Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Revenge (Season 3)
Topic Started: Aug 19 2013, 09:54 AM (1,274 Views)
Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Revenge season 3 premieres September 29 at 9/8c on ABC!

Official Promo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhZH9-WTYPg
Edited by Bright Eyes, Aug 19 2013, 09:55 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Justin Hartley. :wub:

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Emily: "Let's not talk about The Initiative or Clarion ever again."

From your lips to God's ears, girl.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

Snowing Fan
Sep 29 2013, 09:05 PM
Justin Hartley. :wub:
He was lookin' FINE in that towel.

After the amazing finale last season, the premier was a bit boring to me. And the Jack/Amanda scene??? It just felt off. I don't really like the six month jump idea. I would have rather they picked up right from where they ended last season. But still, there were enjoyable parts and I'll stick with it!

MissLola
Member Avatar

A so-so season premiere. Ashley's exit was underwhelming. Nolan was awesome as usual. Still don't give a hoot about Jack. The ending with Aiden was good. I am hoping he is setting up Victoria. I am also gonna need some Aiden/Nolan bromance scenes. They were some of the very few high points of last season.
Oh yeah, and Justin Hartley shirtless scene :popcorn:

King
Member Avatar

I was thinking about getting back into it this season.

I will wait a few weeks to see what you guys recommend!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Producers PLEASE make sure Hartley is shirtless every episode,lol.

Mason
Member Avatar

I actually liked the season premiere for the most part, but I do have a BIG problem with them not picking directly up with Jack/Emily from last season and THEN skipping forward in the narrative. That was the big reveal (second only to Victoria discovering Emily's true identity) and we didn't get to see any of the emotional fallout of it for either Jack or Emily. I'm not even a fan of Jack's and I'm ticked off.

I was really hoping we wouldn't see Aiden again. He's another thing from Season 2 that could have just stayed there, as far as I'm concerned.

Alin89
Member Avatar

The premeire was so and so. y do i get the feeling that Charlotte gave her baby up like victoria did. It looks like they have lost there money haha good. They really should have picked right up from six months ago. I loved seeing Justin Hartley. I'm happy Ashley is gone too. Jack is an idiot he just doesn't get it. I love how emily has tricked them into believe it was huntigtion's disease. i loved the season previews.

Alin89
Member Avatar

second episode still not as good. I keep wondering wats going on with this show. I'm getting frustrated it. I miss the first season of revenge. I'll try one more episode and hope for the best. I wish charlotte had died along with declan. she is annoying me too. I wish victoria's older son would have hated victoria. I think wat aidan is doing is stupid. I think Jack is annoying me too. I think wat emily did to the priest was awful. I like how she is poisioning conrad though. I hope next week will be better. I dont blame the cast at all i blame the writing.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Enjoying it just fine.

It's a campy telenovella only with some money. Besides, don't you people still watch Days? You can't tell me on the soapy scale that Revenge is somehow worse. :P
Edited by Drew, Oct 21 2013, 08:34 PM.

Mason
Member Avatar

Totally pegged Daniel as the shooter from the beginning.

I'm not liking this apparent Emily amnesia twist coming when the show returns, but I'd bet she's faking it, anyway -- at least I hope she is.

Ian H
Member Avatar

Mason
Dec 16 2013, 09:51 PM
Totally pegged Daniel as the shooter from the beginning.

I'm not liking this apparent Emily amnesia twist coming when the show returns, but I'd bet she's faking it, anyway -- at least I hope she is.
oh she is totally faking it!!! plus i think she planned the whole thing!! no way she just let Lydia ruin her plans.

LPS
Member Avatar

IMO, this is one of the shows that had a great first season, but later it went downhill and quickly. Looking on Facebook, I'm surprised some viewers like Emily and Jack. Total bore if you ask me.

Alin89
Member Avatar

this season has been hit and miss for me as well. i recently caught up with all the episodes. i think emily is faking it as well. i wouldnt want emily and jack together. i really like her with aidan. i wish her plan had worked oh well. ill watch the next couple of episodes but if it gets boring for me im done for good. i get the feeling if the show ever ends daniel will be with sarah and emily with aidan and jack and that french chick.
Edited by Alin89, Dec 30 2013, 01:37 AM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

revenge is getting very good

michelle
Member Avatar

I LOVE this show and I can't wait for Ems and Jack to be together!

Daniel has turned into a real dickhead and that Sara...what a wet blanket.

Aiden can have Niko, although what happens after she finds out he killed her dad, I have no idea.

I want Nolan to find happiness. I hate that Patrick is more into helping Victoria than having a relationship with him. They are HOT together.

cajnej
Member Avatar

I am loving this season of Revenge as much as I did season 1. I could take it or leave it last season. Nolan and Emily remain my favs!!!

Alin89
Member Avatar

im still wondering y is emily believing in victoria that she cant have kids. i would have went with a second opinion. i miss the old emily. something weird is going on with her. its possible she could have DID. im happy too see conrad's first wife and cant wait for her fights with victoria. i actually felt bad for victoria in this episode. im happy that sarah is gone as well. daniel wat a bastard. i cant wait for March 9. i also hope the show gets better this episode was good but felt a little boring for me.

King
Member Avatar

I also love this season a lot. I can't wait for it to come back.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · ABC Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply