Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Revenge (Season 3)
Topic Started: Aug 19 2013, 09:54 AM (1,294 Views)
Alin89
Member Avatar

this show is a clusterfuck for really. I miss the first season of revenge. Most of wat is happening right now is pure nonsense. how can emily fucken believe victoria saying she cant have kids. I have a feeling they r drugging her and thats the reason for the blackouts. I cant believe conrad's first wife is jack's mom. this show is getting too ridiculous for words.
Edited by Alin89, Mar 15 2014, 06:39 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SummerAngel
Member Avatar
Princess

I am loving the new season of Revenge, but it doesn't complete with the first.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I finally caught with Revenge. It's looking very good. I'm liking this show again. I hope Emily successes with ur plan of revenge. The next episode is looking good too.

Alin89
Member Avatar

What an episode that was last sunday. The death of Pascal was very graphic. Victoria is cursed lol. I think David is alive. I like how nolan screwed Javier. That punk deserved it. The next episode is looking good.

King
Member Avatar

Emily got her revenge! Kind of. Can't wait for the finale! It looks amazing! I think the seasons of this show are just too long. It always lags in the middle, but it always comes around.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I loved last week's Revenge. I loved how Emily used Charlotte so Conrad could confess. I'm so happy Emily got her revenge sort of too. I think Victoria knows Emily is amanda. I get the feeling that David Clark might be alive. I can't believe Margo will be romantically involved with Daniel since Daniel's dad killed her dad. I'm so happy that Charlotte knows the truth as well. I can't wait for the season finale looking good.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Finale was good. Kinda losing interest thanks to all of these French people. I was hoping for a bigger Emily-Victoria face off, and didn't we all feel David being alive a mile away? Conrad had to die, he'd run his course.

I wish they'd let the whole David arc end with his conviction being overturned and focused season 4 on just Emily vs Victoria.
Edited by Drew, May 12 2014, 01:42 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

I loved this season finale it rocked. Too bad Aidan died. I'm so happy to see David alive and his charges gone. I loved Victoria's punishment karma is a bitch. I'm so happy that Conrad is dead as well. I liked Daniel's punishment as well he was getting too cocky. Poor Jack I hope he will be released soon. I can't wait for season 4.
Edited by Alin89, May 18 2014, 06:04 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · ABC Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply