Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of September 2nd; *Updated 8/26*
Topic Started: Aug 21 2013, 11:10 AM (17,687 Views)
Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Abigail just stop trying to ruin a good thing!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Aug 23 2013, 01:00 AM
LovingDays
Aug 23 2013, 12:47 AM
Angie79
Aug 23 2013, 12:11 AM
Wednesday ("Out of Control")
J.J continues his downward spiral of self-destruction; Abigail tries to change Daniel's mind about ending his relationship with Jennifer.

seriously Abigail needs to back off
i'm thinking that something needs to happen to JJ as a result of Abby forcing Fetch together. maybe that will make her rethink the constant pimping. she also needs a pot donut to loosen up!
Oh she definitely needs something .... I just don't think its a pot donut.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Angie79
Aug 22 2013, 12:39 AM
Tuesday ("Proposal")
Nicole surprises Marlena with an unexpected proposal;

:cheer:

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Angie79
J.J continues his downward spiral of self-destruction; Abigail tries to change Daniel's mind about ending his relationship with Jennifer.

Wow. So instead of trying to help her brother she completely ignores his feelings and is, once again, all about Daniel. But JJ needs to "get over himself" right Abigail? Because that's what one does when they're left to mourn alone. They get over themselves. :sarcasm: Abigail disgusts me. After all Alice did to help Jennifer through her teenage problems, she would be so ashamed of Jennifer & Abigail right about now.

Romancer66

LanaluvsBroe
Aug 23 2013, 05:24 AM
Angie79

Wow. So instead of trying to help her brother she completely ignores his feelings and is, once again, all about Daniel. But JJ needs to "get over himself" right Abigail? Because that's what one does when they're left to mourn alone. They get over themselves. :sarcasm: Abigail disgusts me. After all Alice did to help Jennifer through her teenage problems, she would be so ashamed of Jennifer & Abigail right about now.
Yes, she would. I'm sure she and Tom would have enjoyed having their golden years unencumbered by a delinquent teenage girl (whose offenses were very like JJ's now). Likewise, I'm sure Mike would have preferred to focus on his career and his love life rather than on keeping his bratty kid sister in line. But when Jennifer was in trouble, they were there for her, really there, not just paying lip service and then leaving her to her own devices most of the time. I highly doubt Alice would approve of Jennifer or Abigail ignoring their hurting son and brother in favor of getting Jennifer back in the dating pool again. Granted, Jennifer's always been super-needy and unable to go without a man for long, but she used to be an involved mom. The only forgivable excuse for Abigail is that, deep down, she's still so wracked with guilt over her part in Jack'e death, that she feels she has to fix Jennifer up with another man right away to make up for it. Though I doubt TIIC are capable of thinking up such a motive for her.

JJ's certainly behaving badly, but it's pretty clear to see that his misdeeds are a cry for help/attention, none of which he's getting from his immediate family. I wish the writing was less one-dimensional, because too much of it is focused on what he's doing rather than why he's doing it. But enough of the pain is coming through to make him a more sympathetic figure than self-centered, Neanderthal, my-way-or-the-highway Daniel.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Aliaron
Member Avatar

Tammy
Aug 23 2013, 01:47 AM
Angie79
Tuesday ("Proposal")
Nicole surprises Marlena with an unexpected proposal;

:cheer:
Forget Sole! I'm down for MarCo (Polo!!). Or NiMar?

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Angie79

More Dannifer propping by Jack's own daughter. :flipoff: Now this will bring up those ratings!! :eyeroll:

AFaithL

Abby needs to STFU and worry about her love life. She's stringing along two men herself and is becoming unlikeable.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

I'm so over anything that has to do with Fetch and their constant propping and annoying interlopers. Why the hell does this lameass story still getting all this worthless mileage? I just don't get it. I wish my favs got this follow-up every week. I'm so bored with this show. And these spoilers on everyone else, but my favs, are boring me lol

camera shy

AFaithL
Aug 23 2013, 08:06 AM
Abby needs to STFU and worry about her love life. She's stringing along two men herself and is becoming unlikeable.
I was so hoping that Cameron would could to the opening with Gabi or some other pretty girl on his arm. I wonder how she'd feel if Chad and Cameron were both seeing another woman and telling her they just couldn't make up their minds if they wanted her or the other woman?

Daytime
Member Avatar

Daily Spoilers week of September 2nd

9/2,

9/3, Brady puts his and Kristen's future in Eric's hands; Marlena tries to get information about Kristen; Sonny and Gabi fight about Nick; Caroline confronts Nick.

9/4, Adrienne finds information that could help Sami's case; J.J. finds himself in trouble; Abigail talks to Daniel about Jennifer; Stefano and Rafe argue.

9/5, Eric continues to feel uneasy about the night he got sick; Jennifer learns J.J. was arrested; E.J. pushes Justin to move forward with Sami's trial; Kae tries to shake Jordan.

9/6, Justin confronts E.J. about the money in Bernardi's son's account; Jennifer calls J.J. out on his behavior; Theresa and Abigail fight; Kristen reacts to an idea of Brady's.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Aug 23 2013, 07:55 AM
Angie79

More Dannifer propping by Jack's own daughter. :flipoff: Now this will bring up those ratings!! :eyeroll:
I really like Kate Mansi, but I can't believe they can't find anything better to do with her character than be creepily obsessed with her Mom's relationship with a sleazy doctor.

She lit up in those scenes with EJ yesterday.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Abigail, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?????!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

It's really weird how they are showing JJ as more affected by Jack's death when Abigail was not only there, but her father died to save her life. Strange.

I'm almost afraid to think of what Brady's idea is. :run:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Daytime
Aug 23 2013, 09:03 AM
9/5, Jennifer learns J.J. was arrested.
please tell me he's arrested by Hope, or that it's at least Hope who passes on the information of JJ's arrest to Jennifer!!

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

Angie79

Looks like I can take this week off.

Kriss4

Mirage75
Aug 23 2013, 08:07 AM
I'm so over anything that has to do with Fetch and their constant propping and annoying interlopers. Why the hell does this lameass story still getting all this worthless mileage? I just don't get it. I wish my favs got this follow-up every week. I'm so bored with this show. And these spoilers on everyone else, but my favs, are boring me lol
I'd rather see Justin and Adrienne too. And Kayla. Hope.

Daniel and Jennifer don't interest me together. I like Jennifer when she's NOT with him. Scenes with her and Kristen? Those book club scenes with Jen, Julie, Kayla, Adrienne, and Nicole?

Fun!

If they wanted me to like Daniel, they shouldn't have pushed him so hard, so fast.

I don't even think he should be Daniel. Mike Horton...Jen's big brother. Hope's cousin.
Troubled Jeremy's father.

That's who should be cast. Daniel can leave town. Mike can arrive.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Regarding spoilers: I really hope that drama kicking in, some sl goes at a snail's pace.
And some characters are so damn boing therefore there is no interest in their story.IMO

scifi7
Member Avatar

Things seem to be picking up, looking good with the exception of Dannifer.

Jason47
Member Avatar

jwsel
Aug 22 2013, 01:58 AM
Laufeyson
Aug 22 2013, 01:34 AM
Angie79
Monday
No Show

Tuesday ("Proposal")
Nicole surprises Marlena with an unexpected proposal; Caroline speaks her mind with Nick.

I really like both these spoilers.
LOL. At first I thought you meant you liked "No Show" for Monday, then realized you meant the two spoilers in the Tuesday episode.
I guess you will REALLY like these two spoilers then :)

Thursday 11/28
No Show

Friday 11/29
No Show

S loves EJ

The Ejustin spoilers sounds good, and the Rafe/Stefano fight. Rafe to Stefano- I heard you wanted to cut my penis off. :blulaugh:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply