Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B Casting News!
Topic Started: Aug 23 2013, 01:11 PM (1,325 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

B&B Casting News!

By SOD Posted: Aug 23, 2013

B&B is seeking an actress to play the contract role of Alexandra Forrester. She will be a Caucasian female, age 19-21 and is described as "Beautiful. Well Bred. Very Upscale and comes from money."

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/bb-casting-news-0
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

OMG.

Finally!!! I honestly thought they would never mention her again! Lol!

So, obviously she's going to come and fill the "Steffy void" because I doubt JMW is ever really coming back. She's gonna be the new foe for Hope.
Edited by Yoryla, Aug 23 2013, 03:35 PM.

vani

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: I heard this too, I am happy, and that will also give Thorne more of a story too. I also don't know why they are looking for a male in his forties for Katie, when Thorne and Katie would be good.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

vani
Aug 23 2013, 06:04 PM
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: I heard this too, I am happy, and that will also give Thorne more of a story too. I also don't know why they are looking for a male in his forties for Katie, when Thorne and Katie would be good.
I'd like Katie with Thorne too although on second thought since he was previously married to Brooke people will think it's Katie's twisted way to get back at Brooke so maybe that's why they are going with new blood.

natdot99
Member Avatar

I not going to get to excited because Bell has a habit of casting characters only for a few episodes only to be seen every blue moon. For example, Caroline two mothers :shame:

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Yes, and frankly I believe this particular piece of casting will mean nothing for Thorne. He will probably be dusted off from the basement just enough to see Ally into the fold, and then he will disappear into the abyss once again.
Edited by Yoryla, Aug 25 2013, 11:00 AM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Well it's about damn time!

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

I saw the girl who use to play Cassie tweeted about the part. I think it could work.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Aug 26 2013, 11:32 PM
I saw the girl who use to play Cassie tweeted about the part. I think it could work.
Which Cassie? From Days or Y&R or GL?

ArthriticBill
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Aug 27 2013, 06:31 AM
DawnElicia
Aug 26 2013, 11:32 PM
Which Cassie? From Days or Y&R or GL?
Methinks they are talking about Y&R. In which case is par for the course. Lots of Y&R alumni occupying this soap, doing some bang-up acting (i.e. Don Diamont, Heather Tom).

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply