Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Chandler Massey done taping Days; Updated with TV Guide interview p11
Topic Started: Aug 23 2013, 07:42 PM (25,919 Views)
cord08

badaddiction
Aug 23 2013, 08:19 PM
tomsawyer
Aug 23 2013, 08:16 PM
LonePirate
Aug 23 2013, 08:14 PM
ShaneDOOLFan
Aug 23 2013, 08:05 PM
Im talking about the hardcore fans of Wilson who only see Massey and Smith in the roles. I honestly think they should find someone who has more chemistry with Freddie. It sometimes feels forced on Chandler's end.
I think forced is an understatement.

I wish him the best with his education or with his other acting gigs. I just wonder how he was able to get out of his contract four months early. Either there is very little story for his character in 2014 or he has some dirt on someone.
Maybe they found a good recast already.
They have. SOD just announced it.
They have? I don't see anything on Twitter or SOD's website. :shrug:

EDIT: Never mind. I didn't read the article closely enough. They haven't announced a name, though.
Edited by cord08, Aug 23 2013, 08:27 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ShaneDOOLFan

SOD is reporting that the show has decided to recast because they have found talent they feel is good for the role.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

The recast is slyly announced in the sixth line of this item on the SOD site.

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/exclusive-chandler-massey-days-effective-immediately

Mods - Please delete the link if it is wrong to post it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LovingDays

Sad Massey leaving...hope they have a good recast
Offline Profile Goto Top

NYBlueDevil
Member Avatar

ShaneDOOLFan
Aug 23 2013, 08:24 PM
SOD is reporting that the show has decided to recast because they have found talent they feel is good for the role.
That makes me nervous
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Days usually does something big at New Years. Maybe it will tie into a recast.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamy
Member Avatar

This makes me sad, but wish him all the best!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

No prob posting sod links. They just don't want the print mag online.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NYBlueDevil
Member Avatar

Charlie's at it again lolz

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/mi92dt
Offline Profile Goto Top

LovingDays

his not fired dumb ass
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

NYBlueDevil
Aug 23 2013, 08:46 PM

What an idiot.
Offline Profile Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

NYBlueDevil
Aug 23 2013, 08:46 PM

:blulaugh: he's on one......
Offline Profile Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Quote:

My reaction:
Spoiler: click to toggle

So many bad Will Horton's before we got to this one. Don't make me go back to breaking a new one in. :facepalm:

I really was hoping that maybe Chandler would stick around and work around his school schedule. I wish him only the best because college really is an unforgettable and invaluable experience that he deserves to have. But I'm still going to go pout.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Yeah, Charlie Sheen is just...out of it. It does make me wonder, though, if perhaps the Days producers were the first ones to approach CM about leaving a few months early. Maybe CM was planning to stay through his contract, but Days said they found a re-cast and they were letting him go early. But, yeah, this is Charlie Sheen, so I'm probably over thinking it. LOL!
Edited by cord08, Aug 23 2013, 08:54 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DAYSisHOT
Member Avatar

I'm glad they are recasting. Will is an important character and should be on screen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Lol on Sheen, idiot!! On CM.. Sad to see him go but I hope the recast is a good one. The character is the future of Days if they have one, so a recast is necessary
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

Aww I will miss his scenes with Marlena... now THEY had great chemistry lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

I wish CM all the best in his future :peace:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

So, looks from the SOD piece that they forced him out a bit early. Stay classy, Days.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

:( Willena will never be the same

I'm sad to see Chandler go he made Will, but I understand he wants to go back to school and I can't blame him for wanting to further his education I wish him all the best and I hope he returns one day..... I just hope the recast has the same amount of chemistry with the rest of the cast as Chandler does
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic