Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, August 21st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 21 2013, 07:01 AM (13,166 Views)
LovinXtina
Member Avatar

What was up with Kristen's hair?!? When she walked in I didn't even know it was Kristen until Brady walked in with her
Edited by LovinXtina, Aug 21 2013, 09:59 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sindacco

Supergirlx2
Aug 21 2013, 12:40 PM
cockymom
Aug 21 2013, 12:39 PM
I would have much rather seen a new nice restaurant set than this club. A lot more possibilities for use and less cheesy!
TPTB got rid of a coffee shop set so that there would be a club set. it's so stupid. not to mention that we've now gone from 3 public places for the little kids to interact with adults to 2 public places - pub & town square.
It was stupid to get rid of the Cheatin' Heart and Java Cafe for the coffee shop.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Sweet and Salty
Aug 21 2013, 09:54 PM
Sable Colby
Aug 21 2013, 01:45 PM
blueskies
Aug 21 2013, 01:32 PM
...wtf was up with Kristen's hair? I mean, Chad's looked good, Abby's was horrid, but I don't have words for how bad Kristen's hair looked.
Posted Image

This travesty makes Chad and Abby's look downright fabulous.
Seriously. Can't the actors boycott?? Don't they look in the mirror before they go on set?! Hopes never looks bad! I wouldn't want to be seen nationwide like that! Do they not have a voice or do they honestly believe it must look good because its done by a professional?
not sure if they're able to modify hairstyles. i'm not even sure who it is that decides how the hair should be styled. i know that the actors usually have the same hairdresser do their hair for every episode. maybe the one that usually does Eileen's hair was sick and there was some newbie temp?!

Jason, any light to shed on this hair discussion?

Kriss4

Jason47
Aug 21 2013, 09:45 PM
Credits still not back on track like I guessed last week, but with the preemption in mid-April, this should finally get things back either this week or next week to a Monday-Friday schedule for the credits!

Principal Guest Stars: Week of Tuesday 8/20/13-Friday 8/23/13

John Aniston - Victor Kiriakis
Mary Beth Evans - Kayla Johnson
Judi Evans - Adrienne Kiriakis
Wally Kurth - Justin Kiriakis
Aloma Wright - Maxine Landis
Brendan Coughlin - Tad Stevens
Meredith Scott Lynn - Anne Milbauer
Sean Douglas - Vargas
Kevin Riggin - Rory
Laura Kai Chen - Melinda Trask
Nick Ballard - Mitch (new)
Chris Goodman - Stoller (new)
James Ryen - Cop (new)
Terry James - Stunt Coordinator
Thanks, Jason!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Sindacco
Aug 21 2013, 10:02 PM
Supergirlx2
cockymom
I would have much rather seen a new nice restaurant set than this club. A lot more possibilities for use and less cheesy!
TPTB got rid of a coffee shop set so that there would be a club set. it's so stupid. not to mention that we've now gone from 3 public places for the little kids to interact with adults to 2 public places - pub & town square.
It was stupid to get rid of the Cheatin' Heart and Java Cafe for the coffee shop.
i didn't have that much of an issue changing the Cheatin' Heart into a coffee shop because the coffee shop was more versatile and could be used for scenes that the little kids are part of, while still being "cool" enough for the 20-somethings to hang out at and not raise questions when the older cast members like Stefano, Victor, or Maggie were there.
it's replacing the coffee shop set with a club set that i don't understand, unless they're gonna use it as a restaurant as well. there are some clubs are a restaurant during lunch/dinner hours and then turn into a club/lounge after 10pm or so. we'll have to wait and see how the set is used. there are quite a few tables set up, and most club clubs don't really have that many tables & chairs.

AFaithL

Kristen looked like a groupie heading to a Def Leppard concert in 1989.

jwsel
Member Avatar

lysie
Aug 21 2013, 08:01 PM
Look. I don't like Kim. At all. But I just have a hard time picturing her kid as this trashy.
When Kim was an actual prostitute, she was never this trashy.*

*except for the period when she was faking being a hooker to help catch the Riverfront Knifer

Edited by jwsel, Aug 21 2013, 10:49 PM.

Sweet and Salty

LonePirate
Aug 21 2013, 09:49 PM
Victor telling Nick to hit the road was by far my favorite moment of the episode. Between Victor's actions with Nick and his plotting with Marlena to break up Kristen and Brady, the writers are coming ever closer to giving us back the real Victor that has been missing for so long. I'm practically salivating at that prospect.

I like T but Robyn is out of his league. Still, he must be doing something right as his previous girlfriend was also very attractive. Good for him.

How long will it be before Theresa breaks into Vargas' apartment and steals his coffee can money? It surely wasn't a coincidence that she saw him stash his cash there.
A post earlier alluded to JM not coming back. I haven't heard a thing about him retiring. I ask because Victor is getting his fiest back. Are the bring Victor back as our new and renewed villian of Days?

Also, IF Chad indeed does have a tumor, will this KO be his undoing? (Speculations only pls)

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

CatherineEarnshaw
Aug 21 2013, 09:22 PM
Melissa Reeves and Chick fillet? What does that mean?

And if she's upset abt gay characters is she also upset that her character is best buds with the character who tried to drive her mom crazy?
Chic-fil-A gives millions in donations to political organizations which oppose LGBT rights. Including ones that are publicly listed as hate groups. They donated directly to hate groups whose lies are responsible for a bill being introduced in Uganda to impose a fucking death sentence for homosexual behavior.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chick-fil-A_same-sex_marriage_controversy

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-files/groups/family-research-council

Quote:

Human rights advocates in Uganda say the visit by the three Americans helped set in motion what could be a very dangerous cycle. Gay Ugandans already describe a world of beatings, blackmail, death threats like Die Sodomite! scrawled on their homes, constant harassment and even so-called correctional rape.

Now we really have to go undercover, said Stosh Mugisha, a gay rights activist who said she was pinned down in a guava orchard and raped by a farmhand who wanted to cure her of her attraction to girls. She said that she was impregnated and infected with H.I.V.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/04/world/africa/04uganda.html?_r=0

There was a boycott of Chick-fil-A launched by same-sex marriage activists, and MR tweeted a picture of herself showing support for Chick-fil-A by eating there.

jwsel
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Aug 22 2013, 12:02 AM
There was a boycott of Chick-fil-A launched by same-sex marriage activists, and MR tweeted a picture of herself showing support for Chick-fil-A by eating there.
Just for clarification, after the anti-Chik-fil-A boycott began over the anti-gay marriage comments made by the CEO, there was a nationwide "Chik-fil-A Appreciation Day" in August 2012. That was the day that MR tweeted that she had Chik-fil-A and that she loved every bite of it. She added: "Land of the free and home of the brave. Love that we all appreciated free speech, right?"

Needless to say, she got called out on it, it wound up making some news stories, and MR deleted her Twitter account for a time (and has since been very quick to block people).

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2012/08/02/days-of-our-lives-star-melissa-reeves-tweeted-support-during-chick-fil-a-appreciation-day

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/71593600.html

You'll see in the second link that MR claimed that she didn't mean for the tweet to sound like she was supporting the anti-gay views of the Chik-fil-A CEO, but that's pretty hard to swallow. However, I had not heard anything about MR requesting not to appear in scenes with gay characters though. This thread is the first time I've seen that mentioned. For the most part, I can't really think of many reasons Jennifer would have to interact with either Will or Sonny.

thepadange

AFaithL
Aug 21 2013, 05:01 PM
Since she slept with Eric against his will, I don't see Eric being removed from the priesthood.
Definitely not. Even consensual sex (except with someone under age) doesn't lead to defrocking a priest (it can happen only in those cases when the "sinner" is not repentant). Repentance is a core thing there.
But that's all in real life, and this is a soap.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
Aug 21 2013, 10:50 PM
LonePirate
Victor telling Nick to hit the road was by far my favorite moment of the episode. Between Victor's actions with Nick and his plotting with Marlena to break up Kristen and Brady, the writers are coming ever closer to giving us back the real Victor that has been missing for so long. I'm practically salivating at that prospect.

I like T but Robyn is out of his league. Still, he must be doing something right as his previous girlfriend was also very attractive. Good for him.

How long will it be before Theresa breaks into Vargas' apartment and steals his coffee can money? It surely wasn't a coincidence that she saw him stash his cash there.
A post earlier alluded to JM not coming back. I haven't heard a thing about him retiring. I ask because Victor is getting his fiest back. Are the bring Victor back as our new and renewed villian of Days?

Also, IF Chad indeed does have a tumor, will this KO be his undoing? (Speculations only pls)
:flipoff: Teresa should be breaking in Vargus apartment
any day not for the loot.He had a lot of loot too.Well now
looks like Nick received the line of the day when Victor ordered
him out!Now I guess he will move along like a flea looking to make
a home in the hairs of some poor innocent dog his next home.
I read JM has no plans to retire.For now Stefeno can hold out
as long as EJ can.

S loves EJ

Good to hear about JM. :thumbsup:

Rosebud
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
CatherineEarnshaw

And if she's upset abt gay characters is she also upset that her character is best buds with the character who tried to drive her mom crazy?
Chic-fil-A gives millions in donations to political organizations which oppose LGBT rights. Including ones that are publicly listed as hate groups. They donated directly to hate groups whose lies are responsible for a bill being introduced in Uganda to impose a fucking death sentence for homosexual behavior.

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-files/groups/family-research-council

Quote:

Human rights advocates in Uganda say the visit by the three Americans helped set in motion what could be a very dangerous cycle. Gay Ugandans already describe a world of beatings, blackmail, death threats like Die Sodomite! scrawled on their homes, constant harassment and even so-called correctional rape.

Now we really have to go undercover, said Stosh Mugisha, a gay rights activist who said she was pinned down in a guava orchard and raped by a farmhand who wanted to cure her of her attraction to girls. She said that she was impregnated and infected with H.I.V.

O. M. G.
Edited by Rosebud, Aug 22 2013, 07:35 AM.

Sweet and Salty

Fantastic66
Aug 22 2013, 07:14 AM
Sweet and Salty
Aug 21 2013, 10:50 PM
LonePirate

:flipoff: Teresa should be breaking in Vargus apartment
any day not for the loot.He had a lot of loot too.Well now
looks like Nick received the line of the day when Victor ordered
him out!Now I guess he will move along like a flea looking to make
a home in the hairs of some poor innocent dog his next home.
I read JM has no plans to retire.For now Stefeno can hold out
as long as EJ can.
Good! One post I read up thread made me wonder! Can't have the show without Steffie til he's good and ready to retire, which I hope is a LONG TIME!! P.S? You're mean to NIck!!

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Aug 22 2013, 07:26 AM
TreasureCove
CatherineEarnshaw

Quote:

O. M. G.
She deleted her Twitter account because of backlash and only open new months after

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Aug 21 2013, 10:08 PM
Sindacco
Aug 21 2013, 10:02 PM
Supergirlx2
cockymom
i didn't have that much of an issue changing the Cheatin' Heart into a coffee shop because the coffee shop was more versatile and could be used for scenes that the little kids are part of, while still being "cool" enough for the 20-somethings to hang out at and not raise questions when the older cast members like Stefano, Victor, or Maggie were there.
it's replacing the coffee shop set with a club set that i don't understand, unless they're gonna use it as a restaurant as well. there are some clubs are a restaurant during lunch/dinner hours and then turn into a club/lounge after 10pm or so. we'll have to wait and see how the set is used. there are quite a few tables set up, and most club clubs don't really have that many tables & chairs.
I really don't understand why they got rid of the coffee shop. It worked for all the reasons you outlined. It was a place where it made sense for everyone to be, and frankly, the design was far more inviting than the new club.

That said, they also needed a place for more formal dates that wasn't outside in the HTS. It's a shame we couldn't have both.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

jwsel
Aug 22 2013, 02:13 AM
TreasureCove
Just for clarification, after the anti-Chik-fil-A boycott began over the anti-gay marriage comments made by the CEO, there was a nationwide "Chik-fil-A Appreciation Day" in August 2012. That was the day that MR tweeted that she had Chik-fil-A and that she loved every bite of it. She added: "Land of the free and home of the brave. Love that we all appreciated free speech, right?"

Needless to say, she got called out on it, it wound up making some news stories, and MR deleted her Twitter account for a time (and has since been very quick to block people).

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2012/08/02/days-of-our-lives-star-melissa-reeves-tweeted-support-during-chick-fil-a-appreciation-day

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/71593600.html

You'll see in the second link that MR claimed that she didn't mean for the tweet to sound like she was supporting the anti-gay views of the Chik-fil-A CEO, but that's pretty hard to swallow. However, I had not heard anything about MR requesting not to appear in scenes with gay characters though. This thread is the first time I've seen that mentioned. For the most part, I can't really think of many reasons Jennifer would have to interact with either Will or Sonny.
Wow, very enlightening to say the least. This is all news to me. Hard not to see her in a whole new light now.

Sweet and Salty

Rosebud
Aug 22 2013, 07:26 AM
TreasureCove
CatherineEarnshaw

Quote:

O. M. G.
Which is sad, but I hope no one is starting an unfounded rumor. I too would like "proof". Anyone know how old MR is? (Totally off topic).

PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Albert Alarr
Scriptwriter: Melissa Salmons

Segment 1: After Kristen ends her call to Jennifer she hears a noise in the foyer.

Henderson tells Nick that Ms. Gabriella left these things behind when she moved out. Should I send a messenger? Nick will take care of it. He looks inside the box and pulls out a picture of Gabi and smiles. Vic - The one that got away?

Gabi comes out of the bedroom dressed to the nines. Arianna is asleep. If anyone touches that door I am not responsible. Will and Sonny are all dressed up as well. Will - I'll give her a goodnight kiss when we get back. Gabi points to herself - Spit up check. Will tells her she's good. Gabi - You guys look good. Sonny asks her how much more time she needs. Gabi is ready; they just have to wait for Kayla to get here. Will - 15 mins ago. Maybe she got caught up in something with Joey. Will gets a call from Kayla.

Chad is at the club looking at the guest list. He recalls telling Cam that he's dying. Abby comes in. You better get a bigger crowd than this or you will be in trouble. Chad says something but I couldn't understand the last part.

Kristen flings the door open and finds the foyer empty.

Brady runs into Marlena and Sydney outside the mansion. Hey, what's up? Marlena - More than you can ever imagine.

Theresa shows up at Vargas's place. He was wondering if she was going to show up. Theresa - I wondered if you'd make it worth my while. He pulls out a vial of coke ... forgot about flowers but ... Theresa - But you knew the way to this girl's heart.

Will, Sonny and Gabi are all on their phones. Sonny - No Kate. Will - She's in a meeting. Gabi - What about your dad? Will - He's out of town. Sonny - Aunt Jennifer? Will - Won't answer my calls. Sonny - Aunt Hope? Will - She's on duty. What about your Dad? Sonny - I can't do that. I told my parents to stay away from the opening because they're fighting. They're mad at me so I'm not going to ask them to bail me out. Will - What about Maggie? Gabi - I tried, voicemail. That's all I got, you? Will - I'm tapped out. Gabi - Then you guys go. Have fun. Will - No, you've been looking forward to this for a long time so you guys go and I'll stay.

Chad serves Abby an abbytini. T comes in with his girlfriend. Don't tell me it's all designer drinks. Chad - No T, you can have a beer. T introduces them to Robin. T asks about Abby's drink. Abby - He named it after me. It's a little sweet but there's a real nice bite at the end. Chad - It's you. T - So do all your friends get drinks named after them. Where's the T? Chad - Yikes, I can't even picture that; it's like really cheap bourbon. Abby - Soaked in a really old gym sock maybe. Chad - That's it! T - They joke because they love me. But seriously, the place looks great. Chad - You should go check it out. They do. Chad puts the music on and asks Abby to dance. Abby - We're the only ones in here. Chad - He reminds her of New Year's. Abby - That dance was so last winter. Boy, I've got moves that you've never seen. The song changes. Abby - You totally set that up. Chad - No way, totally on shuffle. They dance to a really cheesy song.

Brady - That sounds intense. Marlena - I didn't mean it to sound that way. I've just been busy and then enjoying spending time with Sydney. Brady - It seems like you were just leaving. Kristen pokes her head out the door. Hi, I thought I heard something out here. Brady - Yeah. I don't know if Marlena was just coming or going. Kristen - It must have been you I heard.

Segment 2: Kristen - So how long have you been here? Marlena - Sydney and I have been spending some time together having fun, haven't we? Sydney - I miss my mommy. Marlena - I know, I miss her too. Brady - I know you miss your mommy sweetie but you know what! Your mommy called cook and he's going to make your favourite dinner; the macaroni and cheese with the little peas in it. That's what we're having for dinner. Marlena - That was nice; very sweet. Marlena - We were talking about going out to the fish pond to see if the mama fish had her babies. Would that be fun? Sydney nods yes. The nanny comes out and apologises. Marlena tells her what she and Sydney were planning to do. The nanny takes Sydney instead. Brady offers to walk them to the pond. Kristen - That poor baby girl. It must be so awful for her to have her mother in jail. Marlena - It must just kill you. Kristen - I love Sydney; she's my niece. Anyway, thanks for babysitting. Marlena - Not so fast. I love spending time with my Granddaughter. I don't consider it babysitting. Kristen - Whatever you say. Marlena - One more thing ... Brady returns ... there's something I'd like to say to you and Brady, I think you should hear it too.

Vargas and Theresa have shared the coke. Vargas - So what now? Theresa - Tell me about yourself Vargas. Your hopes, your dreams, your deepest fears, where are you going in life? Vargas - Seriously? Theresa - Yeah, go for it. How else are we supposed to bond. Vargas - Let's see. I was a misunderstood child or poverty who grew up in ... Theresa - Prison? (She asks that after seeing a letter from the State prison). Vargas - Damn, I meant to put that away. Theresa - You were in prison? Vargas - Yeah, not so funny now, huh? Theresa - Not really. Vargas - You scared? Theresa - Of you? Should I be?

Nick - Hey Victor. Vic - Thinking of what might have been; opportunities you might have had; the kind of life you might be leading right now? Nick - I don't go 5 mins without thinking of that. I know I blew it. I know that I disappointed a lot of people especially Aunt Maggie. Vic - My wife has a terrific capacity for acceptance and forgiveness. Nick - I'm not sure I deserve that. Vic - Tomorrow you have a milestone coming up. I have it marked in red on my calendar. Nick - What's that? Vic - Your parole officially ends. Nick - I know, that is if the Dept of Corrections signs off on it. Vic - They will. Nick - Do you know something? Vic - Once your parole ends you no longer have to live with family supervision. You can work wherever you want. You can leave town if you like. Nick - That's true. Vic - Pack your bags Nick. Tomorrow you're leaving my house.

Will and Gabi argue back and forth and finally Will agrees to go with Sonny. Gabi tells them to have a great time.

Vic - Surely you're not surprised. Nick - Actually I am. I thought I'd have ... Vic - Another chance? More time? Nick - Yeah. Vic - Unfortunately I don't share my wife's compassion and understanding of the extenuating circumstances that led to you being an extortionist and blackmailer. After tomorrow you don't have to live in this house so you won't. I trust you can be out by tomorrow night.

Vargas - No, no reason to be scared of me. Theresa - So that's settled. Vargas - That's it? Don't you want to hear the story? Theresa - Of what? How you got sent to prison? Blah, blah, blah, I so don't want to hear it so I hope you weren't planning on telling it to me. Vargas - No. Theresa wants to party. Vargas - Let me grab some cash. He pulls out a can and pulls out a huge wad of bills. She asks if that's the bank of Vargas. Vargas - The can doesn't ask a lot of questions. Theresa - That's a lot of cash. Vargas - Don't ask. Theresa - I wouldn't. Vargas - You are so different. Theresa - Then who. Other girls; other guys in the joint. Vargas - Definitely both. Let's go.

Kristen, Brady and Marlena have moved to the foyer. Kristen says they don't really have time for this ... Marlena - That's okay. It won't take long.

Segment 3: Chad - Thanks for being my first. Abby - What are you .. Chad - Dance. Being the first couple to dance at the club. T - You can't play the EMO crap and serve martinis or this place is doomed. He changes the music. Chad - It's not EMO. T - Do you want a crowd in here? Will and Sonny arrive. T introduces Robin to Will and Sonny. Robin - Oh, you're that great couple. T tells Will his boyfriend did a great job. Sonny - Our friend Brent designed the whole renovation. Chad - It's a shame he's not here tonight. T - It's a drastic change in a good way. What made you do it? Chad says something (I just can't understand him for some reason). Sonny - I just thought it was good business. Chad - That too. Theresa and Vargas comes in. Theresa - Looks like we found the party.

Brady - What are you talking about? Marlena - I'm talking about us; the situation. Brady - We are not a situation! Kristen - Just let her spew and then you'll leave, right? Marlena - I didn't plan on doing this. I didn't plan on talking to you at all. Kristen - But you just can't help yourself. Marlena - Sometimes things change. Isn't that funny how that happens. One minute you think you know exactly where your life is going and poof, it just changes. Brady - I'm lost. Kristen - Me too. Marlena - Really, you're lost. I think you know exactly what needs to happen next. Brady - Tell us what you're talking about please. What changes in an instant. Marlena - Sami. I'm talking about Sami. In a moment she saves Rafe's life and puts her own in danger. You can see how distraught her children are. It will get worse before it gets better. This family has to pull together. The three of us have to bury the hatchet.

T - Abby where's your doctor friend? Abby - I don't know if he's coming. Chad, do you know? Chad - He's working. The bartender's making a drink just for you T. You should go check it out. T - Should I be scared? Vargas looks around - So this is Salem's young, professional crowd. Theresa - I guess, a little tame. Vargas - It could be worse. Theresa - It could be better too. I think I need to powder my nose. Vargas hands her another vial of Coke. That will make it all better.

Chad, Will and Sonny toast to a great team. They're pleased with how the opening is going. Chad - You and Sonny are the real team. Sonny compliments Will. Will is self-deprecating as usual. Sonny is strong; I bring the train wreck to our neck of the woods. Chad - That's not what I hear when you're not around. All he talks about is how he wants to spend more time with you and your little girl. Will - She's so sweet. I think we're going to keep her. We like her a lot. She gets it from her mom. Chad - Where is Gabi?

Gabi is drinking a glass of wine when there's a knock on the door. Kayla! Oh yes, there is a God. She runs to the door. It's Nick with her stuff.

Brady - That's what you were doing before, burying the hatchet? Marlena - I'm sorry. That's why I stayed behind. Somehow I have to put my opinions about the two of you on the backburner because it's so much less important than what my daughter is going through. Brady agrees. Marlena - Thank you. Kristen, can you do that? Can we just get along?

Segment 4: Gabi - Hi. Nick - Hey, is this a bad time? Gabi - No, it's not. Come in. Nick - Henderson found these things in the house and I thought maybe you'd want them. Gabi - Thank you. Nick - Where should I put them? Gabi - Anywhere. He sets the box on the floor. Okay, well, I don't want to make you late. You're all dressed up and looking incredible ... Gabi - Thanks. It's Sonny and Chad's opening at the club. Nick - Oh yeah. That's right. I heard about that. Have fun. Gabi - I'm not going. My babysitter cancelled last minute. Will - Oh. Do you want me to hang around with Arianna? Gabi - Nick that is so sweet ... Nick - Terrible idea. Really? Gabi - You're absolutely right. Nick - I'd hate to see you stuck here. You deserve to have a night out. Gabi - I'll go another night. And with Arianna sleeping I'd rather just take a nap and catch up before the 2am feeding. Nick - That must be relentless. Obviously it's wonderful and you love her but ... Gabi - It's full on. Nick - Yeah. Do you ever get a break? Gabi - Yeah. I DVR'd some shows so I'll probably catch up on those before I go to sleep. Nick - And Sonny and Will must help out sometimes. Gabi - All the time. I don't know why I'm complaining. They're great. Nick - I know but you were ready for a night out. Gabi - Yeah I guess wanted some conversation without talking about diapers or schedules. Nick - Do you want me to stick around, keep you company.

When Theresa weaves her way back to their table Vargas comments - It's such a good thing you're not driving. Theresa talks away a mile a minute about how she could totally drive. Vargas - Yeah, like no cop could guess what you've been doing. Theresa - I could totally stay quiet. I know when to clam up. Vargas - Maybe I should go powder my nose just so I can keep up with you. She passes him the vial underneath the table. Theresa looks around - Will, what are you doing here? She gets up from the table and bumps into a guy and says hi. Will asks T what's up with Robin. T - I don't know. She doesn't talk. Will - Not to you? Maybe she's shy or a mime. T - Yeah, a hot mime. They laugh. Will - That works for you. You love to talk and she'll listen. T doesn't know. There are other girls ... silence. Will - What! Come on, what's the deal? Do you want to settle down? T - Truth? I want what you've got. Will - Sonny's taken. T laughs.

Kristen - Sure. You want to bury the hatchet; let's do it. Life's too short, right? Marlena - Well, I've taken up enough of your time. I'll say goodnight. Brady - I'll walk you out. Marlena leaves. Brady - That's good news. Kristen scoffs - You think. Brady - I think a little peace in the valley might ... Kristen - Except for one thing. I don't trust her as far as I can throw her. We all know where she really wants to bury the hatchet. Outside the door Marlena is on her cell. Where are you? I've got to talk to you right away.

Segment 5: Brady says they should take Marlena's request at face value. Kristen - Why? Because she's always been so willing to accept me and .. Brady - She can't hurt us unless we let her. Why don't we give her a chance. Kristen - Fine but do we have to keep talking about it. Brady - No. Kristen - So, what do you want to do tonight? Brady - Do you want to go big or low-key? Kristen - How about local and low-key. Brady - What did you have in mind? Kristen - My brother Chad; his club's opening tonight. I've got to go say hi. Brady - Yeah, okay sure. He's the easiest guy in your family; family first, right?

Vic walks to the front door and calls out - I've got it Henderson. It's Marlena. She smiles. One day. It only took one day for the right thing to fall into our laps.

Gabi - Right. I remember how much you love TV. Why don't you go to the club tonight? Nick - I don't think Sonny and Will would be too happy if I showed up. Gabi - I thought things were getting better. Nick - They are but you know this is their night. Gabi - Okay so grab a glass of wine and join me. Nick - Since when did you start drinking wine. She hands him her glass - I didn't. He sniffs the contents - Cranberry juice. She holds up a bottle of wine for him - already opened. It's your favourite. She hands him the glass. Nick - It's nice you remembered. Gabi - Of course. How's it going on the job hunt? Nick - It's really good. Kate has actually been supportive after being extremely not that. I've been giving her new ideas and formulas and she's paying me well for them but I'd like to find something a little more steady. Gabi - You're a smart guy. I know you'll get something ... hold on. What day is it? Oh my gosh, your parole is up tomorrow. Nick - It's crazy that you still have that on your calendar. Gabi - It was going to be a big day for us. Nick - Yeah. Gabi - So tomorrow you're a free man. Nick - In every way.

Vargas returns dancing thru' the crowd to get to Theresa. Let's dance. Theresa - I can't. I've got a family member here. I've got to take care of something. I wasn't expecting to see anyone so now I've got to play nice. Vargas - You don't want to show me off? Theresa - I don't want my family to know anything about me. I'll be right back. She gives him a quick kiss and heads over to Will. Hey Will, I didn't expect to see you here. Will - Hey Theresa, hi. I was wondering when I'd run into you. Theresa - Yeah, it's only a matter of time, huh. Will - It's been a long time. Are you having fun? Theresa - Yeah. This place is really great. Will - My boyfriend is the owner. Theresa - That's awesome. So do we get a family discount on the drinks? Kristen and Brady arrive. Kristen greets Chad with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. This place is fantastic. Brady shakes his hand - This place looks great. Chad - Thank you very much. People seem to think so. Let me grab you a drink. Brady - No, you two catch up. He heads to the bar. Kristen - Look at you. You're so happy. Chad - It's a good night. Kristen - So is Ms. Abigail part of the reason why you're so happy. Chad - Definitely. So you and Brady, huh? Kristen - No one's more surprised than me. Chad - It's working? Kristen - Yeah. Despite all these obstacles we're together - she knocks on wood. I guess I was due for a miracle.

Vic - Tell me everything; don't leave anything out. Marlena chuckles. You said all we had to do was watch and wait and we would get something that would drive a wedge between Kristen and Brady. Vic - And you found that out already. Marlena - Yes I did. Kristen has a secret and I know what it is.

Segment 6: Gabi - It's still a big day for you. You can do anything you want. Nick - I can go where I want when I want. I don't have to live at Victor's anymore. I don't even have to stay in Salem. Gabi - Do you want to leave? Nick - I don't know. Gabi - Sounds like you've had time to think about it. Nick - Yeah sure. Would you be ... would you want me to go? Gabi - If it's the best thing for you then sure. Nick - I don't know. It's kind of hard to think about it. Gabi - Why? It's hard to think about what's best for you? Nick - No. I mean I can't see it because since I've been out it's always felt like the best thing for me was you.

Vargas paces around the place looking for Theresa. Brady is at the bar with Will looking at photos. She has grown since last week. Will - I know. I'm taking at least one picture a day so I can show mom. Brady - How's Sami? I haven't been in to see her yet. Will - She's dealing. I just wish the trial would hurry up and come so she can go home. Brady - We all want that. Kristen walks up - Hi. Can I steal him away for just a minute or longer? Kristen starts dancing with Brady. I missed you. I've put in my appearance. I can think of other places I'd rather be with you. They kiss. Vargas fumes.

Nick - Sorry, that must have sounded ... Gabi - After this glass I'm cutting you off. Nick - It wasn't the wine. Maybe it wasn't too bright to say out loud but it wasn't the wine. Sorry. Gabi - You can't be saying that all the time. Nick - I don't really know why I'm saying anything tonight. That's a lie. I do. Gabi - What's going on? Nick - I don't know. I think maybe I have too much time to think. I've been rewinding the past year and playing it back and trying to figure out what I could have done different. You know, where I went wrong and what I could have made better and where I get stuck is at the beginning when it was just you and me at the pub and even when it was you and me and the baby. That time that we spent together in your room, that was like ... as far as I'm concerned ... as perfect as I think life can get. Just us talking in there; that's as close to a person as I've ever felt in every way.

Vargas downs his beer and heads out the door and finds Theresa with another guy. Brady and Kristen head out the door and ask Vargas to excuse them. He doesn't move so they go around him.

Marlena - I got out of the foyer before Kristen saw me but it was close and I would have gotten away altogether except Brady showed up. Vic - Did he hear anything? Marlena - No. I was tempted to tell him what I'd heard. Vic - That would have been a big mistake. Marlena - Yes, I agree. I did stop myself and then made up some story abut wanting to bury the hatchet with them. Vic - Which Kristen didn't buy for a second. Marlena - No I don't think she did but I think she was persuaded that I did not hear about her indiscretion. Vic - You told me everything Kristen said verbatim. Marlena did. Vic - There was no hint, no clue as to who she might have slept with? Marlena - No. If there had been I might have told him right there. Vic - We need solid proof. With Brady we need 10 kinds of proof and skywriting for him to see it. Marlena - Kristen did say this information would kill the relationship with Brady. Vic - Then let's make sure that's exactly what happens.

Segment 7: Nick - I mean, do your ever ... do you think about what it was like? Gabi - Of course. Nick - Gabi, you were ... you're the most beautiful woman I've ever known. I close my eyes and I can still feel it, I can feel you. I can feel every inch of your body. When I close my eyes, I still see you.

Sonny sits down next to Will and asks - Where's Chad? Will - I don't know. Outside with Abigail maybe. Chad and Abby are leaning against a wall. He tells her they have a roof garden. They grow everything for the menu right here. Abby - That's fantastic. Vargas walks up to Theresa and the guy and shoves the guy aside and puts his arm around Theresa's shoulders. Theresa - I didn't see you. Vargas - I was right where you left me. Theresa - Well I didn't see you. Vargas - That's because you saw a chance to latch on to someone else. Guy - Is this guy bothering you? Vargas - Take off man. Guy - Say the word and he's out of here. Vargas - You have no idea what you're getting yourself into. He grabs Theresa's arm - Let's go. Theresa - Chill out. Abby and Chad are watching the exchange. Vargas - I'll chill when you ditch this loser and go back inside with me. Guy - Leave the lady alone. Vargas - I said take off. The guy shoves Vargas - Don't touch her. Vargas slugs him. Chad rushes in - Whoa, break it up now. Vargas punches him in the head - he goes down. The other guy jumps Vargas - Theresa stands there and watches the fight.

Kristen and Brady are back at the D mansion having sex in her bed.

Vic - We can come at this from both directions but we still have to find out who she was sleeping with. That could be tricky. Marlena - It's hard to imagine there's anybody in Salem that wouldn't know better. Vic - Even harder to imagine that she would have any confidants. Who do you think she was talking to? Stefano? Marlena - No, this was not somebody talking to their father. It must have been somebody else. Vic - Then we have to find that somebody else and that's going to be the beginning of bringing Kristen down. The camera cuts to the sex fest as Marlena says - This woman has wreaked havoc on my family and me for too long. It's time to return the favour. Kristen tells Brady she can't lose him ever again.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply