Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Survivor: Blood vs Water; Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 21 2013, 11:33 AM (2,282 Views)
Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I really disliked Hayden on Big Brother...but wow I am SO enjoyed him this season and hope he makes a return in later seasons.

Hayden/Ciera all the way....

Monica is SPINELESS...she will lose this game FOR SURE...mark my words...NO respect for her at all...last night she could have positioned herself to win and instead she positioned herself to fully lose the game (which she will!).
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Hayden is a prick. Ciera a traitoress bitch. So glad Hayden was voted OUT! Next Ciera hopefully. Hopefully her mom and Hayden will go next, Tina wins Redemption Island, then Monica voted off. Tina 3rd, Gervase 2nd & Finally winner TYSON! Tyson has played an awesome game, as has Gervase. Monica's played a pretty good game, but I agree with Mitchapalooza, she's a spineless bitch, and really just a total two faced bitch. I respect her enough to say she did play a good game, but only put Tina in 3rd because I've always liked her.

darraholic
Member Avatar

I don't see how Ciera was a traitor. Gervase & Tyson were pretty obvious that she was the 4th in their alliance. The whole point of the game is to try and win.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

darraholic
Dec 13 2013, 12:00 AM
I don't see how Ciera was a traitor. Gervase & Tyson were pretty obvious that she was the 4th in their alliance. The whole point of the game is to try and win.
AGREED.

She is a traitor because she knew she was on the bottom of her alliance and decided to try and get a better position....mmmkay.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Anybody know any details about next season's premise? Feel free to post... with a spoiler tag, of course!!

KMan101
Member Avatar

Spoiler: click to toggle

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

So back to the Philippines

KMan101
Member Avatar

Yep.

I was pretty surprised Tina won and made it back in from Redemption Island. I figured Laura would lose, just the Survivor Irony coming into play.

Monica was a disappointment, overall. She failed to make any big moves that could have hands down gotten her a win, however kudos to her challenge wins.

Gervase did better than I thought he would in the FTC, but I figured he wouldn't get any votes, which he didn't. It was actually nice to see him back, a 'new' returnee.

Congrats to Tyson on a game well played, overall. I was very surprised by him this time, so good for him.

I fully expect we will see Hayden, Vytas and Ciera back in the future.
Edited by KMan101, Dec 16 2013, 05:47 PM.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Awesome that Tyson won. Happy that Tyson, Gervase & Monica were the Top 3. Also glad Tina finished at 4 ahead of the bitchy Laura M. Also glad Ciera finished in 5th. When wrote above postings was a little pissed about her, but yeah I agree with others now, she's no traitor, she was just playing the game. I do think she acted like a bitch at 2 of the tribals though. Quite a bit like her mother. All in all one of my fave seasons in awhile. Glad that there will be no favorites next season, all newbies.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply