Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jen Lilley about.com interview
Topic Started: Aug 14 2013, 10:14 AM (955 Views)
LovinXtina
Member Avatar

http://daysofourlives.about.com/od/interviews/a/Introducing-Jen-Lilley.htm
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

I can't get over how much I love Jen Lilley. She (and Theresa) are a breath of fresh air in Salem. Even better than that, she lacks other actors' pomposity that comes across in interview - she's just excited to be there!

"When I found out that Charles Shaughnessy (ex-Shane) was my dad, I told executive producer Lisa De Cazotte, 'Listen, I don't fan girl much. I think actors are actors. They're normal people just like me. But I will probably pee myself a tiny bit if i ever get to work with him, because he is Mr. Sheffield."

Hell, if I ever met Mr. Sheffield, I'd react the same way!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Hamilton
Member Avatar

She comes across so refreshingly real. I love her bubbly enthusiasm. Days snagged a good one.

Carly
Member Avatar

Nice interview! Jen Lilley seems like a really cool person. And I agree with her about Casey Moss; even though this is his first acting role, he's really doing an excellent job.

I keep hoping that DAYS will bring on Teresa's brother Andrew. I'd love to see Andrew paired with Abigail. I think there could be some fun Teresa/Abigail conflict because Abigail views Teresa as a bad influence on JJ. And this could add some soapy family drama to an Andrew/Abigail romance.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Love JL on DOOL. Theresa is a great character & I am really enjoying watching where it goes. Kuddos to Jen L & DAYS!

KMan101
Member Avatar

Carly
Aug 14 2013, 01:34 PM
Nice interview! Jen Lilley seems like a really cool person. And I agree with her about Casey Moss; even though this is his first acting role, he's really doing an excellent job.

I keep hoping that DAYS will bring on Teresa's brother Andrew. I'd love to see Andrew paired with Abigail. I think there could be some fun Teresa/Abigail conflict because Abigail views Teresa as a bad influence on JJ. And this could add some soapy family drama to an Andrew/Abigail romance.
Good interview. I really like her and am loving Theresa.

Casey Moss has been great in the role of JJ. Quickly becoming a huge favorite of mine.

Kate Mansi is talented but you'd never know it in the crap they give her. I think they should bring on Andrew too and at least they wouldn't be related, unlike nearly all of Salem and their off-spring :drunk:

I could see Andrew as stable and strong and not willing to put up with Jeannie's crap. Man, I'm getting so many ideas for their troubled yet close brother/sister relationship. I think about this show way too much sometimes.

LOVE how she asked Thaao for advice when they were working together.

Keith
Member Avatar

nickyj12345
Aug 14 2013, 10:23 AM

"When I found out that Charles Shaughnessy (ex-Shane) was my dad, I told executive producer Lisa De Cazotte, 'Listen, I don't fan girl much. I think actors are actors. They're normal people just like me. But I will probably pee myself a tiny bit if i ever get to work with him, because he is Mr. Sheffield."
I think we're all in THAT corner, JL.

And, depending on what they DO with him, I'm totally here for Abigail/Andrew. Especially with Chad gone and talk of Cameron possibly not sticking around.
Edited by Keith, Aug 15 2013, 09:08 AM.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

DAYS needs to bring Andrew D on the show!

Nate
Member Avatar

Finally an interview where she doesn't act like a nut.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply