Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, August 16th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 16 2013, 10:53 AM (15,390 Views)
Lori

If they truly wanted to honor Jack's memory it would be a Tan-free episode.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Did Dan just finally tell Maggie it's none of her business?
Edited by Panda Panda, Aug 16 2013, 12:14 PM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Just STFU Maggie.

Trust me, God has other things to worry about than what Daniel does with his orange dong.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

You know what. Just kill Maggie off. She needs to go preferably right off a damn cliff.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

I am ready for Maggie to dragged into the street and then be drawn and quartered for her incessant Dannifer propping.

scifi7
Member Avatar

In short, this day really has nothing to do with Jack.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Aug 16 2013, 12:13 PM
Just STFU Maggie.

Trust me, God has other things to worry about than what Daniel does with his orange dong.
i thought Daniel was god? :shrug:

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Jennifer, Abigail and JJ all look great in the memorial attire.

KAM

God's plan, Maggie. Oh no, no, no! Blame it on the MarDar and zip it.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Kate talking to Sami about "letting things go" REALLY????

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Aug 16 2013, 12:03 PM
Team WilSon
Aug 16 2013, 12:02 PM
Parker is soooo cute! :wub: Love those dimples (Philip's son...)
I wonder if someone wit in the casting department deliberately cast a kid that looks more like Phillip than Daniel or Chloe!
I think those kids look more like Daniel than Philip. Perfect casting. Daniel has dimples too.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Maggie is on my top five list of "characters I dread to see opening their mouth".

blueskies
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Aug 16 2013, 12:18 PM
Honeybees
Team WilSon
I wonder if someone wit in the casting department deliberately cast a kid that looks more like Phillip than Daniel or Chloe!
I think those kids look more like Daniel than Philip. Perfect casting. Daniel has dimples too.
i'd prefer Parker to be Philip's, but I agree, he looks more like Daniel (minus the tan of course). That said, I don't see ANY bit of Chloe in him.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Okay there's no question that Maggie is a pain in the ass. But she looks beautiful!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

KAM
Aug 16 2013, 12:15 PM
God's plan, Maggie. Oh no, no, no! Blame it on the MarDar and zip it.
no no. it's not MarDar's fault. it's Suzanne's. she wanted Maggie & Melanie to be related because she adored Molly so much. MarDar were told to write the story. it was never their idea and was never in their original plans.

six
Member Avatar

This episode is dragging like crazy. Are we still a day off? I hope this wasn't planned as a Friday show.
Edited by six, Aug 16 2013, 12:22 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

blueskies
Aug 16 2013, 12:19 PM
DrewHamilton
Aug 16 2013, 12:18 PM
Honeybees
Team WilSon
i'd prefer Parker to be Philip's, but I agree, he looks more like Daniel (minus the tan of course). That said, I don't see ANY bit of Chloe in him.
None at all. Had she not popped him out, herself, I'd doubt she was his mom. LOL.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

You know, I loved Nicole in that scene with Eric, now I'm furious with with he for Daniel propping.

jam6242
Member Avatar

I really can't take all these (formerly) interesting characters being ruined for Daniel's sake anymore. :soapbox:

LonePirate
Member Avatar

WTF is wrong with Nicole? She is talking up Daniel and talking down JJ. The old Nicole would be doing exactly the opposite.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply