Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, August 21st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 21 2013, 07:01 AM (13,063 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

I want to like this voiceover, but I'm so distracted by that awful hair that I just can't.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

lysie
Aug 21 2013, 08:07 PM
Is Kristen not wearing make-up?
She has seemed rather pale and washed out lately.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

lysie
Aug 21 2013, 07:50 PM
OMG IT'S HENDERSON!
Posted Image

:)

Jason47
Member Avatar

lysie
Aug 21 2013, 07:52 PM
Robyn Hatcher was invited to the club opening.
Posted Image

Rosebud
Member Avatar

lysie
Aug 21 2013, 08:15 PM
Seriously. What on earth? Marlena walked in the door, picked up Sydney, walked out the door, put down Sydney, gave Sydney to the babysitter, walked in the door, and then walked out the door. JOB WELL DONE. Meanwhile, Brady just walked her to the door...that's five feet away. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE PEOPLE PRODUCING THIS SHOW?
LOL! And not to mention Marlena showing up at Victors moments after leaving the dimansion, and Brady and Kristen showing up at the club seconds after deciding to go out, and wearing entirely different clothes and new hair styles!

Jason47
Member Avatar

lysie
Aug 21 2013, 08:01 PM
Look. I don't like Kim. At all. But I just have a hard time picturing her kid as this trashy.
Maybe she takes after Kim's alternate personality, Lacey??

Posted Image

Jason47
Member Avatar

lysie
Aug 21 2013, 08:21 PM
Who dances like that to music this bad?
Hmmm....people who aren't hearing music but just pretending to hear music??

Jason47
Member Avatar

Kriss4
Aug 21 2013, 08:22 PM
When were last week's book club scenes filmed?
Second week of April, I think.

lysie
Member Avatar

Jason47
Aug 21 2013, 09:06 PM
lysie
Aug 21 2013, 08:01 PM
Look. I don't like Kim. At all. But I just have a hard time picturing her kid as this trashy.
Maybe she takes after Kim's alternate personality, Lacey??

Posted Image
This actually occurred to me, but I didn't remember rolling my eyes at her like this, lol. Not that that means anything.

peaches179

lysie
Aug 21 2013, 08:28 PM
I'm pretty sure Marlena and Victor are both trying not to say that Brady is a moron.

LOL!

CatherineEarnshaw

Melissa Reeves and Chick fillet? What does that mean?

And if she's upset abt gay characters is she also upset that her character is best buds with the character who tried to drive her mom crazy?

Rosebud
Member Avatar

lysie
Aug 21 2013, 08:16 PM
Poor dumb pretty buff Brady.

And I really don't get Kristen's motivations here. Obviously, Marlena is full of it, but Kristen should be playing along to figure out what Marlena is up to.
Kristen obviously doesn't care if Brady sees her attitude toward Marlena.... Which makes me dislike Brady more than usual.

Brewster
Member Avatar

lysie
Aug 21 2013, 08:02 PM
I really think it would be okay if they took the baby to that particular club. She might even be the life of the party. And by might I mean will. And I by shall I mean half.
Naturally.

lysie
Member Avatar

I just realized that I missed the Joey mention. I assume it was at the beginning, but what did they actually say?

Jason47
Member Avatar

lysie
Aug 21 2013, 09:38 PM
I just realized that I missed the Joey mention. I assume it was at the beginning, but what did they actually say?
Gabi mentioned something about maybe Kayla being held up because of Joey.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Credits still not back on track like I guessed last week, but with the preemption in mid-April, this should finally get things back either this week or next week to a Monday-Friday schedule for the credits!

Principal Guest Stars: Week of Tuesday 8/20/13-Friday 8/23/13

John Aniston - Victor Kiriakis
Mary Beth Evans - Kayla Johnson
Judi Evans - Adrienne Kiriakis
Wally Kurth - Justin Kiriakis
Aloma Wright - Maxine Landis
Brendan Coughlin - Tad Stevens
Meredith Scott Lynn - Anne Milbauer
Sean Douglas - Vargas
Kevin Riggin - Rory
Laura Kai Chen - Melinda Trask
Nick Ballard - Mitch (new)
Chris Goodman - Stoller (new)
James Ryen - Cop (new)
Terry James - Stunt Coordinator

Sweet and Salty

Rosebud
Aug 21 2013, 01:18 PM
:blulaugh: so the whole Kristen pregnancy scare was simply a set up for Marlena overhearing Kristen admit she cheated on Brady! :roflol:
That IS funny! Creative! :thumbsup:

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Victor telling Nick to hit the road was by far my favorite moment of the episode. Between Victor's actions with Nick and his plotting with Marlena to break up Kristen and Brady, the writers are coming ever closer to giving us back the real Victor that has been missing for so long. I'm practically salivating at that prospect.

I like T but Robyn is out of his league. Still, he must be doing something right as his previous girlfriend was also very attractive. Good for him.

How long will it be before Theresa breaks into Vargas' apartment and steals his coffee can money? It surely wasn't a coincidence that she saw him stash his cash there.
Edited by LonePirate, Aug 21 2013, 09:51 PM.

peaches179

LonePirate
Aug 21 2013, 09:49 PM
Victor telling Nick to hit the road was by far my favorite moment of the episode. Between Victor's actions with Nick and his plotting with Marlena to break up Kristen and Brady, the writers are coming ever closer to giving us back the real Victor that has been missing for so long. I'm practically salivating at that prospect.

ICAM.

Sweet and Salty

Sable Colby
Aug 21 2013, 01:45 PM
blueskies
Aug 21 2013, 01:32 PM
...wtf was up with Kristen's hair? I mean, Chad's looked good, Abby's was horrid, but I don't have words for how bad Kristen's hair looked.
Posted Image

This travesty makes Chad and Abby's look downright fabulous.
Seriously. Can't the actors boycott?? Don't they look in the mirror before they go on set?! Hopes never looks bad! I wouldn't want to be seen nationwide like that! Do they not have a voice or do they honestly believe it must look good because its done by a professional?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply