Avatar

Quote:

Am I the father? Who else did you sleep with besides me?

Quote:

Maybe Will catches Nick and Gabi in bed when she is supposed to be watching Arianna.

Quote:

The fact that Kristen is pregnant and they assume it's Brady?

Quote:

I hope he threatens to move out. Move in with Uncle Justin and Aunt Adrienne. Or Uncle Lucas.

Quote:

Just SCHTUP already! I need to see JJ shirtless. :popcorn:
Edited by Pookie, Aug 14 2013, 10:13 AM.

Romancer66

LuvingLumi
SocRMum1
Amen! I despise Fetch and deplore its effect on Jennifer. But if she wants to date the orange douchebag, then she needs to put on her big girl panties and admit it openly. Own it, Bitchifer. And own the fallout that comes from your decision too. Either that, or stick to what you claimed you were going to do earlier: take a break from dating and focus on helping your troubled son through his crisis, because his problems go deeper than you're willing to see. Instead, she's trying to have her cake and eat it too, just as she did during that awful three-way date-off with Daniel and Jack. Her behavior is self-indulgent, entitled, and immature. I cringed when she described their proposed secret affair to Daniel as "romantic," with "secret dates and stolen kisses." Ugh--what a shallow, pathetic, juvenile twit she's become. TPTB can prop this pairing until they're blue in the face, but they'll never convince me that Fetch have a healthy, "grown-up" relationship. Between Jen-Jen's middle-school games and Daniel's frat-boy tantrums, Fetch are as childish as they come.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Aug 14 2013, 10:07 AM
LuvingLumi
SocRMum1
Bingo!

Jennifer can tell JJ she's seeing Daniel, and she can also go out of her way to be discreet about it and also tell Daniel to stay the hell away from JJ and not interact with him. Because she does have a right to life, but JJ also has a right to his feelings about his Dad being replaced so soon and she should respect that it wouldn't be healthy to try and force JJ into some kind of relationship with Daniel. If she can't resist Daniel's magic orange dong, that doesn't mean she needs to force Daniel into JJ's life.

So, no to the dishonesty. But there's a way to go about this without making JJ "accept" how wonderful Daniel is.

Oh, and Fuck Maggie for hating on grief stricken JJ for not wuvvvving Daniel.
And technically JJ never told Jennifer she couldn't date Daniel. What he told her was not to expect him to respect it. For which I don't blame him. He shouldn't be forced to like or respect another man in his mother's life when he's still grieving his father. He's clearly not ready. Yet none of his family seems to give a damn about JJ's emotional state. It's all poor wittle Daniel.

And screw Maggie. What I would absolutely love is for Julie to get involved with JJ. She was a very good friend to Jack when he first fell for Jennifer. It would be a good callback to history to have her now help his son.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Aug 14 2013, 10:31 AM.

thepadange

scifi7
Aug 14 2013, 10:02 AM

http://rogue-ejami.com/20...lers-week-of-august-29th/ [/b]
What tragedy and family trouble? Does something happen to Bo (missing?) or what?

Lil
Member Avatar

camera shy
Aug 14 2013, 07:56 AM
Can we please have JJ say, "My eyes! My eyes!" like Phoebe from Friends when he sees Dannifer?
lol Or he could puke like when Will caught Sami and EJ hahaha

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Lil
Aug 14 2013, 10:40 AM
camera shy
Aug 14 2013, 07:56 AM
Can we please have JJ say, "My eyes! My eyes!" like Phoebe from Friends when he sees Dannifer?
lol Or he could puke like when Will caught Sami and EJ hahaha
That was pretty funny :blulaugh:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply