Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Fall Spoilers
Topic Started: Aug 21 2013, 11:43 PM (3,566 Views)
Evan
Member Avatar

Sharon/Nick/Avery:
Sharon plans to stop Nick and Avery's wedding from happening, and she will do it at all cost. Keeping the secret of the true paternity is a struggle for her. Her plan seems to be working for now but Avery is on to Sharon. She thinks that Sharon is taking advantage of Nick. JG says, "Sharon is in over her head and she may end up being her own worst enemy."

Adam/Chelsea/Dylan:
Chelsea becomes stressed out the more Adam is in her orbit. A health situation could lead Adam to finding out the truth about Connor. JG states that we should expect a major showdown once Adam finds out.

Victoria/Billy/Chloe:
Even though Billy and Victoria are back together, they're still facing obstacles....Victor and Billy's gambling addiction. Also Victoria is still unsettled about how close Billy and Chloe have become while they were separated. The three of them will be thrown into a very troubling situation.

Lily/Cane/Hilary:
Will the Winter's be able to stop Hilary from hurting them before it's too late?

Melanie:
She is determined to bring Adam down, but if she goes too far, her plan can blow up in her face.

Jack/Summer/Kyle:
Summer and Kyle's feelings haven't changed despite knowing they are siblings. This frustrates them a great deal. Jack tries to get closer to Summer but she's still confused about the whole situation. She finds herself overwhelmed by Jack's eagerness to develop a relationship with her. JG states that Jack has something up his sleeve that will surprise everyone.

Tyler/Abby:
The couple is off to a good start, but things start to get shaky when one of them wants the relationship to become more serious. The other is not ready to take that next step.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I never thought that any couple could be more boring than cane & lilly, but tyler & abby are right there in the same ballpark.
Tyler needs someone more vivacious than abby, he needs the old abby because he's not a very interesting character either, too mopey for my taste..
I hope Sharon isn't going to do a replay of trisha's stopping Ryan & Victoria's wedding. :shame:
Victoria, just stop obsessing over chloe, billy has groveled for months now, if he was interested in chloe he would have told you to take a hike by now.
Melanie is a pointless SL, we all know she's going to lose or wind up dead.

Jair

Instead I like Tyler and Abby but ... they need a storyline

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Tyler and Abby are as boring as paint drying

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Paint is more entertaining.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

You are right Panda. Drying paint tends to change in color and texture :D

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Lily and Cane and Billy and Victoria win in my book for couples that have outstayed their welcome. It's definitely long past the time to break up these couples. Victoria is the most annoying with her teenage antics and messy stringy hair just like a little girl.

Cane is right on up there with his creepy trying-to-be-sexy-but-failing-miserably banter with Lily.

And I just have to say Sharon is creeping me out with her cookoo deer in headlights stares. I need her to go away. (And y'all know that Sharon is my girl but this chick is fruitloops with a side of nuts)
Edited by Ashtonion, Aug 22 2013, 10:02 PM.

ratfink
Member Avatar

I like Alex, not so much this new Abby, but what happened with them? :shrug: I thought they were a couple..

metitle
Member Avatar

Gosh, those spoilers dont sound very appealing.
What's happening with Y&R? Are they on a break too?

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I like Chavez. He really adds to the show and (this) Abby sucks big time.
I would really like to see Chloe and Chavez get together. Chloez. You could feel the heat when he was after Kevin for all the robberies.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I didn't like Chavez at first, but he's growing on me.

natdot99
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Aug 22 2013, 12:42 PM
Tyler and Abby are as boring as paint drying

Panda Panda
Aug 22 2013, 02:52 PM
Paint is more entertaining.

BlissfulLily
Aug 22 2013, 03:44 PM
You are right Panda. Drying paint tends to change in color and texture :D

I said the same thing about Abby and Carmine :cheers: :applause:

ratfink
Member Avatar

I kinda liked Alex and Abby...what happened to them? :shrug:
Edited by ratfink, Aug 24 2013, 05:38 PM.

Fernita73
Member Avatar

Ashtonion
Aug 22 2013, 10:01 PM
Lily and Cane and Billy and Victoria win in my book for couples that have outstayed their welcome. It's definitely long past the time to break up these couples. Victoria is the most annoying with her teenage antics and messy stringy hair just like a little girl.

Cane is right on up there with his creepy trying-to-be-sexy-but-failing-miserably banter with Lily.

And I just have to say Sharon is creeping me out with her cookoo deer in headlights stares. I need her to go away. (And y'all know that Sharon is my girl but this chick is fruitloops with a side of nuts)
Some of your posting, I agree with, especially the part about "Victoria is the most annoying with her teenage antics and messy, stringy hair". What is up with them not fixing Victoria's hair??? I am thinking that it is to signify the part she is playing as a spoiled brat instead of a grown-ass, woman! I mean, when Billy was talking to her about their past episodes and she was singing and her hair was smooth and looking really nice and they were happy, so I guess they want her to look disheveled to signify the issues in their relationship. Also, I agree with the Sharon looking "coo-coo" with the deer-in-the-headlights" look that she has been sporting lately! I cannot wait for the storyline with her creating havoc to be over and her deeds revealed! I like Sharon and I do not like the way her character has been portrayed lately. (I heard that the actress, Sharon Case who portrays Sharon Newman is enjoying the way she is being portrayed! I guess it gives her more screen time or something!)

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

ratfink
Aug 24 2013, 12:04 AM
I kinda liked Alex and Carmine...what happened to them? :shrug:
Alex is working on finding carmine, carmine is hiding out, thinking up new ways to harass Lauren, who, btw, still hasn't managed to find the block button on her cell so he can't call her anymore. :huh:

natdot99
Member Avatar

Fernita73
Aug 24 2013, 10:21 AM
Ashtonion
Aug 22 2013, 10:01 PM

Some of your posting, I agree with, especially the part about "Victoria is the most annoying with her teenage antics and messy, stringy hair". What is up with them not fixing Victoria's hair??? I am thinking that it is to signify the part she is playing as a spoiled brat instead of a grown-ass, woman! I mean, when Billy was talking to her about their past episodes and she was singing and her hair was smooth and looking really nice and they were happy, so I guess they want her to look disheveled to signify the issues in their relationship. Also, I agree with the Sharon looking "coo-coo" with the deer-in-the-headlights" look that she has been sporting lately! I cannot wait for the storyline with her creating havoc to be over and her deeds revealed! I like Sharon and I do not like the way her character has been portrayed lately. (I heard that the actress, Sharon Case who portrays Sharon Newman is enjoying the way she is being portrayed! I guess it gives her more screen time or something!)

Victoria has high blood pressure and needs to chill out before she has a heart attack or stroke. Her hair has mess and maybe is a sign to show that she stressed out.
Sharon keeping acting psychotic will only result in her being in a straight jacket and locked into a padded room, along with ECT. :drunk:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply