Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TVLine Interview with Chrishell Stause
Topic Started: Aug 14 2013, 10:15 AM (2,786 Views)
ohgreatone22
Member Avatar

http://tvline.com/2013/08/14/days-of-our-lives-preview-chrishell-stause-jordan-rafe/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Thanks to Reese for the Avi♥

I just wish this show would have brought her on for Lucas instead of Rafe.....I wish the show would care about Bryan like they care about Galen. I would be so excited as a fan to read something like this...Galen fans are lucky.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Nice interview :) Something tells me that the character can either be a fail or actually good, everything will hang on the acting and if the story is interesting. What I do not like is that the character seems to be stuck in Rafes orbit. This can be a disaster if there is no chemistry.
Edited by The Scorpion, Aug 14 2013, 10:44 AM.

scifi7
Member Avatar

She sounds fun, hope she can do something with the character and can help elevate Galen from his current line reader status.

I do hope we at least see Kate going a little cray, that will make all her weeping now worth it a bit.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

I'm so hoping these two have great chemistry because the build-up sounds really thought out and a nice change from the usual immediately-jump-in-the-sack fare. I want to see them work toward romance instead of a insta-connection and it sounds like Days is trying to deliver on this. Let's hope Jordan's secrets are juicy ones with substance to drive more story.

As far as the actors go, Chrishell comes across as a spirited dynamo and Galen has such a fun sense of humor so the pairing has potential from that standpoint. Again, hope they have what it takes on screen.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Im just glad Jordan is finally coming to town...So maybe now The REAL Kate Dimera can come back cause Rate makes me ill...
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Aug 14 2013, 10:44 AM
Im just glad Jordan is finally coming to town...So maybe now The REAL Kate Dimera can come back cause Rate makes me ill...
Well, it seems that Kate is also settled in this threesome unfortunately. :)

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

The Scorpion
Aug 14 2013, 10:51 AM
EJ_SamiFF
Aug 14 2013, 10:44 AM
Well, it seems that Kate is also settled in this threesome unfortunately. :)
Im hoping its not for long.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

my favorite part is the last 2 questions about herself & twitter. She's easily the funniest Days castmember on there.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I love Stause, so I'm really looking forward to her arrival. I still think she'd make a better Taylor Walker, but that bridge has been burned twice now. I don't think we should go back there anytime soon.

And it's corny as hell, but I always enjoy the "She's All That" type stories. I liked Chloe's transformation back in 2000. And I loved Sabrina's recent transformation over on GH. I'm a sucker for the ugly ducking turned beautiful swan routine.

In pictures, Stause and Gering have chemistry. I hope it plays that way on screen and in-character. The writing for the two sounds decent as well. The best soap couples start off clashing.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

CS is hilarious and gorgeous, so I'm curious to see how she will be in this very opposite role. I hope Jordan is awesome because I want CS to work out.

As to Jafe, the build up sounds good so hopefully they have chemistry.

Brewster
Member Avatar

I wish someone would be brought in for Lucas, too. I don't mind Rafe getting a new love interest though...but there are more women on canvas that he is not related to that he could hook up with, like Hope or even Jennifer, that Lucas cannot.

So if I had my way, they'd bring in a new person for Lucas, give Bo a better send off and separate Hope from him and try a Rafe/Hope pairing.

But since I don't have it my way, I just hope I like this character and that the actress works well with Galen. I hope GG/CS have chemistry because it does sound like the build will be fun.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

I love CS so I hope Jordan will work out well for her. One thing that made me laugh was how she said Jordan is robotic. Isn't that what we always complain about Rafe? Two robotic characters together maybe they will match after all. LOL

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Aug 14 2013, 10:24 AM
I just wish this show would have brought her on for Lucas instead of Rafe.....I wish the show would care about Bryan like they care about Galen. I would be so excited as a fan to read something like this...Galen fans are lucky.
I basically agree but the optimistic side of me is hoping that this character can elevate Rafe and explore new sides to him now that he's well and truly out of Sami's romantic orbit. I already like the actress and I hope I like the character too.

blueskies
Member Avatar

I just feel a huge sigh of relief that Rafe isn't going to be put back into Sami's orbit anytime soon. Now if only we can get EJ out of it too....

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

blueskies
Aug 14 2013, 11:42 AM
I just feel a huge sigh of relief that Rafe isn't going to be put back into Sami's orbit anytime soon. Now if only we can get EJ out of it too....
I'm not clamoring for them to take E.J. out of her orbit if for no other reason than I think they deserve each other at this point...but if they were to take him out of her orbit again, they'd have to make it worth our while. I'll reluctantly take EJami over something like that E.J./Taylor garbage any day of the week. I well and truly DO NOT want him anywhere near Nicole again. What I like about this Jordan/Rafe/Kate thing is that I think I'll enjoy watching BOTH women and that will make so much difference. I am hoping for something fresh outside of the tired triangle formula...I just hope it doesn't involve the destruction of Kate (though from my subjective vantage point, Kate's destruction already occurred during the Chloe prostitution fiasco, and only LK's stellar performances have been able to keep me enjoying her since then).

Not Amused

blueskies
If only. :pray:

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Aug 14 2013, 11:50 AM
blueskies
I'm not clamoring for them to take E.J. out of her orbit if for no other reason than I think they deserve each other at this point...but if they were to take him out of her orbit again, they'd have to make it worth our while. I'll reluctantly take EJami over something like that E.J./Taylor garbage any day of the week. I well and truly DO NOT want him anywhere near Nicole again. What I like about this Jordan/Rafe/Kate thing is that I think I'll enjoy watching BOTH women and that will make so much difference. I am hoping for something fresh outside of the tired triangle formula...I just hope it doesn't involve the destruction of Kate (though from my subjective vantage point, Kate's destruction already occurred during the Chloe prostitution fiasco, and only LK's stellar performances have been able to keep me enjoying her since then).
Well, I really like EJami and could list many things here why, will not take up this thread with this, I could see EJ with lots of other women, but ultimately it's about chemistry for me and now I'm talking about an explosive chemistry like EJami's can anyone beat this chemistry? I'm not so sure about that. :) And once again, I really hope there is chemistry between Jordan and Rafe :)

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

DaraFan
Aug 14 2013, 11:57 AM
blueskies
If only. :pray:
properly, in a way that corrects this offensive storyline.
Edited by TreasureCove, Aug 14 2013, 01:16 PM.

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

I really liked Chloe's storyline so if it's something similar to that than I think I'm going to like it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply