Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Kimberly McCullough is Returning!
Topic Started: Aug 21 2013, 04:40 PM (3,467 Views)
Peaceole

DrewHamilton
Aug 21 2013, 05:10 PM
Great news! I'm glad it's long-term too.

Patrick better not even be conflicted when it comes to Robin and Sabrina. Sabrina was a nice fill in, but Robin is the true love of his life, and there shouldn't even be a moment where he questions it. However, when it comes to Emma, I would like to see that be the conflict. Have Emma's connection with Sabrina be what drives the "triangle." Much better story to tell without ruining Patrick or what Patrick and Robin had.

I agree Robin is the complete soul to Patrick and having Emma be pulled in two directions would be nice. I can see after Robin returns Sabrina "using" Emma to get close to Patrick. I can also see Sabrina getting pregnant to keep Patrick. Which would make her no better then Britt.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

In all honesty, I hope they write off Sabrina. What purpose does she serve?

six
Member Avatar

They should either write her off or move her back to the orbit where she belongs - with the minor characters like Milo.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

I loved when they were teasing Sabrina and Milo.

I'm thrilled KMc is coming back. I hope it shifts the story away from Sabrina/Britt. I don't like Patrick and Sabrina but it might be kind of interesting for Patrick and Robin that she is so different than the manipulative types that have played spoiler to them before.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

I wonder if this will go the way of Guiding Light back in 1995 when Kim Zimmer's Reva came back and put a thorn in Josh and Annie's marriage?

In other words, will Sabrina turn crazy, start consuming large amounts of alcohol and trick Robin into pushing her down a flight of stairs?

Good stuff could be coming up if Kimberly McCullough has actually signed on for a year or longer and not just a one-month stint.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Quote:

will Sabrina turn crazy

I don't think Sabrina would turn crazy but she might interfere with Emma & Robin's relationship.
Edited by bellajewel, Aug 22 2013, 07:11 PM.

Mason
Member Avatar

Speaking of Emma, I hope she remembers that she spoke to Robin on the phone and lets Patrick have it for that one.

asiadays
Member Avatar

I am so excited!! I love robin aka kimberly!! Robin and Patrick love story is unmatchable and sorry no one can take her place!! Do we know when she will be making her debut?

natdot99
Member Avatar

LPS
Aug 22 2013, 01:39 PM
In all honesty, I hope they write off Sabrina. What purpose does she serve?

She the Disney Princess who saved both Patrick and Emma from the Britch. :drunk:
Every character has propped her including Dr.O, :shrug:

I think she annoying, whining, and immature for any man. :hail:

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

bellajewel
Aug 22 2013, 07:08 PM
Quote:

will Sabrina turn crazy

I don't think Sabrina would turn crazy but she might interfere with Emma & Robin's relationship.
Oooh that could be good TV:

Emma NOT accepting Robin back into her life and going on as if Sabrina was still her parental figure.

I mean, this winter it will be two years since Robin feaux died and in soap years, that's probably five years so little Emma will probably be coming at this from a point of not even remembering her bio mom. Could be a good -- albeit different -- kind of triangle.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

Best news ever, Pabrina is a bore, do not care for Patrick with the Disney princess. Scrubs are an equal in every way and Robin completes Patrick and vice versa. In with the old and out with the new. It is about time. :wub2: :blulaugh:
Edited by Dakota, Aug 24 2013, 04:01 PM.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

Renegade_Killerbee
Aug 24 2013, 02:53 PM
bellajewel
Aug 22 2013, 07:08 PM
Quote:

will Sabrina turn crazy

Oooh that could be good TV:

Emma NOT accepting Robin back into her life and going on as if Sabrina was still her parental figure.

I mean, this winter it will be two years since Robin feaux died and in soap years, that's probably five years so little Emma will probably be coming at this from a point of not even remembering her bio mom. Could be a good -- albeit different -- kind of triangle.
I don't see Emma not accepting Robin back into her life, but I see being conflicted as much as a child can be. She will be glad that her mommy, but feel bad for Sabrina because she is her friend.

trojangal
Member Avatar

In regards to Robin/Patrick/Sabrina I honestly see no angst there, unless Sabrina were to turn up pregnant.
I really wish TPTB had kept Britt & her link to Patrick via the baby since Robin is returning.
To me it would be much better
angst pitting a lying & conniving Britt & Dr. O & their attempts to screw up a Scrubs reunion
especially since Dr.O & Faison are somehow involved in all of this
Edited by trojangal, Aug 26 2013, 05:39 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

trojangal
Aug 26 2013, 05:38 PM
In regards to Robin/Patrick/Sabrina I honestly see no angst there, unless Sabrina were to turn up pregnant.
I really wish TPTB had kept Britt & her link to Patrick via the baby since Robin is returning.
angst pitting a lying & conniving Britt & Dr. O & their attempts to screw up a Scrubs reunion
Quote:

To me it would be much better angst pitting a lying & conniving Britt & Dr. O & their attempts to screw up a Scrubs reunion especially since Dr. O & Faison are somehow involved in all of this.

THIS.

natdot99
Member Avatar

bellajewel
Aug 26 2013, 05:50 PM
trojangal
Aug 26 2013, 05:38 PM
Quote:

To me it would be much better angst pitting a lying & conniving Britt & Dr. O & their attempts to screw up a Scrubs reunion especially since Dr. O & Faison are somehow involved in all of this.

THIS.

Faison has been captured and Dr.O is using their daughter as means to get Faison to love her by getting her into Anna extended family. Jerry Jax has Robin as his prisoner.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply