Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Kimberly McCullough is Returning!
Topic Started: Aug 21 2013, 04:40 PM (3,469 Views)
Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Kimberly is coming back to GH. I am super excited

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/digest-exclusive-kimberly-mccullough-returns-gh
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nate
Member Avatar

yessssss!

six
Member Avatar

That's great news. Not because of Robin (since I couldn't care less about her), but because it will free Patrick from Sabrina.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Yessssssssssss. Hopefully this puts in end to the Sabrina/Patrick bs.

I especially love this part:

"The resumption of the Patrick/Robin love story"

***crying tears of joy****Now Patrick can be a grown up again!
Edited by EJ_SamiFF, Aug 21 2013, 05:03 PM.

Kaycee

Yayyyy :cheer: I Like Sabrina, But LOVE Robin.. She completes Patrick and makes him a better Man ,, But I dont hate Sabrina, and IF we didnt have this great news then I think they would be swell.. Not FABULOUS but swell.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Great news! I'm glad it's long-term too.

Patrick better not even be conflicted when it comes to Robin and Sabrina. Sabrina was a nice fill in, but Robin is the true love of his life, and there shouldn't even be a moment where he questions it. However, when it comes to Emma, I would like to see that be the conflict. Have Emma's connection with Sabrina be what drives the "triangle." Much better story to tell without ruining Patrick or what Patrick and Robin had.

Mason
Member Avatar

I'm very pleasantly surprised she's returning with a contract. I'd kind of always assumed when Robin was finally revealed to be alive it would ultimately be to usher Patrick off the canvas. Glad that's not the case.

I'm also happy that this will break Robert out of the limbo he's in too.

DaveBedford
Bitches be crazy! Haters are gonna hate!

YAY!!!!

I'm curious.....

Do we know how long-term Kim's contract is for??

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I am super stoked about this! :cheer: :cheers: :applause: :whee: This is the best soap news I've heard in awhile.

I can't wait to see the role Robin will play on the GH canvas under the new regime. I also cannot believe we are going to have Kimberly McCullough and Finola Hughes on contract at the same time!

natdot99
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Aug 21 2013, 05:00 PM
Yessssssssssss. Hopefully this puts in end to the Sabrina/Patrick bs.

:hail: :hail: I can't wait for Emma kick Sabrina to the curb in a NY minute. I hope Britt just sits and watch St. Sabrina fall apart. :popcorn:
I especially love this part:

"The resumption of the Patrick/Robin love story"

***crying tears of joy****Now Patrick can be a grown up again!

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

This makes me so happy! My girl is coming home! :cheer:

Not Amused
Member Avatar

Yay! This is awesome news! :cheer:

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

So excited about this news!! I don't hate Sabrina as much as some of my fine fellow posters. ;) However, this Patrick/Sabrina thing isn't working for me. Patrick needs to be back with his wife and Sabrina should move onto another guy, or just move on.

I truly hope that Robin knocks Britt on her ass for the way she treated Emma!

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

DrewHamilton
Aug 21 2013, 05:10 PM
Great news! I'm glad it's long-term too.

Patrick better not even be conflicted when it comes to Robin and Sabrina. Sabrina was a nice fill in, but Robin is the true love of his life, and there shouldn't even be a moment where he questions it. However, when it comes to Emma, I would like to see that be the conflict. Have Emma's connection with Sabrina be what drives the "triangle." Much better story to tell without ruining Patrick or what Patrick and Robin had.
Quote:

Patrick better not even be conflicted when it comes to Robin and Sabrina. Sabrina was a nice fill in, but Robin is the true love of his life, and there shouldn't even be a moment where he questions it.

I like your description of Sabrina, it's perfect. With that said, Patrick will not be conflicted when he discovers Robin is alive, because he hasn't stopped being in love with her. IMO he will realize he never loved Sabrina-- she was good for Emma.
Edited by bellajewel, Aug 21 2013, 08:49 PM.

Meprincess

Love it

presley23
Member Avatar

This news makes me so happy!! I can't wait for Robin to reunite with everyone - not just Patrick and Emma, but her whole family, Anna, Duke, Mac, Maxie, etc. This story has such great potential, I really hope the writers do it justice. And I hope this means Robert can finally come out of his coma!
Edited by presley23, Aug 22 2013, 02:12 AM.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

What happened to Kimberly quitting acting & focusing on directing?!

LPS
Member Avatar

I never cared for Robin (whiny ass), however, if she gives Bore-ina the boot, then I'm down with this.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Actor87
Aug 22 2013, 05:30 AM
What happened to Kimberly quitting acting & focusing on directing?!
From what I've been able to gather, she will still be directing. That is her main career focus, but apparently she and Frank came to an agreement about her taping schedule on GH so it wouldn't interfere with her directing. Also, we know she is on contract, but we don't know for how long or what the terms in the contract specify about her number of episode guarantees.

Peaceole

Awesome glad to finally hear this news! And I am especially happy to guess that Patrick will DUMP Sabrina.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply