Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Fall Preview (2013)
Topic Started: Aug 21 2013, 01:11 PM (4,433 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

GH Fall 2013 Spoilers

Robinís Return - Many people on the canvas are either related to her or extremely close to her. Her return will be very satisfying. The Britt/Patrick/Sabrina story will explode in a giant way. Sabrina and Britt will have to deal with the real love story of Patrick and Robin.

Maxie/Spinelli/Ellie/Dante/Lulu -The baby is born and it is one giant mess. Nothing is really spoiled but they say that it will be a journey and they area looking forward to see who the audience will be rooting for.

Luke/Laura/Tracy/Scotty - Luke is on a quest to find a cure. Tracy is dealing with the fact the person she loves more than anything she has ever loved is dying. Scotty doesnít take well all the extra time Laura is spending with Luke. Now with Luke being sick, Laura is feeling drawn to him more than ever.

Connieís Death - This story will have the most ramifications for everyone on the canvas, but especially Michael, AJ, Olivia, Ava, Sonny, Carly, Sam, Daniel, Derek, and Alexis.

AJ/Elizabeth/Nikolas - Liz and AJís relationship is challenged when AJ becomes a suspect in Connieís murder. This will open the door for Nikolas.

Michael/Kiki/Morgan - Michael will remain in their orbit as Sonny, Franco and Ava get more involved.

Carly - She will be drawn more into the troubles of her sons. She will also be involved more with Sam, Sonny, Olivia, and Franco too. Hints there will be a new man as well.

Franco - Post surgery Franco is very different and it is a hard adjustment for the citizens of Port Charles.

Obrecht - Her power will increase and she show she has more tricks up her sleave

Silas/Sam - Dannyís cancer has brought them closer together. Ava gets involved as she is still very much still in love with Silas.

Credit: jcren
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Hallelujah! Robin returns!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

natdot99
Member Avatar

Sorry, if Brik/Nitta is not happening then I am done with GH.:soapbox: :soapbox:
Liz does not love Nik, period.
The only freaking out about Robin will be St. Sabrina and Felix. :rockon:

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Quote:

Robinís Return - Many people on the canvas are either related to her or extremely close to her. Her return will be very satisfying. The Britt/Patrick/Sabrina story will explode in a giant way. Sabrina and Britt will have to deal with the real love story of Patrick and Robin

:wub: :cheer:

Patrick's true love is coming back. Now there's no need for Sabrina. She should hook up with Felix since he loves kissing her ass.......
Edited by EJ_SamiFF, Aug 21 2013, 06:45 PM.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

YAAAYYY to Robin returning to Patrick and Emma!!!

BOOOO to another possible round of Nik/Elizabeth. :drunk:

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Quote:

Patrick's true love is coming back.

I can't wait for this! Disney Princess fairytale will finally be over! BOOYAH! :rockon:

Laura39

Yes!! NIZ!!!!!!! Can't wait!!

Not Amused
Member Avatar

This preview sounds very promising! :popcorn: Cannot wait to see it all play out. :cheer:

crazy4sc

Laura39
Aug 22 2013, 07:27 AM
:hail: Love Niz ..best thing on Gh. The rest :shrug:

natdot99
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Aug 21 2013, 06:59 PM
YAAAYYY to Robin returning to Patrick and Emma!!!

BOOOO to another possible round of Nik/Elizabeth. :drunk:

bellajewel
Aug 21 2013, 07:07 PM
Quote:

Patrick's true love is coming back.

I can't wait for this! Disney Princess fairytale will finally be over! BOOYAH! :rockon:

My reaction to Niz was :soapbox: . There is a YT video were Nik poured his heart out to Liz and she still chose AJ over Nik. Liz only wants Nik when he moves on with his life, period. She calls him her fantasy man that she cannot have, stupid woman.
No Nik is a fantasy in which every woman wants and desires to be with on a daily basis.
I also watched the episode where Lucky asked Liz to marry him and then she sleeps with Nik. :wtf:
I couldn't stand the Disney princess storyline of Pat/Sabrina because they think they are better than everyone else and Felix kisses the butt of Sabrina every time. Sabrina whines and complains too much and is annoying as :soapbox: .

NeonSnow
Member Avatar

I hope they try with Niz again! I'm such a big fan of the couple and the history and chemistry the actors have together. I finally tuned back into GH when Nik came back and was pleasantly surprised to see Nik and Liz revisited but then really disappointed to see that pairing dropped for AJ and Liz, hopefully I finally get my couple together after all these years. Go Niz :cheer:

natdot99
Member Avatar

Laura39

crazy4sc
Aug 23 2013, 02:25 PM
Laura39
:hail: Love Niz ..best thing on Gh. The rest :shrug:

NeonSnow
Aug 25 2013, 06:06 PM
I hope they try with Niz again! I'm such a big fan of the couple and the history and chemistry the actors have together. I finally tuned back into GH when Nik came back and was pleasantly surprised to see Nik and Liz revisited but then really disappointed to see that pairing dropped for AJ and Liz, hopefully I finally get my couple together after all these years. Go Niz :cheer:

here an olive branch to Niz fans, Nik poured out his heart, soul, and body to Liz on a platinum and diamond encrusted platter numerous times and she still chose AJ over Nik.
Nik is not going to wait around for Liz forever, period.

cscarly

myself since bringing somebody from alexis past lets the new man for carly be from carly past also someone she even trusted more than she ever trusted Jason . what really made her run away from Virginia wasn't losing charlotte but she thought this love had died because doctors say he be vegetable all his life .

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply