Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Fan Faves Return For Kay's Memorial
Topic Started: Aug 19 2013, 11:43 AM (1,356 Views)
KMan101
Member Avatar

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Exclusive-Young-Restless-Kays-Memorial-1069309.aspx?rss=breakingnews

Quote:

Among the stars returning for the flashback-packed tribute are Lauralee Bell (Christine), Tricia Cast (Nina), Patty Weaver (Gina), Adrienne Frantz (Amber), Beau Kazer (Brock) and '80s rock sensation Michael Damian (Danny) who will perform, "That's When I'll Stop Loving You." The ceremony will be conducted by Father Todd Williams, the recurring character played by Cooper's real-life son Corbin Bernsen.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'd rather they brought back Phillip than Amber.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

DrewHamilton
Aug 19 2013, 11:50 AM
I'd rather they brought back Phillip than Amber.
I'd welcome him. It would also be nice to see some people come back for this that we haven't seen in the past few years...

Yoryla
Member Avatar

I'm glad to see Amber. The preview *sounds* good but then again that's JFP's M.O.

Thusfar I haven't thought the Katherine scenes were horrible. Hopefully the trend will continue at least in this storyline.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Hello everyone. New poster. I am really, really glad to see so many returning. Sure wish there could be a continuing story line to see them drop by or join a story line. Just thinking out loud.
Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Welcome RiversSkyPeace to Daytime Royalty :)

BradyB

How can they not be brining back Phillip!??? WTH??? I'd like a visit from Rex as Kay enters Heaven!!

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

where is McKenzie?

natdot99
Member Avatar

queenmoe06
Aug 19 2013, 08:33 PM
where is McKenzie?

Along with Phillip 3 and 4. The people at the Diner when Kay suffered a memory loss.
Tucker not showing up, it just a travesty.

ratfink
Member Avatar

The new regime probably don't even know these former characters exist :shrug:

LPS
Member Avatar

Please don't bring back Mac or Philip. Neither could act. I am still recovering from Clementine Ford.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Mac has been through too many actresses, none of them particularly good, she no longer even has a face to me. Any one of them only spent about 5 seconds with Katherine. She's totally not needed.

I am glad they thought to bring back Amber, I loved their relationship. And Esther's jealousy over her calling her Mrs. C.
Edited by Drew, Aug 20 2013, 09:46 PM.

LPS
Member Avatar

I hated Amber on Y&R. They made her this phony herione with a bad dye job. Her hair looked like hay and that whiny voice drove me crazy. The only thing positive about Amber's time on Y&R was her relationship with Kay.

The only Mac I enjoyed was Mac #3, Rachel Kimsey (spelling?) All the other sucked, including the overrated, stiff and wooden, Ashley B. The appeal of the boring sour-puss was beyond me. I remember Clementine Ford walking so stiff and having trouble stating her lines without sounding like she was reading from cue cards.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Aug 20 2013, 09:57 PM
I hated Amber on Y&R. They made her this phony herione with a bad dye job. Her hair looked like hay and that whiny voice drove me crazy. The only thing positive about Amber's time on Y&R was her relationship with Kay.

The only Mac I enjoyed was Mac #3, Rachel Kimsey (spelling?) All the other sucked, including the overrated, stiff and wooden, Ashley B. The appeal of the boring sour-puss was beyond me. I remember Clementine Ford walking so stiff and having trouble stating her lines without sounding like she was reading from cue cards.
ITA with your assessment of Amber, I couldn't stand her either and her voice was like nails on a chalkboard, plus she couldn't act.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Funny, I never liked Amber on Y&R aswell, even though she had been my favorite character on B&B back in the day. However, when they returnedd her to B&B after Y&R, she was even worse than on Y&R. They ruined her on B&B and made me wish she had never left from Y&R.

I think what bothered me on Y&R was the totally wrong and horrid writing for her. The storylines and people she interacted with were all wrong. I did like her with Katherine though, but they should have made her more of a power player and had her interact more with the Newmans and/or Abbotts, etc.

kelly777
Member Avatar

Mac and Phillip should come back! Just another slap in the face of history. There are a lot of other so called actors on the show that can't act for shit that have nothing to do with history. These two do have history with the show and should be brought back for one show celebrating the life of a very iconic character. This crew could piss off the Good Humor man! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply