Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, August 16th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 16 2013, 10:53 AM (15,532 Views)
S loves EJ

camera shy
Aug 18 2013, 02:26 PM
S loves EJ
Aug 18 2013, 02:02 PM
Safe was screaming at each other, so they dumped each other it was a mutural decision. Still Sami does seems to like screwing no matter who it is.
I agree, I think it was a mutual decision.

I believe it was a mutual decision, but the Safe break up and Sami moving on with EJ was handle badly, when it should have been written more clear that EJ was Samiīs first choice.

Anyway I donīt really think Rafeīs penis is small. ;)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Let's not get into another Sami/EJ vs Sami/Rafe debate in this thread. I think most of us know by now that those never turn out well.

Thanks.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

I agree it was handled badly. They didn't deal with the multiple rapes.

Sweet and Salty

Rosebud
Aug 17 2013, 06:16 PM
PALMommy
Aug 17 2013, 09:08 AM
Quote:

Brady would work for me if this time HE were playing Kristen to figure out what she's still up to. But I figure that won't be the case and he'll be devastated again and go 'dark' (all IMO, just a hunch). I'd be OK with that. I miss hating life snarky Brady actually. We have Eric now so Brady could be a little more 'on the edge' again. I hated MarDar zapped away any attempt at a personality. He and Madison were SO boring. I hated them. What a waste of Sarah Brown. I hope for better for Chrishell Stause.

Wouldn't it be just awesome if the rumors I heard of John returning were true and that off screen John and Brady cooked up a scheme to expose Kristen? I mean she has mentioned twice now that she worries Brady is playing her . . . :teehee:
Well, I would rather it be John working with Marlena because frankly Brady is just too stupid and lame to do that. With every episode I grow to dislike Brady more and more. He's a dufus. Does it never occur to this guy that the only reason he's even involved with Kristen is because she set him up to be, because she wanted to use him to destroy his parents? :shrug:
PLEASE let this be true!! Tho I've not heard this rumor at ALL! All I see are tweets from him that he'd LIKE this to be the case!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply