Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of August 26th; *updated 8/19*
Topic Started: Aug 14 2013, 12:45 AM (30,091 Views)
jodi783

JessicaLeigh
Aug 14 2013, 12:01 PM
Mitchapalooza
Aug 14 2013, 11:44 AM
Since when is it a difficult choice for a mother to choose between her A.) Children or B.) Slab of Meat?

Your children, no matter how irrational, always come first...always.
In Jennifer's defense (god help me), I think she is constantly TRYING to put J.J. first, while also not wanting to close the doors on her own future happiness (she has people constantly reinforcing to her that Daniel isn't going to wait around for her forever). J.J. is very deviously and skillfully manipulating her, a fact he is fully conscious of and amused by, and knowing that, he should not be given a veto over any future happiness she has with another man.

I think her big failing is that she hasn't been more proactive in trying to figure out WHY J.J. is so resistant to Daniel having a place in his mother's life and the underlying emotional issues that are at play and manifesting themselves through his destructive and deceitful behavior. Jennifer accepts no criticism of Daniel from ANY corner, and that is not right. The show simply does not allow it. The only two characters who actively dislike Daniel (J.J. and Lucas) receive a torrent of criticism for voicing their feelings, as if they're being completely irrational, unreasonable and malicious. She needs to invest more time in trying to UNDERSTAND her son and helping him work through his issues, but she shouldn't give him a permanent veto over her future (be it with Daniel or anyone else). That is cruel and unfair.
I totally agree.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jodi783

Maxine
Aug 14 2013, 01:53 PM
I really like Jen and Dan together, I have always liked Dan, The people on this board is keeping my Dan- the-man on the writers mine , the board is always talking about then and how much they hate the couple and to the writers the more they show them the more we talk about them. Keep up the good work, I am loving you guys smile... :D but I will say that the writers are writing Jen as being somewhat off , but I still like Jen and always have, just like I love me some John, but the writers are not giving him any SL that will keep his fans on his side, ( they can not make me hate John only the things they make him do) but that is what is called a Soap Opera. getting off my soapbox now :whistle:
YES!!! Finally someone who actually likes this couple. Thank you! :)

Not Amused
Member Avatar

Mirage75
Aug 14 2013, 01:57 PM
DaraFan
Aug 14 2013, 12:06 PM
These spoilers don't make me want to tune in. :sleep:
Me either. Can't stand any of those characters listed lol.

BTW- love your avatar. Love Justin going all "Kiriakis" on EJ LOL

Thanks. One of favorite scenes. :wub: :chee:

Love your avie too! :cloud9:

Pookie
Member Avatar

wrong thread!
Edited by Pookie, Aug 14 2013, 03:58 PM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

jwsel
Aug 14 2013, 11:02 AM
thepadange
Aug 14 2013, 10:37 AM
scifi7
Aug 14 2013, 10:02 AM

* Nicole and Eric bond over a tragedy

* Theresa and JJ relate over family trouble

http://rogue-ejami.com/20...lers-week-of-august-29th/ [/b]
What tragedy and family trouble? Does something happen to Bo (missing?) or what?
I think family trouble could just be over issues with their families. I'm looking forward to that a lot. Jen Lilley has said that Jeannie Theresa and JJ have something of a sibling bond, and their troubled relationships with their parents could be a nice way to give some of JT's backstory.

Regarding Bo, I have a sneaking suspicion that his status is going to be a major part of November sweeps. With him going undercover, it would make a lot of sense for word of his "death" to come out in November. That would explain Kim's return and all the photos of cast members in black. Jason's hints that Charles Shaughnessy is returning could also play a part; it would make total sense for Shane to be the one to hear about Bo first.
If Kristen is pregnant, the funeral could be for the baby. Perhaps the mystery is that Bo is missing. I would rather have Hope involved in looking for Bo than to have him dead. Kim's return could be for Theresa. Didn't Jen Lilley mention working with Patsy?

Pookie
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Aug 14 2013, 04:06 PM
jwsel
Aug 14 2013, 11:02 AM
thepadange
Aug 14 2013, 10:37 AM
scifi7
Aug 14 2013, 10:02 AM

http://rogue-ejami.com/20...lers-week-of-august-29th/ [/b]
What tragedy and family trouble? Does something happen to Bo (missing?) or what?
I think family trouble could just be over issues with their families. I'm looking forward to that a lot. Jen Lilley has said that Jeannie Theresa and JJ have something of a sibling bond, and their troubled relationships with their parents could be a nice way to give some of JT's backstory.

Regarding Bo, I have a sneaking suspicion that his status is going to be a major part of November sweeps. With him going undercover, it would make a lot of sense for word of his "death" to come out in November. That would explain Kim's return and all the photos of cast members in black. Jason's hints that Charles Shaughnessy is returning could also play a part; it would make total sense for Shane to be the one to hear about Bo first.
If Kristen is pregnant, the funeral could be for the baby. Perhaps the mystery is that Bo is missing. I would rather have Hope involved in looking for Bo than to have him dead. Kim's return could be for Theresa. Didn't Jen Lilley mention working with Patsy?
We saw Theresa and JJ dressed in black. Why would they go to a funeral for Kristen's baby?

concerned
Member Avatar

Eric and Nicole bond over a tragedy.
?????

They are finally killing roman off???

jwsel
Member Avatar

concerned
Aug 14 2013, 04:25 PM
Eric and Nicole bond over a tragedy.
?????

They are finally killing roman off???
That would improve the show, but in all likelihood TPTB's idea of a tragedy would center on Dannifer. Maybe Dr. Douche runs out of fake tan.

trojangal
Member Avatar

Maxine
I really like Jen and Dan together, I have always liked Dan, The people on this board is keeping my Dan- the-man on the writers mine , the board is always talking about then and how much they hate the couple and to the writers the more they show them the more we talk about them. Keep up the good work, I am loving you guys smile... :D but I will say that the writers are writing Jen as being somewhat off , but I still like Jen and always have, just like I love me some John, but the writers are not giving him any SL that will keep his fans on his side, ( they can not make me hate John only the things they make him do) but that is what is called a Soap Opera. getting off my soapbox now :whistle:
I like Dan too, been a fan of his since he was on ATWT but I just find Jen too boring for him.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Angie79
Aug 14 2013, 12:45 AM
Monday ("JJ Eviscerates His Mother")
JJ lashes out at Jennifer after discovering her in an intimate moment with Daniel.

Sami redux, without the emotion, history, passion, real conflict and investment.

**UPDATE**

National Enquirer Spoilers
* Brady has an important question for Kristen

"Kristen, I can't decide if I want you as my wife or my mother."

* Will and Gabi have an enormous blowup

Which one ends up changing Arianna's poopy diaper?

Which one... which one?

* JJ presents Jennifer with a very difficult choice

Your donuts or my donuts?

Ugh, shouldn't she be like 30 years older than him?
Edited by Rosebud, Aug 14 2013, 06:04 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

blueskies
Aug 14 2013, 05:24 AM
:OhMy: So JJ's going to see Dannifer ala Sami seeing Jarlena?? Please let JJ succeed in ending Dannifer forever unlike Sami.
Sami shouldn't have ended it, but JJ should, and needs to. Someone needs to. Anyone. Please?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Angie79
Aug 14 2013, 12:45 AM
Monday ("JJ Eviscerates His Mother")
JJ lashes out at Jennifer after discovering her in an intimate moment with Daniel.

**UPDATE**

National Enquirer Spoilers
* Brady has an important question for Kristen
* Will and Gabi have an enormous blowup
* JJ presents Jennifer with a very difficult choice

http://rogue-ejami.com/2013/08/14/days-spoilers-week-of-august-29th/

If I was Jen I would not have :flipoff: JJ controlling my life.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Tuesday ("Daniel Questions Kristen")
Kristen slips up about her secret, earning her an interrogation from Daniel; Sonny and Will receive Gabi's condemnation.

am103
Member Avatar

Angie79
Aug 14 2013, 11:43 PM
Kristen slips up about her secret, earning her an interrogation from Daniel; Sonny and Will receive Gabi's condemnation.

I do NOT like Daniel playing such a heavy part in Kristen's story. I don't want to watch him bust her. I want to watch Marlena or John bust her. Get this man out of this story NOW!

Note to TPTB, continuing to put Daniel in scenes with fan-favorites like Kristen, Nicole, and Jennifer isn't going to make me like him. Sorry.

supercool74
Member Avatar

Angie79

Why is Gabi so pissed at Will and Sonny!? I'm at least excited that we are getting something other than Will moping around and insecure. I hope they are done with that crap. I'll be happy to see something different.

Carly
Member Avatar

supercool74
Aug 15 2013, 12:32 AM
Angie79

Why is Gabi so pissed at Will and Sonny!? I'm at least excited that we are getting something other than Will moping around and insecure. I hope they are done with that crap. I'll be happy to see something different.
Yeah, this is one of the few spoilers that actually interests me. I'm wracking my brain to think why Gabi would be mad at WilSon. Maybe it has something to do with the whole Sami/Bernardi situation. Perhaps WilSon ask Rafe to help in Sami's defense, and Gabi gets mad because the situation stresses Rafe out, and he has a medical setback....or it could be a completely new conflict/storyline that perhaps leads to Will and Gabi's exit.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

trojangal
Aug 14 2013, 05:28 PM
Maxine
I like Dan too, been a fan of his since he was on ATWT but I just find Jen too boring for him.

I don't hate Daniel but I did dislike his behavior when he and Chloe cheated on Lucas.The problem I have with Daniel and Jennifer is that the writers put them together too soon after Jack died.Jack and Jennifer were a super couple.I was happy when I found out the character was returning to Day.They had Jack die saving their first born then before his ashes hit the ground,Jennifer was chasing after Daniel.She barely mentioned JJ and left him in Europe to grieve alone.Even when Daniel told Jennifer to allow him to make his own decision,she had to "save" him from Nicole.Even now after Daniel aqreed to the time out and told Maggie and the other "proppers" that he had to respect Jennifer's decision,she sought to hold his attention with inane questions about Parker after he politely said hello to her and attempted to move on.Jennifer tracked Daniel down at the Kiriakis mansion,threw herself at him kissing him,and ran off to the motel with him.She is the one who wants to keep their relationship going in secret.
Even after he tells her no,I bet she stalks him leading to JJ catching them together.JJ really does need to eviscerate.I am sick of her stalking clingy crying behavior when it comes to Daniel.These are the reasons it's difficult for me to tolerate Jennifer with Daniel.It's more her than him for me.

supercool74
Member Avatar

Double post
Edited by supercool74, Aug 15 2013, 02:01 AM.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

More Kristen with Daniel scenes??? :flipoff:
Edited by Oak Alley, Aug 15 2013, 02:46 AM.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Ugh way too much Dr. D-Bag. WTH is the appeal of this nasty and useless character?!!! I don't get it.

Seriously, none of these spoilers appeal to me.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply