Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DC: Jean Passanante and Shelly Altman to Co-Headwrite Y&R
Topic Started: Aug 27 2013, 09:05 PM (1,817 Views)
ratfink
Member Avatar

I miss ATWT's :wub:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

I just wondering

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

<--------------------------------------------HATES CLOWNS~~~!!!!!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Aug 29 2013, 07:45 AM
I do too! There is no way I would have watched that show, I even walk fast past Ronald McDonald where he is stationed on a bench outside of one of the walmarts.
Probably another reason I limit my walmart shopping to once a year. lol

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Until recently, I thought only my mom hated clowns. Now I'm hearing that a lot. Haha. So far it's only women but I'm sure some guys hate them too.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Thank God they got rid of the Burger King too. He was eerie as shit! Gave me the willies and scared kids too. Creepy bastard

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Oh yeah, king creepy!

Cornellw
Member Avatar

I like the king :(

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Aug 29 2013, 10:06 AM
Until recently, I thought only my mom hated clowns. Now I'm hearing that a lot. Haha. So far it's only women but I'm sure some guys hate them too.
Yeah, this is funny to me, because I have only heard in the last couple of years about people "hating" clowns. I can't fathom why, lol :blulaugh:

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

To be fair to the new headwriting duo, they have been good on some shows, Altman on OLTL and JP as a breakdown writer at GH. I'm just wary of them heading up the writing team.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Aug 29 2013, 04:43 PM
Grandpa Hughes
Aug 29 2013, 10:06 AM
Yeah, this is funny to me, because I have only heard in the last couple of years about people "hating" clowns. I can't fathom why, lol :blulaugh:
I've always hated clowns and I know many people who have since their childhood. Maybe it's the creepy makeup.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

The way they sit in your rocking chair or on your toy box staring at you. Door opened a crack so just a trickle of light comes in. Just enough of a breeze to make the gawd damn rocker rock. Eeeeeeeeee
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Eeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I don't like masks either, those Japanese kabuki masks, I think that's what they call them.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Wonder how long it will be until Guza pops up at YR.

Soapwatcher

Checkers
Aug 30 2013, 12:39 AM
Wonder how long it will be until Guza pops up at YR.
That's what I'm afraid of, Meg Bennett who played Julia Victor's first wife is his real life wife and she wrote for Y&R for a long time, we'll have Sonny back with Jason and it will be the same mob story which imo ruined GH and I quit watching it.
Edited by Soapwatcher, Aug 30 2013, 09:00 AM.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Wow. Never had any idea Meg Bennett is Guza's wife.

Loved her on Y&R as Julia.

I will say, GH has been mostly great, ever since FV & RC took over. So if she has been a breakdown writer there, good for her. However, that might be just the problem, as it is with many similar situations. When you are good at job a., you might not be good at job b. So even if she were a capable breakdown writer, her visions as a head writer might not be what is needed.

kelly777
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Aug 29 2013, 09:39 AM
BlissfulLily
Aug 29 2013, 07:45 AM
I do too! There is no way I would have watched that show, I even walk fast past Ronald McDonald where he is stationed on a bench outside of one of the walmarts.
Probably another reason I limit my walmart shopping to once a year. lol
I fucking HATE clowns!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply