Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, August 16th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 16 2013, 10:53 AM (15,218 Views)
ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

six
Aug 18 2013, 08:18 AM
TreasureCove
Aug 17 2013, 12:04 PM
When I'm cutting meat or veggies I always swing the knife over my head with each slice. What else was he supposed to do, put the razor against the item he was slicing?
Really? Do the sliced vegetables go careening throughout the kitchen when you do this?
You know, this would all be a moot point if you guys just used a food processor instead. Now, THERE'S a storyline!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

six
TreasureCove
When I'm cutting meat or veggies I always swing the knife over my head with each slice. What else was he supposed to do, put the razor against the item he was slicing?
Really? Do the sliced vegetables go careening throughout the kitchen when you do this?
My joke obviously failed. I was being sarcastic about the way he was swinging the razor up by his head instead of having it down by what he was cutting.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Aug 18 2013, 09:09 AM
six
TreasureCove
You know, this would all be a moot point if you guys just used a food processor instead. Now, THERE'S a storyline!
YEE-OUCH!

Posted Image

six
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Aug 18 2013, 11:04 AM
six
TreasureCove
My joke obviously failed. I was being sarcastic about the way he was swinging the razor up by his head instead of having it down by what he was cutting.
Oh okay. It didn't click for me, since if I were Bernardi, I'd probably go with the high slice down and across, too. Seems like the other method would require steadying it with your free hand or a cutting board and...God I can't believe I'm thinking this through. :facepalm:
Edited by six, Aug 18 2013, 11:37 AM.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

six
Aug 18 2013, 11:35 AM
TreasureCove
six
TreasureCove
Oh okay. It didn't click for me, since if I were Bernardi, I'd probably go with the high slice down and across, too. Seems like the other method would require steadying it with your free hand or a cutting board and...God I can't believe I'm thinking this through. :facepalm:
I guess you just have that special man in your life. :D

S loves EJ

six
Aug 18 2013, 11:35 AM
TreasureCove
six
TreasureCove

Even though this is a pointless and disgusting topic I think that when you cut something you use a axe, but when you slice something you use a knife/razor, so I thought it looked weird the way Bernadi raised his hand like he was gonna stab him not cut it off.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

:toetap: Now you've got me thinking it through! Holding the razor above his head like that, he would probably miss and have to keep trying...and he'd have to touch it when he picked it up to put in the box anyway. Did the guy even have the box with him? What was he going to do with it?

"Is that a ? in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?" :yuk:

Sweet and Salty

lysie
Aug 17 2013, 10:59 AM
Supergirlx2
Aug 17 2013, 10:52 AM
marie1969
Aug 17 2013, 10:11 AM
lysie
Aug 17 2013, 09:09 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Besides Kayla and to some extent Abe, who in Sami's family has done anything to help clear her name? Roman is MIA, Marlena is too busy having brawl with Kristen and interfering in her grown forty something stepson's life to care.

While I believe Hope and Abe are well intended, their hands are tied and they have not really come up with anything on their supposed investigation, assuming they are still investigating. As for Justin, he is just doing his job which he is being paid by Ej. So Ej is really the one helping by paying justin legal fee. Besides, Justin has made it clear he does not care one way or the other about Sami's fate. So like I said, it is just a job to him.

Honorable mention should go to Sony and Chad as they have both stuck their neck out to help even though they caused more harm than good. But they still get credit in my book as the intent matter to me as much as the end result. As for Will, he cares but he has not really done anything to help even though Sami is protecting him.
Question: Why is there this need to have everyone in Salem working to clear Sami's name? If she truly is innocent, won't that naturally come out in the trial? oh wait. she DID shoot Bernardi, regardless of anything else. Yes, Stefano has covered his tracks when it comes to why Bernardi was there, since the razor Sami claims Bernardi had has gone MIA.
Abe and Hope will keep investigating as long as the case is open. we don't see them doing so, because they aren't finding anything.
Roman isn't helping because he got removed from his post on the force, so if he tried to help, he'd only make matters worse. Marlena did help by hypnotizing Sami, and then that hypnosis session got ripped apart by the D.A.
Sami shooting Bernardi has no relation to Sami protecting Will. Sami "claims" she didn't know it was Bernardi. And besides which, Sami didn't shoot him to keep him from exposing Will.
Marlena told Sami that Roman IS working behind the scenes. But yes, ITA otherwise. I don't think this is the case but it almost comes across like EJ is the only one who doesn't believe she's innocent. If she's as innocent as he claims, stop lying and planting evidence. Seriously, they'll never go there but I think it would be hilarious if she got off on the murder charges and they both went to prison for perjury, lol.
We're talking E.J. here. Isn't criminal tactics his default (at the very least) mode??

Sweet and Salty

lysie
Aug 17 2013, 11:00 AM
gailwinters
Aug 17 2013, 10:50 AM
SocRMum1
Aug 17 2013, 10:12 AM
A couple of observations about this one...

First, what the hell was up with Kate's make up? Particularly in the scenes with Rafe - she looked like a caricature.

Best line of the episode...or maybe ever...

Rafe (to EJ): Just because I was in a coma doesn't mean I'm stupid!

Hardy har har, Rafe!! That's a good one!! *slaps knee*

Sami and Kate's Nancy Drew skills? While I enjoyed the scenes for the most part...the way they came to the conclusion that Stefano really sent Bernardi in to whack his weenie off was the unintentionally funniest (and stupidest thing) I may have ever seen on this show. "The arc" would have caused Bernardi to...what? Drop his hand like a lead balloon on Rafe's tummy? Because I'm pretty sure that's what Sami did there in her imaginary reenactment. But the disgusted looks on both their faces when the realization apparently hit them almost made up for the silliness.

And while I agreed with EJ's point about Rafe being a smug summabitch in regard to lying for Sami when it suited his purpose JS killed it with the way he delivered that line "Tell me we SHOULD not DO whatever it IS we need to do to resolve THIS!" WTH was that, JS??? Of course, I get that he wasn't getting much to work with from his screen partner other than a lot of :mellow: with a few :huh: and :blink: thrown in...but come on! It's hard enough watching sitting next to Lysie...you've gotta work with me here!
I'm seriously thinking I have to watch the scene you're talking about again, because it was one of my favorite EJ lines yesterday......

Nope. I still didn't hear anything wrong in his emphasis. I'm befuddled.
I'd just like to say that both Soc and Brew made fun of it before I did.
Do some of you live together or something?! I need in on this!!

camera shy

TreasureCove
Aug 18 2013, 11:54 AM
:toetap: Now you've got me thinking it through! Holding the razor above his head like that, he would probably miss and have to keep trying...and he'd have to touch it when he picked it up to put in the box anyway. Did the guy even have the box with him? What was he going to do with it?

Well since Rafe made Kate so happy I'm sure it would have been too big for Bernaldi's pocket. He might have even needed a brief case to carry it out. :teehee:

S loves EJ

camera shy
Aug 18 2013, 12:40 PM
TreasureCove

Well since Rafe made Kate so happy I'm sure it would have been too big for Bernaldi's pocket. He might have even needed a brief case to carry it out. :teehee:

Or someone likes it small. ^o)

camera shy

S loves EJ
Aug 18 2013, 12:55 PM
camera shy
Aug 18 2013, 12:40 PM
TreasureCove

Or someone likes it small. ^o)
Something tells me that's not Kate or Sami.

S loves EJ

Maybe not but Sami seems to prefer EJīs so it canīt be that big.

PALMommy
Member Avatar

Quote:

"Is that a ? in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"

I'm laughing at this comment WAY more than I should be, but it's so funny I can't stop. Well funny and disturbing! :lol:

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Aug 18 2013, 01:18 PM
Maybe not but Sami seems to prefer EJīs so it canīt be that big.
Really? She never preferred it before, in fact if Rafe hadn't dumped her she'd want his. Perhaps, like Goldilocks, it's juuuust right.

Posted Image
Edited by TreasureCove, Aug 18 2013, 01:43 PM.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Sami likes peen, no matter what size.

Rafe did not dump Sami.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

He dumped her at the wedding when she was screaming at his sister. He told her he was done with her.

S loves EJ

Safe was screaming at each other, so they dumped each other it was a mutural decision. Still Sami does seems to like screwing no matter who it is.

scifi7
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Aug 18 2013, 01:55 PM
He dumped her at the wedding when she was screaming at his sister. He told her he was done with her.
If one is being generous you would call it a mutual decision; if however you take into consideration he was the one lashing out that she moved on with EJ, the one getting drunk, even Kate yells at Sami for dumping him and choosing EJ, her ill treatment of poor ickle Rafey, it would never be deemed as him leaving anyone lol.

camera shy

S loves EJ
Aug 18 2013, 02:02 PM
Safe was screaming at each other, so they dumped each other it was a mutural decision. Still Sami does seems to like screwing no matter who it is.
I agree, I think it was a mutual decision.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply