Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of September 2nd; *Updated 8/26*
Topic Started: Aug 21 2013, 11:10 AM (17,691 Views)
Rosebud
Member Avatar

Sevprince
Aug 30 2013, 11:32 AM
Quote:

Wednesday
Adrienne finds information that could help Sami's case
According to SOD, she finds Bernardi's secret bank account and hands the info to Abe.
Justin would probably be still mad at her for not coming to him again.
Adrienne finds it? Does she work for the FBI?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Sevprince
Quote:

Wednesday
According to SOD, she finds Bernardi's secret bank account and hands the info to Abe.
Maybe Adrienne is at Marge's house, since they knew each other and sees it or finds it?? So is Adrienne going to be the person who is involved in the twist and ultimately saves Sami??

lachelle73

Adrienne turns her in and then gets her out. Didn't see that one coming but I'm glad she and Justin will have more story.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Sevprince
Quote:

Wednesday
I wonder if that secret bank account is the one that Ej used to plant his money in? Wouldn't that be a riot?

scifi7
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Aug 30 2013, 01:41 PM
Sevprince
Quote:

Wednesday
Maybe Adrienne is at Marge's house, since they knew each other and sees it or finds it?? So is Adrienne going to be the person who is involved in the twist and ultimately saves Sami??
I don't see how given that the trial has not even started when Adrienne finds this.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Aug 30 2013, 01:41 PM
Sevprince
Quote:

Wednesday
I hope so. I think that would be awesome. ^_^

camera shy

Sevprince
Quote:

Wednesday
I bet she tries to tell Justin and he'll brush her off like before and she'll take the information to Hope or Abe and be the one to save Sami. Can't wait to see look on Sami and Will's face. And Sonny is going to be so thankful to Adrienne for coming forward with the information.....should be a very sweet scene between Judi and Freddie. But please let what EJ did come to light and get Sami convicted to life in prison with no chance of parole before Adrienne rides in and saves the day. :D

camera shy

LuvingLumi
Aug 30 2013, 02:48 PM
Sevprince
Quote:

Wednesday
I wonder if that secret bank account is the one that Ej used to plant his money in? Wouldn't that be a riot?
What if Adrienne tells Justin and he thinks its the fake one that EJ set up, but it's really the real one?

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

camera shy
Sep 1 2013, 04:37 AM
LuvingLumi
Sevprince
Quote:

Wednesday
What if Adrienne tells Justin and he thinks its the fake one that EJ set up, but it's really the real one?
Good idea. I wonder if that is what happens.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

camera shy
LuvingLumi
Sevprince
Quote:

Wednesday
According to SOD, Adrienne doesn't tell Justin

camera shy

LuvingLumi
Sep 1 2013, 04:10 PM
camera shy
LuvingLumi
Sevprince

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Well maybe Justin doesn't hear about it until they're in court and of course his first thought is it's the fake bank account EJ set up and he's furious with Adrienne for interferring once again and then they find out it's a real one. And does SOD say why Adrienne doesn't tell Justin?
Edited by camera shy, Sep 1 2013, 05:45 PM.

Vicky4Mimi

camera shy
Sep 1 2013, 05:44 PM
LuvingLumi
Sep 1 2013, 04:10 PM
camera shy
LuvingLumi

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Well maybe Justin doesn't hear about it until they're in court and of course his first thought is it's the fake bank account EJ set up and he's furious with Adrienne for interferring once again and then they find out it's a real one. And does SOD say why Adrienne doesn't tell Justin?
SOD says she turns it in to Abe because she thinks that is where it will do the most good.

I'm glad she doesn't turn it over to Justin because if it is the planted evidence, seeing it first would give Justin and EJ a chance to cover it up. I'm hoping Abe figures it out and does the proper thing with it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply