Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD features Days Fall Preview
Topic Started: Aug 23 2013, 08:40 AM (12,730 Views)
scifi7
Member Avatar

I think the party is too early for it to be Kristen. She is onscreen until November.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

If the engagement party is Dannifer I wish the casualty is Dan! Or Jen!
Online Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Who saves Sami? Hope it's not Lucas, again
Online Profile Goto Top

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

I'm guessing it's Sami and EJ's engagement party since their the only one engaged.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

These spoilers sound excellent!!!

Can't wait to see all of the Kristen things unfold!

:cheer:
Online Profile Goto Top

Lumi_are_true_love

Jennifer and Daniel aren't even engaged yet so it can't be them,Bloodshed A mystery figure has a hit out on EJ hes killed by a gloved figure using a weapon Kristen handled and Kristen is framed for EJ's murder EJ is the one that's killed off never seeing his wedding day,Brady calls the engagement off to Kristen believings she guilty of the crime and Kristen is halled off to prison serving time for EJ's murder.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

The article specifically said a "high profile" engagement party. To me, Dannifer doesn't scream high profile, more like "homey". If EJami weren't already engaged, I would say it's them, but not at this late date. I'm thinking it's Bristen.
Online Profile Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Aug 23 2013, 11:15 AM
If the engagement party is Dannifer I wish the casualty is Dan! Or Jen!
If the engagement party was for Dannifer, the only bloodshed would be from a mass suicide from the invited guests and the audience.

During the June 10-12 time frame, some of the cast tweeted photos of themselves being decked out for an event. I think we can safely assume the event is this engagement party. I'm thinking it is a Bristen engagement party but a Rate engagement party wouldn't be too unbelievable either. I would be very pleasantly surprised if it was a WilSon engagement party.

Other than Chad and Kristen, I can't imagine who might be the victim of the violence at this party since everyone is still filming scenes to episodes to air past mid-October. Maybe the bloodshed only leads to injuries and not to deaths. Then again, maybe some dayplayers are the victims.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

These actually do sound like great spoilers. It's about time Corday previewed some exciting stuff...Nicole, Marlena, and Victor vs Kristen is must see!
Offline Profile Goto Top

JoeBucs32

Okay -- the last time we had a "whodunnit" mystery, it was the "who killed Stefano" fiasco. I realize that was under the old writing regime, but I don't have much more confidence in the current writing team.

And there's no fall spoilers for Hope, Justin/Adrienne, Stefano, Will/Sonny? And a "slow build up" on the Kristen tape thing? It's already been way too long.

Come on, writers. Get your acts together!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

scifi7
Aug 23 2013, 10:58 AM
I think the party is too early for it to be Kristen. She is onscreen until November.

What about Chad isn´t he leaving sooner?

LuvingLumi
Aug 23 2013, 11:18 AM
Who saves Sami? Hope it's not Lucas, again

I think it will be Stefano in Exchange for his company back or EJ´s forgivness.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lumi_are_true_love

I am watching Days but not at the moment and the Dimeras seem to have a death curse on them that's going to continue they dropping like flies and are paying for their sins and blood will be shed sooner or later in the Dimera wars and I do think EJ will be a casualty if not now soon for he has seven years of crimes he has to pay for himself that went unanswered for and he still has to pay for murder,rape,attempted murder,kidney stealing,totuture and a whole lot more I still think EJ will die and if not now then sometime down the line. Its no secret I hate EJ and hate that EJ raped Sami twice,tried murdering her one true love Lucas,and tried killing Sami and wanted to kill the twins before they were born for stemcells and he still has to pay for those crimes yet.

EJ still could be shot and be put in a coma again and may still die no one knows I would love to see EJ die though for thats what I'm been hoping for for awhile where his death got to stick this time around Karma's a bitch and sooner or later to EJ
where he pays for his sins at long last against Sami and against her family as well hes going to pay for those crimes sometime and how he pays may not be pretty in more ways then one where hes losing everything where he finds out everything has been a lie from the start,Johnny is not his son,Sydney is not his daughter and Lucas and Sami are still married and Stefano reveals this soon and reveals EJ's a pawn and not the real Elvis Dimera the real one is 16 and this EJ is not 16.
Offline Profile Goto Top

mirabella

Nicolerox
Aug 23 2013, 12:19 PM
Lumi_are_true_love
Aug 23 2013, 11:27 AM
Jennifer and Daniel aren't even engaged yet so it can't be them,Bloodshed A mystery figure has a hit out on EJ hes killed by a gloved figure using a weapon Kristen handled and Kristen is framed for EJ's murder EJ is the one that's killed off never seeing his wedding day,Brady calls the engagement off to Kristen believings she guilty of the crime and Kristen is halled off to prison serving time for EJ's murder.
May I ask what soap you're watching, cause if you think any of this has a bats chance in hell of happening, you are certainly not watching Days.

I haven't been watching the show that long, but its apparent that EJ and Sami are the cornerstones of the show. No way is EJ getting murdered.
The writers may not actually write that scenario or a similar one but a girl can dream, can't she? There are many who wish EJ was off screen for a while just as there are many who enjoy watching him. We all have different opinions and it is fine if not everyone agrees with every opinion.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Lumi_are_true_love
Aug 23 2013, 12:38 PM
I am watching Days but not at the moment and the Dimeras seem to have a death curse on them that's going to continue they dropping like flies and are paying for their sins and blood will be shed sooner or later in the Dimera wars and I do think EJ will be a casualty if not now soon for he has seven years of crimes he has to pay for himself that went unanswered for and he still has to pay for murder,rape,attempted murder,kidney stealing,totuture and a whole lot more I still think EJ will die and if not now then sometime down the line. Its no secret I hate EJ and hate that EJ raped Sami twice,tried murdering her one true love Lucas,and tried killing Sami and wanted to kill the twins before they were born for stemcells and he still has to pay for those crimes yet.

EJ still could be shot and be put in a coma again and may still die no one knows I would love to see EJ die though for thats what I'm been hoping for for awhile where his death got to stick this time around Karma's a bitch and sooner or later to EJ
where he pays for his sins at long last against Sami and against her family as well hes going to pay for those crimes sometime and how he pays may not be pretty in more ways then one where hes losing everything where he finds out everything has been a lie from the start,Johnny is not his son,Sydney is not his daughter and Lucas and Sami are still married and Stefano reveals this soon and reveals EJ's a pawn and not the real Elvis Dimera the real one is 16 and this EJ is not 16.
Nah, EJ will not die or disappear as long as JS plays the character and choose to stay on the show. Days will not release one of their top favorite :) You might ask why he is so popular?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Honestly though, we know it's not too much of a slow build for the Kristen reveal. It's already almost September and she exits the show in November. That's actually pretty quick.
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

Lumi_are_true_love

I don´t remember EJ trying to kill Sami or wanted to kill the twins that was Andre´. It´s possible to change Johnny´s paternity but I find it totally unrealtic that they would ever change Sydney´s paternity the only person Sami slept with at the time when she got pregnant was EJ.
Offline Profile Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

SO here for Victor, Marlena and Nicole working together!
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

LanaluvsBroe
Aug 23 2013, 10:49 AM
Are they "killing" Kristen off? I hope that's not what they mean by bloodshed. But i could definitely see it being the big mystery that Corday mentioned. The truth comes out about Eric and Kristen turns up "dead". Marlena, Sami, Nicole, Eric and Victor are suspects.
Except there's no way Kristen is really dead. Not with them begging ED to come back as early as September. So it's gotta be either someone else, or the faux-Kristen they hired.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

The Scorpion
Aug 23 2013, 12:55 PM
Lumi_are_true_love

Nah, EJ will not die or disappear as long as JS plays the character and choose to stay on the show. Days will not release one of their top favorite :) You might ask why he is so popular?
I don't think they have any plans to get rid of him at this time, but Days has let popular actors and characters go MANY times.
Offline Profile Goto Top

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

So excited about Victor, Marlena and Nicole working together!

And hopefully Nicole will be too busy being awesome and won't have as much time to prop Dannifer now :pray:
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic