Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Fall Previews (2013)
Topic Started: Aug 21 2013, 08:25 AM (2,558 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Fall Previews

Hope and Wyatt team up in Business leaving Liam as the odd man out.

Will Wyatt prove to be his father's son and win Hope's heart??

Quinn & Katie commiserate over their contempt of Dollar Bill.

Quinn sets her sights on Eric.

Quinn and Wyatt heal their relationship.

Quinn and Forrester Creations enter a business relationship.

The disapproval for Bill and Brooke's relationship creates a backlash.

Brooke Makes ANOTHER great attempt to redeem herself.

Maya finds herself single. Will Carter now have a chance?

credit: B&B Sceencap and Photo Gallery
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

More Previews

Hope/Liam/Wyatt - Wyatt and Hope decide to forge a partnership between Forrester Creations and Quinn Artisan. Liam and Wyatt stay at odds as Liam knows it is a play for Hope’s heart. Wyatt warns Liam that nothing is official until they married.

Bill/Katie/Quinn - Katie declares war with Bill. She offers Wyatt executive position at the company and takes it upon herself to tell him all the nasty truths about his father. Wyatt confronts Bill and it does not end well. Quinn and Katie meet and the ladies instantly bond over their contempt for Bill.

Rick/Maya/Caroline/Carter - Caroline’s plan to break up Maya and Rick starts to work. She realizes that Carter and Maya spent the night together. Maya goes to confess to Rick but finds him in the shower and Caroline gloating about her conquest. The ladies have it out and Maya leaves without talking to Rick. Maya quits Forrester Creations and tells Rick to be with Caroline. Maya goes to Carter who tells her that their series was picked up for a second season.

Bill/Brooke - The new couple are greeted with nothing but disapproval from their loved ones. Brooke insists to prove to everyone how much she loves Bill despite their reactions.

Eric/Quinn - The new partnership of Forrester Creation and Quinn’s jewelry line has put her the orbit of Eric Forrester. She sets her sights on him in a major way.

credit: jcren

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Thanks Daytime for always graciously providing the spoilers :) I like the idea of Quinn and Eric mainly because she has no personal ties to him family wise the way Brooke and Taylor later did and so I never wanted him with either one of them. Plus Quinn is new blood, obviously a woman who knows her way around business and it's going to be interesting how she navigates dealing with the Forresters period. As for Wyatt and Hope hey I'm here for it, maybe now Liam can grow a spine.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Wow, hard to believe, but these actually sound pretty okay.

Love the fact that Katie will go back to being furious with Bill as she should, and will use Wyatt to do it, not to mention become BFF with Quinn. It's perfect!

Also love the fact that Brooke and Bill continue to be in peril and met with only disapproval. Hopefully that sluttish pairing will have the common sense to stay on the background.

Rick/Maya/Caroline is just a cartoon in colour. Maya should just hook up with Carter and go do that web series and get out of the show.

Liam/Wyatt/Hope is just a predictable redux of every other brother lover triangle.

Eric and Quinn? Well, it's infinitely better than Quinn pining over Bill like some. And the way this is worded, that she "sets her sights", I hope it really means she has big agendas to use Eric and get a powerbase! I'm feeling a Jill Foster/ John Abbott thingy going on.

jacpre
Member Avatar

I like some of these spoilers. I like that they are using Quinn and not let her backslide backburner style. I just wished they could have paired her with Thorne. I think that would have been a power couple. I think they could have turned Thorne to become a villian. Always see the potential for that. It will also give Thorne more story. Drop the stupid Maya/Rick/Caroline/Carter crap and give Winsor Harmon the air time.

The katie stuff sounds good.

I was a Brooke fan but this story with Bill is stupid. Why choose a man over your sister. She knows her relationships never works out. Once Bill leaves her she will be left with nothing.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

I feel bad for Throne a hot new woman on the show and his dad gets the girl. How come she cant be interested in him. I do agree with those who like the idea of Katie and Throne. I want Brooke and Bill to fail I want more for Brooke. Im rooting for Hope and Wyatt.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply