Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
QAF's Alum Robert Gant to Y&R!
Topic Started: Aug 19 2013, 06:14 PM (1,260 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Robert Gant On Y&R

Posted Image

By SOD Posted: Aug 19, 2013

Robert Gant, who is best known as Ben on QUEER AS FOLK, has been cast as David Sherman, the son of Katherine's lawyer, Mitchell Sherman. He will air on September 11. David, like his father, is a lawyer and will gather Kay's friends and family together to discuss very important matters.

http://soapoperadigest.com/content/robert-gant-yr
Edited by Daytime, Aug 19 2013, 06:27 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Ohhh, he's such a cutie! I remember having the biggest crush on him back in the day! Much congratulations to him!

Daytime
Member Avatar

Loved him on QAF.. I don't think his role on Y&R is a long term role though.. I think he'd be a good fit on B&B.
Edited by Daytime, Aug 19 2013, 08:11 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I wonder if Murphy will continue to live at the house and if Esther will continue to work there for Jill?

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I think Murphy will probably go back to the life he had before Katherine. I wonder if Billy still owns his trailer. Poor Murph wasn't on that much anyway. I hope he goes back to the restaurant and tells them about Katherine/Marge.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Aug 20 2013, 07:30 AM
I think Murphy will probably go back to the life he had before Katherine. I wonder if Billy still owns his trailer. Poor Murph wasn't on that much anyway. I hope he goes back to the restaurant and tells them about Katherine/Marge.
I imagine he'll have enough money to buy a new trailer. lol
Jill's been ranting for years about the "mausoleum" I wonder if she'll redecorate?

Soapwatcher

she may have ranted all these years about that damm mausoleum but I remember when she fought tooth and nail to get her share of it. Remember she slept with John Silva(but then again who hasn't she slept with to get something) so he would help her get her share that Phillip had left her and Katherine was fighting her all over the place to keep her from getting it. I look for Katherine to have left half to Esther and let her and Jill fight it out, it would be funny if Jill ended up wearing the maid's uniform waiting on Esther hand and foot. Oh I know that won't happen but Esther will end up with quite a bit I bet.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply