Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, August 27th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 27 2013, 09:16 AM (10,872 Views)
Laufeyson
Member Avatar

They are taking way too long to defrock him. GV plays a great priest as evidenced again today but I'm bored with it, I want change and i want it now. He needs a new storyline and sadly it's dependent on Kristen being exposed three months from now.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

I would really like to see a who dunnit with Maggie as the victim of a brutal bludgoning. Good times!! :chee: :yahoo: :teehee: :cloud9:

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Delete.
Edited by Casey, Aug 27 2013, 08:14 PM.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

While today's scenes with Eric and Nicole were good and touching, this isn't what I want to see for Nicole. I want the old Nicole back... the one who plots and schemes and is always on top of things. This Nicole is boooooring... a goody two shoes who is all pius and follows Fr. Eric to the hospital to give last rites. She needs to move out of that convent and find herself a guy who can give her a run for her money.

GV is way too hot to be a priest. Let's wrap up this storyline already.

PLEASE STOP THE INSANITY THAT IS DANNIFER. :drunk:

Not one of the better episodes I have seen.

Starr

I can't stand Will's smirky face anymore, and I don't like it that he won't forgive Nick. Nick was so obviously sincere when he apologized and made that gesture to will of giving him the baby to hold. I hope Will is leaving soon, or being replaced.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Starr
Aug 27 2013, 08:19 PM
I can't stand Will's smirky face anymore, and I don't like it that he won't forgive Nick. Nick was so obviously sincere when he apologized and made that gesture to will of giving him the baby to hold. I hope Will is leaving soon, or being replaced.
i dislike Will being such an ass towards Gabi when it comes to Nick. Will may still be hurt by what Nick said, but that's no excuse for trying to tell Gabi what she can and cannot do when it comes to Nick. Also, Will should try to be understanding and realize that Nick's experiences in prison influenced how he felt towards gay men.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Aug 27 2013, 08:24 PM
Starr
Aug 27 2013, 08:19 PM
i dislike Will being such an ass towards Gabi when it comes to Nick. Will may still be hurt by what Nick said, but that's no excuse for trying to tell Gabi what she can and cannot do when it comes to Nick. Also, Will should try to be understanding and realize that Nick's experiences in prison influenced how he felt towards gay men.
While I don't like the fact that the show hasn't addressed the fact that Will had forgiven Nick at the hospital, I don't think he's wrong to be upset at Nick holding Ari or spending time with her. He may not have handled his anger perfectly, but neither did Gabi, especially when she stormed out.

This is all especially true given the show is going out of it's way to show that Nick is still unbalanced and obsessive. Will is correct in his instincts, and rather than being oblivious, they are actually showing Gabi as knowing this, which is more complicated and interesting writing than we usually get. She was hurt when Will lashed out, and she was defensive, but deep down, she knows Nick still has boatloads of issues.

And I also give lots of credit to BB for making Nick so clearly unbalanced when the writing could go either way. I would - and still would like a reform story with Nick. But it's clear we might not get that, and so I'm going to enjoy BB playing Nick as a non cartoonish obsessive.
Edited by Honeybees, Aug 27 2013, 08:37 PM.

Starr

I agree that it's high time the Dannifer storyline is over. Maggie needs to stay out of it, also.

concerned
Member Avatar

zyona
Aug 27 2013, 07:03 PM
PatNS
Aug 27 2013, 02:22 PM
... why didn't she ask if there was something he could go to jail for and if yes, why hasn't he served his time.

She doesnt have a right to ask Will, because if it wasn't for Will and Sonny, Nick and Gabi would have been dead.

At list the person Will shot knows the truth and still alive. Gabi's victim are dead????
Melanie's still alive and kicking in Europe.

I really don't agree with blaming the deaths of Jack and Madison on Gabi.

She can't have been expected to know her actions would lead to gas explosions that would kill people in a conference centre reception hall.

Starr

magicsteacher
Aug 27 2013, 08:12 PM
While today's scenes with Eric and Nicole were good and touching, this isn't what I want to see for Nicole. I want the old Nicole back... the one who plots and schemes and is always on top of things. This Nicole is boooooring... a goody two shoes who is all pius and follows Fr. Eric to the hospital to give last rites. She needs to move out of that convent and find herself a guy who can give her a run for her money.

I agree about Nicole moving on, most definitely. I do hope she isn't stuck with being a loser all the time, though. I felt bad for her so many times. Like you said, I agree that she should find a guy who gives her a run for her money. Then the old Nicole we know and love can be interesting again.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Starr
Aug 27 2013, 08:52 PM
magicsteacher
Aug 27 2013, 08:12 PM

I agree about Nicole moving on, most definitely. I do hope she isn't stuck with being a loser all the time, though. I felt bad for her so many times. Like you said, I agree that she should find a guy who gives her a run for her money. Then the old Nicole we know and love can be interesting again.
These writers have a harder time convincing me she is NOT their punching bag in all her interactions. This is not the Nicole I love and adore. I appreciate some of the choices she's been making lately but overall it sucks being her fan because there's no payoff, nothing regardless of how 'pious' they make her.

PALMommy
Member Avatar

Matt
Aug 27 2013, 12:40 PM
Daniel/Parker >>>>>>>>>> Daniel/Jennifer
Okay, for some reason this made me literally laugh out loud because it's just sooooo very true and soooo very, very sad.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

God I love Nicole.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

OliveAnn
Aug 27 2013, 04:05 PM
jwsel
Aug 27 2013, 03:27 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Aug 27 2013, 12:08 PM
Matt
Aug 27 2013, 12:06 PM
Damn, but the casting director keeps hitting it out of the park with the day players. The dying girl is FABULOUS! It's only been one scene & I actually care about her already!
I posted the same thing. Anytime it's a short-term role, they find these killer actors. It's so unfair!
In fairness to the regular cast, the day players probably only have to learn two or three scenes of dialogue and likely spend a week anxiously preparing because they want to get the role perfect because they want to impress TPTB for possible future casting and because they are likely to put these scenes in their audition reel. They aren't memorizing lines for two episodes a day or four in a week and dealing with the routine grind that a contract actor has.
This does make sense. I remember how everyone was praising Franscisco San Martin when he appeared on Days for the first as a patient with some tropical fever. Then, when he was added to the cast as Dario, it became apparent that he wasn't quite the next Oscar winner.
To be honest, I actually liked him and was kinda disappointed that they got rid of him. Dario was the first character who came along that actually made me LIKE Melanie.
Edited by Matt, Aug 27 2013, 10:42 PM.

PALMommy
Member Avatar

peaches179
Aug 27 2013, 02:26 PM
Ellie
Aug 27 2013, 09:21 AM
Ugh - I remember that exact episode. That was in the Ali "hide my pregnancy till I can negotiate for it to be written in" stage. No thanks.

I loved the scenes where no one was upset about Marlena putting Stefano in a coma. LOL.
Now see? Anyone who has the guts to do that is clearly more than a match for Kristen. She short changed herself so much to Victor.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

peaches179

PALMommy
Aug 27 2013, 10:39 PM
peaches179
Aug 27 2013, 02:26 PM
Ellie
Aug 27 2013, 09:21 AM
Ugh - I remember that exact episode. That was in the Ali "hide my pregnancy till I can negotiate for it to be written in" stage. No thanks.

I loved the scenes where no one was upset about Marlena putting Stefano in a coma. LOL.
Now see? Anyone who has the guts to do that is clearly more than a match for Kristen. She short changed herself so much to Victor.

Lazy writing.

lachelle73

blueskies
Aug 27 2013, 06:08 PM
Let's be honest, Freddie Smith is a much better actor than Chandler Massey. The only reason Chandler got the emmys is b/c he played Will and not Sonny. It was the character who earned them, mainly.
I think they are both good actors and they both bring something different to the table for the characters they play. Freddie does seem to be more prepared than Chandler somedays and he knows his lines all the time. Chandler sometimes seem to ad lib but it works because they both end up where they need to be I like them both equally and I have enjoyed them working together will miss the original WilSon.

PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Steven Williford
Scriptwriter: David Cherrill

Segment 1: Nicole comes into a hospital room where Eric is sitting with a patient. I brought the holy oil. What happened? I thought ... Eric - Her surgery wasn't successful. Nicole - You've been here all night? Eric - She's been restless; seeking absolution. The patient wakes up. Eric - I'm right here Elizabeth. How are you feeling? E - I'm afraid, Father. I don't want to die.

Sonny comes in while Will and Gabi are arguing. Whoa. Ari can hear you yelling. Is that what you want? Gabi snaps - Great. Fantastic. Amazing. First you lecture me then he tells me how to raise my daughter. She grabs the laundry and heads to her room.

Jen stares at Dan's pic and number on her phone. Oh Daniel ... I'm not calling you right now. She looks at JJ's pic and number. I can't call you either; you're taking your final. There's a knock on the door. It's Brady. I need to talk to you. What's wrong. Tears. Brady hugs her - Okay, we've got some talking to do.

Dan demands to know what secret Kristen was talking about. Kristen - Do you really think that's any of your business? Dan - Actually I do because you are in my apartment and you practically turned white when you thought Jennifer told me. So why don't you tell me. Kristen - Look, I am done here. Would you please step aside.

When Gabi comes back into the living room Sonny tells her that he's not trying to tell her what to do. Gabi - Really? Because yesterday you had no problem telling me I had to stay here, miss my class, while you two could go to your meeting. Will - It was an emergency Gabi. Gabi - Yeah. Well, I have a question for you guys. What happened to it being all three of us in this together?

Nicole tells Eric she better go. E - Please don't. Stay with me. You look so much like Stacy. Eric - That's her sister. Eric tells E that her sister will be here in a few minutes. Her plane is going to land very shortly. E - If she doesn't get here in time then I'll be all alone. Eric - No, you're not going to be alone. Nicole and I are going to be right here with you. We aren't going anywhere; I promise you that. Nicole comes to her bedside and takes her hand.

Jen - And then that is when JJ walked in on us. Brady - He saw you and Daniel kissing. Jen - Yeah. He lost it. Daniel lost it because JJ started screaming at me and then I lost it. I'm sorry. You don't want to hear all of this. Brady - No, it's fine. I'm confused. I thought you and Daniel broke up. Jen - We were trying to keep distance between us so I could focus on JJ and help him to feel more secure about himself. Brady - I heard he was having trouble with that. Jen - Yeah but he was doing so much better and I gave in for one minute with Daniel and I ruined everything and now I may have lost both of them.

Dan - Fine, leave. Kristen - Thank you. She sees he has cell out. Who are you calling? Dan - Brady. Kristen grabs his cell - No!

Segment 2: Nicole talks to E. I have a sister too. We used to say awful things to each other but in our hearts we always knew there was love. E - Do you think my sister does love me? Nicole - Absolutely. Eric administers the sacrament. Nicole cries. E - Thank you Father. Nicole, are you ... Nicole takes her hand ... I'm here. E - It's hard. Eric strokes her hair - You're at peace with God. You don't have to fight. Don't be afraid to let go. She dies. Eric prays.

Sonny - Can someone tell me why we're in this fight? Will - Yeah sure. I walked in and I seen Nick there and he's holding Arianna. Sonny - Nick, are you kidding me. Gabi mocks - Nick holding Arianna. Can you imagine anything worse than that. If Will hadn't walked in he probably would have eaten her. Will - All I said is that I don't want him in here. Gabi - No, you don't want him so I have to ask you for permission for my ex-husband to visit. I know this isn't my apartment but we should probably have an agreement. We can have Sonny's dad draw it up. Sonny - That's not what Will is saying. Gabi - In case no one has noticed, Nick has changed. He's turning his life around. He's off parole. Will - How can you be so stupid! He hasn't changed. He blackmailed me okay. He threatened to send me to jail. He said I wasn't good enough to raise my own daughter because I'm gay. Oh, and one more thing in case you've forgotten, I haven't, he attacked Sonny and he called him a faggot.

Maggie and Nick are in the square. Maggie - I was disappointed when Victor told me you had decided to leave. Nick - Yeah, I decided it was better for me to be out on my own. Maggie - Come back anytime okay. Nick - Thank you. I've been meaning to thank you for all the other things you have done for me along the way. Maggie - You're making it sound like we're never going to see each other again. Nick didn't mean to sound like that. Maggie - Okay because I'm always here. I always have my phone on. Nick - I appreciate that. He's lost in thought. Maggie - Nick, where did you go? Nick - I was just thinking about Vargas. Did you read what happened to him in the paper? Maggie - Yeah I did. It's sad. Nick - Yeah. Maggie - He's probably on his way to prison. Nick - That could have been me Aunt Maggie.

Jen - I was so intent on doing everything right for JJ and making him know I was so proud of him for what he was accomplishing at school and making new friends, even dating. Brady - What about Daniel? Jen - I know. It was hard and I asked him if we could meet in secret and he said absolutely not. And he was so angry and I haven't been sleeping and then we were at his apartment for this photo shoot and we were together ... Brady - And it felt good and you started to kiss. It's natural. With you two it's almost inevitable. Jen - What are you talking about? It ruined everything ... Brady - Jen! I doubt that it ruined everything. Jen - Yes because JJ thinks that I have been lying to him this entire time and that has been my issue with JJ - his lying. So I just look like a hypocrite. Brady - Where is JJ right now? Jen - He's at school taking a final but he needs to be here. I want to talk to him. Brady - It sounds like you need to talk to Daniel too. Jen - No, Daniel and I are not talking.

Dan - Why don't you want me to call Brady? Kristen - Because you're going to say things that aren't true. Dan - Is that a fact? Really? Here's the thing Kristen. I'm having a really messed up day. I've had it up to here ... no, actually I'm done with the lies, the secrets. My door is broken, my life is a mess and Brady's my best friend. Kristen - I love him. Dan - And you also hurt him. I'm not really sure he was going to make it back so now you're trying to get back together. Kristen - Wait a second, we are back together. Dan - And I'm not going to let something like that slide so you have a choice. You can tell me or I call Brady. Kristen - Okay, I guess I'll just tell you everything.

Segment 3: Eric tells the dead woman's sister - Miss, she understood that you loved and forgave her. She died in peace. Nicole - I'm very sorry. Woman - May I have a few minutes. Eric hands her his card. If there's anything I can do for the arrangements or transportation, just call me. Thank you Father. Eric and Nicole leave. Outside the room Nicole says - She's so young. It's terrible. It's tragic. It doesn't make any sense. Eric - I feel sorry for her family but death isn't horrible, not when you're with God. Elizabeth was. She's in His loving arms now.

Nick - I'm going to get my life going again and then ... Maggie - And then? Nick - I don't know but I think I want to get back some things that I lost. Maggie - Just don't plan too far ahead okay. Just take it one day at a time. Nick - You take care okay. Maggie - You too.

Gabi - I understand. He shouldn't have said those things. He hates that he did that. Will scoffs - I bet he does. Gabi - The reason he was all twisted and messed up was because of what happened to him in prison. Sonny - I don't doubt for a second that what happened to him in prison was terrible but knowing the reason why he did stuff does not change the fact that he did it. Will - We're not going to excuse what he did period. Gabi - Give him a break please. He's been through a lot. Will jeers - And we haven't?

Nicole and Eric are at the pub. Eric - I just wanted to say how grateful I was that you stayed and helped comfort Elizabeth. Nicole - I was glad to do it. Eric smiles - No you weren't. I know how hard it was for you. Nicole - Me? You're at the hospital all the time. I don't know how you stand it. Eric - You mean seeing a young woman die? Yes it is difficult but I truly know that she is with God. The sadness is with her sister left behind. Nicole - Eric, all you do is give, give, give to the dying, to the sick, to the school, to the parish. Don't you think you deserve a little happiness yourself?

Kristen - So, you probably know Brady better than anyone, right? You know how hurt he was. You know how he values honesty and truth, right? Okay, so when we decided to try again, I became so terrified that he was going to change his mind. I was terrified that people were going to convince him that I was playing games and honestly, I would rather die than lose Brady again. Dan - Okay, you love him, you don't want to lose him. That doesn't really involve a secret. Kristen - What you don't understand is that Brady is my salvation. He's the only person that sees any good in me at all; the only one who thinks I'm capable of love except for Jennifer. I'm totally rambling here. Hold on a second. Okay, this is what happened. I began to doubt. I started questioning if Brady and I really could have any kind of a future together. Things got so black for me that I even thought about breaking it off. Dan - Been there, doing that. Kristen - So I told Jennifer that and she talked me down. And then I started thinking maybe things aren't so bad for Brady and me; maybe we could make a go of it. So I called Jennifer and told her that but I also swore her to secrecy because I didn't want anybody, including you, to know about what almost happened. Do you understand?

Brady - You and I don't always see eye to eye usually because I'm wrong. Jen - Well yeah. Brady - Sometimes. You're special to me. You're a good friend. Jen - Yeah, you're my friend too. Thanks. Brady - So friend, I feel comfortable saying something to you and I hope it doesn't cross a line. Jen - Okay. Brady - You need to give it another shot with Daniel. You need to start over again. I'm doing it with Kristen and it's working out fine. We're building a foundation again on trust and honesty and ... why are you looking at me like that. What's wrong?

Kristen - I'm sorry. I made such a huge deal of Jennifer not telling anybody that when I heard you say that you weren't going to keep it a secret it totally freaked me out. You don't have to believe me. Call Jennifer, she'll tell you.

Segment 4: Eric - I am happy. Nicole - Yeah, I think you really are. Eric yawns - Right now I am really tired and you know what, God is going to show me the way and I'm going to follow His path, His will ... not Eric Brady's will. He covers her hand with his. I know this is very difficult times for me and you know more than anyone else that it was a very difficult decision when I decided to become a priest. I still have feelings. I still have terrible doubts.

Gabi - You see! There it is. That's how it's always going to be because whatever I say, whatever I do, it always comes back to you two and I'm the odd man out. Sonny - We don't want you to feel that way ... Gabi - Well that's how it is Sonny because you two have each other. Will - You have us too. We all have Arianna. Gabi - Yeah, except when it's you two against me. Sonny - We're not against you. Gabi - Oh my gosh, you don't get it. You don't understand. I was married to Nick; everything was planned out. My life completely changed. I thought I was going to have what you guys have. Will - It changed because Nick went crazy. I don't see how you don't see that. Gabi - Thank you Will. Thank you for reminding me of how my life fell apart. For one second try to imagine what my life is like; how my future was yanked out from under me. She grabs her knapsack and leaves.

Dan - The only thing I care about is not seeing Brady get hurt again. Kristen - I know. I don't want him to get hurt either. I just have to stop questioning every little thing, you know. Dan - Yeah. Kristen - Because I don't want my doubts to screw things up again so I just have to be positive. Dan - Is that how it's done? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get so intense there it's just that Jennifer and I ... Kristen - It's okay. Did something happen at the photo shoot? I came by to take her to lunch. Dan - Photo shoot is done. She's gone. Kristen - I probably shouldn't say this but I thought if you guys were working together then maybe one thing would lead to another. Sorry. Dan - I really think you should go. Kristen picks up Parker's birth certificate. What's this?

Brady - Jen, what is it? Jen - It's just because Daniel and I are having so many problems that I really want this to work for you and Kristen. Brady - It's going to. Jen - So everything's good? Brady - It's great. I think because of everything that happened last time we're more careful now; it's better. I think we're actually closer than ever as a result of that. Jen - That's great because a while ago you were afraid that Kristen was hiding something from you, that's all. Brady - Why would you bring that up? Kristen considers you a very good friend. Did she say something to you?

Segment 5: This is so awesome. It's official. Dan - Yeah. See right there - Father: Daniel Jonas. There was a screw up earlier but now it's all good. Kristen - You're so lucky. You get to raise your own boy. I bet Jennifer's thrilled. Dan - It was just delivered today. I thought the first person to see it would be Jennifer but she's gone and I'm not sure when I'll see her. Things just blew up. It's sort of over. Kristen - For whatever it's worth I'm on Team Daniel Jennifer. I really like you guys together. You belong together. She hugs him.

Eric - Of course I did go through with my vows and became a priest. Nicole - Right. Eric - And you know more than anyone that I was haunted for a very long time because of what happened in the Congo. Nicole - Yeah, I remember. Eric - I stood silent while Fr Ryan died in front of me. Nicole - Eric, it wasn't your fault. Eric - Yes, but my point is you helped me through this; you helped me see this was part of God's plan for me. I will always feel a special bond with you. Nicole Yeah, me too. Eric - I'm glad that we're good friends and I'm really glad that you stayed on and worked with the church even when you had your doubts. I know that was part of God's plan for you too.

Jen - No, Brady. All I'm trying to say is I want you and Kristen to be together and happy and I know she wants that too. Brady - Right. That's why it's going to work. We're taking baby steps this time. Brady gets a call he has to take. He steps out of the room. There's a knock on the door. It's Kristen. Are you alright?

Maggie has brought Parker back to Daniel's. Maggie talks about what they did. She guesses the photo shoot is over. I guess Jen ... never mind ... you can talk about it when you're ready. Dan has something to show them. It makes me very happy.

Sonny - I understand why you were upset when you came home and saw Nick holding your daughter. Will - I didn't say anything to Nick unfortunately I attacked Gabi after he left. Sonny - Then I walked in at the wrong time and made things worse. Will - No you didn't. Good for him, he's on parole, trying to turn his life around; trust him, I never will. Sonny - I don't know if you want to hear this but I think we're going to have to bend a little for Gabi. She did make some good points. Will - You're incredible. How are you so understanding about this. You've got a place for all of us to live in. You do a third of the work when it comes to Arianna ... Sonny - It's not work, I mean it is work, but I'm doing what I want to do. I'm living with the guy that I love and I'm living with his daughter. Will - I love you too but sometimes I wonder how long this can work out. Sonny - Are you talking about us?

Gabi is sitting at a table in the square doing homework. Nick walks up. I thought you were finished with calculus. Gabi - This is extra credit and I really need it because I spent a lot of time away from class when Arianna was born. Nick - Do you want to show me? Gabi - I'm already halfway through. Nick looks at her work. No you're not halfway through, you're almost done. Try reducing the right side first. She works. Yeah, that's it. Oh my gosh, why am I so stupid. Nick - You're not. You're just upset or something. Gabi - Just not enough sleep. Nick - Are you sure it's not me? Gabi - What? Nick - I don't know. We spent a lot of time earlier talking about Arianna, your calculus and history lessons we didn't really address what happened last night. I just hope you don't regret it.

Segment 6: Dan shows Parker where it says Father: Daniel Jonas. He talks about Skyping Mom and showing her this. Parker goes to play with his train set. Dan tells Maggie he doesn't know why this means so much to him. He guesses it's because he now knows that Parker can never be taken from him. Maggie always dreamt that he and Jennifer would raise him together. She's so happy for him.

Jen - Why were you at Daniel's. Kristen - Because I was going to take you to lunch and celebrate how wonderful life is now that you and Daniel are back together again but no, instead I found him alone in a really bad mood with a broken door. Seriously, did you break that door down? Jen - No. JJ did when he stormed out of Daniel's apt. Kristen - What was JJ doing there? Jen - JJ was looking for me; when he walked into the apt he saw us kissing. Kristen - Oh, that's good. Jen - No, that's bad. He lost it. He blew up. It was horrible. Kristen - Well Dan doesn't say much but I could tell it was pretty bad for him too. He puts on this nice brave front but he's one heartbroken mess of a man.

Eric gets up to pay the check. Nicole - Hey, I'm sorry. Eric - For what. Nicole - That I ever doubted that you made the right choice Father. Eric smiles.

Kristen - I know you don't want to hear it but JJ needs to man up. Jen - He's not a man. Kristen - He's old enough to accept that his mother is in love and that she deserves to be happy. Thank you very much! Brady returns and listens as Kristen says - You need to get your fanny over to Daniel's and make this right. He got some great news today. Jen - What. Kristen - I'm not telling you. You better go over to Daniel's ... Jen - I'm not going over there. Kristen - Please stop. Your life is in your hands. Don't blow this chance. Don't be a stupid idiot like I was Jen. Brady is the best thing that's ever happened to me in my entire life and I sincerely want you and Daniel to be as happy as I know Brady and I are going to be. Brady smiles.

Segment 7: Nicole follows Eric into the rectory. There is no later. You need to get some sleep. You are totally wiped. Eric - I am and I will. I'm just sending a text to Elizabeth's sister letting her know that I'm back at the rectory if she needs me. Nicole holds out her hand for his phone. Thank you. I will wake you if she calls. Please just go and get some rest. Goodbye.

Will - No, I'm not talking about us. I'm talking about Gabi's ... this weird setup we have with Gabi although I guess it does come down to us ... because it's a lot to ask. Sonny - Ask what? Will - For you to keep raising Ari ... raising my daughter even part-time. Sonny - You didn't ask. I was the one who said I wanted to do it. Even if you would have said no I would have insisted. Will - Well I don't believe you. Sonny - I'm serious! I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make this work but you and I both have to understand that this is not going to be easy for Gabi. Will - Yeah, I guess not. I just hope that with Nick she opens her eyes.

Gabi - It probably shouldn't have happened but it did so there's no reason we should regret it. Nick - I thought being with you was like reaching for Nirvana and afterwards when we were just resting it was like ... I don't know ... like I took a potion or something. I was like time was slow and your body would be pressed against me and it's like we were weightless ... like a dream. Gabi - I have to get to class. I'll see you. Nick - Good luck.

Kristen - Will you at least try? Jen - Yeah, I'll call him. Kristen hands Jen her phone - Do it now please. Jen - Okay. Thank you. Goodbye. Jen heads upstairs. As Kristen is leaving Brady grabs her and kisses her.

Dan comes to the rectory and sees Nicole at her desk. Dan - You know how to type? Nicole - Hi, how are you doing? Dan - I'm not ... listen is Fr Eric around? Nicole - He was up with a patient all night. He just went to bed a little while ago. With any luck he's sleeping like an angel.

Eric is in bed having a very restless sleep recalling bits and pieces of the rape. He wakes up with a start.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Matt
Aug 27 2013, 10:33 PM
OliveAnn
Aug 27 2013, 04:05 PM
jwsel
Aug 27 2013, 03:27 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Aug 27 2013, 12:08 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
In fairness to the regular cast, the day players probably only have to learn two or three scenes of dialogue and likely spend a week anxiously preparing because they want to get the role perfect because they want to impress TPTB for possible future casting and because they are likely to put these scenes in their audition reel. They aren't memorizing lines for two episodes a day or four in a week and dealing with the routine grind that a contract actor has.
This does make sense. I remember how everyone was praising Franscisco San Martin when he appeared on Days for the first as a patient with some tropical fever. Then, when he was added to the cast as Dario, it became apparent that he wasn't quite the next Oscar winner.
To be honest, I actually liked him and was kinda disappointed that they got rid of him. Dario was the first character who came along that actually made me LIKE Melanie.
I liked him too and the character had potential, they just dropped the ball on writing for him.

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

I am so sick of this show turning into the Dr. Diddler hour. And it really pissed me off that he once again put his hands on J.J in anger. I fucking hate that walking talking giant fucking dorito. I hate the fact he has ruined my show and made it impossible to enjoy watching it anymore. And I just know in the end he is going to save J.J's life because as we all fucking know he is a GOD and must be worshipped by everyone in salem. Fucking useless piece of shit.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply