Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Survivor: Blood vs Water; Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 21 2013, 11:33 AM (2,105 Views)
Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

^ I agree.

RI has really made an impact this season...it is the first time I actually have REALLY enjoyed that aspect of the game.

This has been a great season so far.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cajnej
Member Avatar

I am loving the twists and turns that this season is throwing up. I laughed when Brad was voted off to RI, was so glad that Colton quit. It seems Caleb is not to be under estimated. Looking forward to next week.

King
Member Avatar

I love Caleb!!!

(And Candice and John.)

wiggleworm
Member Avatar

Caleb is too good for Colton. Needs to dump Colton's ass after this.

Nice to see actual players for once, especially Caleb. Awesome move.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

King
Oct 10 2013, 04:08 PM
I love Caleb!!!

(And Candice and John.)
How on Earth does Caleb put up with Colton. I couldn't stand to be in the same room as Colton for 5 minutes. I think he could use some time in a mental hospital. He definitely has some serious issues imho. So glad he quit and I agree with Jeff Probst, I don't get why he was asked back in the first place. So glad Cocky-ass Brad got voted to Redemption Island. Hope Candice & John,whom I'm loving both beat his ass this week. What on Earth does Monica see in Brad?!?!?!? Is she blind or is she a bitch like him!

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Sad to see Laura M go. I hope she returns from Redemption Island. I just can't stand Arass. Never liked him in EI, still don't like him.

King
Member Avatar

I didn't like Aras during his first season, but I like him on this one.

I like Laura M.

Monica and Brad are so annoying to me.

I agree about Caleb and Colton. Dump Colton and get with me, Caleb!! haha. Actually, Caleb was a little too cocky last night for my liking.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Five minutes into this week's episode and Kat is driving me up the wall. What a whiny baby.

Agree that RI has some impact this year. Also like that pretty much hidden immunity idols are poison and no one wants the clues about them. Those bugged me more than RI did.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

B.B. Anderson, who was the 2nd person voted out in the Original season has died. He's the second Survivor contestant who has died. The first being Jenn Lyon from Survivor: Palau.

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/survivor/2013_Nov_01_bb-anderson-dead

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PcHIIyqSr5E

Survivor: China winner Todd is going to be on the Dr. Phil show. He`s battling alcoholism :( Very sad.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

http://youtu.be/PcHIIyqSr5E

King
Member Avatar

I really like this season. I am liking Hayden, Caleb, and Tyson!

cajnej
Member Avatar

I am liking this season also. I must admit though I barely remember Laura when she was on Survivor, I guess some folk just do not make that big of an impression. I have never been a Tina fan, was not happy when she won Survivor Australia and would not like to see her win this one. I ahve no idae who might win this one. I am staying tuned. ;)

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Some tragic news.

Tina Wesson's son (Katie's brother) was killed yesterday in a car accident.

http://www.knoxville.com/news/2013/dec/03/knoxville-celebrities-wesson-taylor-collins-dies/

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

darraholic
Dec 4 2013, 12:56 PM
Some tragic news.

Tina Wesson's son (Katie's brother) was killed yesterday in a car accident.

http://www.knoxville.com/news/2013/dec/03/knoxville-celebrities-wesson-taylor-collins-dies/
OMG thats terrible :(

cajnej
Member Avatar

Oh Goodness me I am so sad to hear that news. How tragic for Tina and Katie and the family. As a mother of adult kids you kind of breath a sigh of relief when they are past the teen years of driving etc but as we have seen this week with the tragic death of Paul Walker, you have to be so careful driving and if you are the passenger your life is in the driver's hands. You never know what is ahead. My sympathy to the family and friends.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

This week's (12/4) Survivor was pretty damn good. Glad Gervase won Immunity, and glad Tyson found the Immunity Idol AGAIN! Tribal was WOW! Sierra showed her true colors at Tribal, Hayden showed his even more before and during Tribal. Laugh my ass off when Hayden's plan backfired and Katie drew the white rock and wen to Redemption Island. Tyson and Gervase most assuredly and deserve to be the Final 2, Prefer Tyson to win, but will be ok with Gervase winning two. Kinda scared about next week, newly discovered bitch Sierra gonna try and get bitch Monica on her and son of a bitch Hayden's side. Hopefully she won't go there. Definitely want Sierra next off.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I hate Gervase, Tyson and Monica with the fire of a thousand suns....

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Mitchapalooza
Dec 9 2013, 06:02 PM
I hate Gervase, Tyson and Monica with the fire of a thousand suns....
This. I freaking love Ciera. Laura M & Ciera both said on social media that they tried to get Hayden & Caleb to vote out Tyson/Gervase, but they didn't want to work with Laura M.

I am kind of sick of everyone calling Ciera evil for turning on Tyson/Gervase. Like seriously? Was she supposed to just accept 4th place? Of course she was going to make a move. I'm just sad their plan didn't work out. At least Ciera is a given to return again down the road for another season.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I bet as they were voted out Hayden and Caleb wished they'd worked with Laura M ... why did no one like her or want to ever work with her? Obviously the woman is a physical monster, never once losing at Redemption Island. I'd hate to see her lose the last one, have Hayden go back and then get voted right back out. Which I expect (I don't know, I promise!) to happen. It's the irony of Survivor. Laura kicks ass and then loses the last one, lol. But either way, whoever comes back obviously is going right back out unless some miracle immunity win.

And I knew Monica would be weak and not flip. Maybe she's assuming she can work with whoever comes back and then that gives them three and no threat of Tyson or Gervase coming back, but she won't flip. She knew she probably should have and she could have probably won too, now she'll either win because everyone hates Tyson and Gervase so much or be roasted for being totally useless except for winning challenges, which she deserves huge kudos for.

I feel like we're seeing why Gervase and Monica probably lose to Tyson (could it be more obvious? Seriously ....), she's worthless and all he does is yell. Who would want to be around him? He doesn't get his way and he throws a temper tantrum.

Loved Ciera coming from completely behind and winning immunity! And Hayden ... I hated his worthless ass on BB but man, probably one of my favorites and I love how he wasn't rolling over and letting himself be voted out.

Hayden and Ciera have both earned welcome back passes, IMO.

And on a somber note, it's really sad watching Tina and Katie and the wonderful bond they have knowing that Tina lost her son and Katie lost her brother (and by sad I mean, just knowing that he's passed and watching them before, in the game, it's hard and makes me really love their bond). I'm glad Tina didn't roll over for her daughter though. I'm really glad they had this experience together now.

So tragic for Tina, I feel so badly for her.
Edited by KMan101, Dec 12 2013, 01:51 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply