Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Spoilers for the week of September 9th; *updated 9/2*
Topic Started: Aug 27 2013, 11:43 PM (19,643 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday ("Sami's Trial")
Chad, Will and Sonny take the stand as Sami's trial begins; Nicole berates Brady for asking Eric to marry him and Kristen.

Tuesday ("Kate Takes the Stand")
Kate takes the stand and hurts Sami's case in the process; Father Matt warns Nicole about Eric.

Wednesday ("Rafe Testifies")
Rafe testifies at Sami's trial with disastrous results; Maggie questions Nick's feelings for Gabi.

Thursday ("Sneaky Scam")
Marlena suggests Eric try hypnosis to help regain his memory; Theresa pulls off a scam in order to get extra cash.

Friday ("Trial Resumes")
Kristen catches Marlena in the act, forcing Nicole to be quick on her feet; Nick takes the stand in Sami's trial.

**Update**

National Enquirer Spoilers
* Samiís trial is off to a very rocky start

* Nicole receives a warning about Eric.

* JJ and Jennifer have a major showdown

* Abigail has an infuriating realization.

* Maggie has a suggestion to help Eric bring back his memory.

http://rogue-ejami.com/2013/08/28/days-spoilers-week-of-september-9th/

**UPDATED 8/29**

Monday
Sami's trial has a rough start; Nicole confronts Brady about his request; Kristen thinks about getting rid of the incriminating flash drive; Chad hears Cameron telling Abigail to to get to serious with anyone.

Tuesday
Kate's testimony makes things worse for Sami; Father Matt gives Nicole a warning; Kristen talks to Daniel about a fertility doctor.

Wednesday
Rafe's testimony does Sami more harm than good; Maggie wonders about Nick's feelings for Gabi; Cameron pushes Chad to tell his loved ones about his prognosis.

Thursday
Marlena and Nicole team up against Kristen; Marlena suggests Eric try hypnosis to recover his memories; J.J. threatens to leave; Abigail learns Theresa is buying drugs from her brother.

Friday
J.J. and Jennifer fight; Kristen busts Marlena; Daniel thinks of a new way for Eric to trigger his memories; Nick goes on the stand at Sami's trial.

Update 9/2

Kristen is thinking about getting rid of the flash drive containing the sex video.

Cameron encourages Chad to share his medical condition with his loved ones and close friends.

Abigail realizes Theresa was buying drugs from JJ.

Justin cross-examines Marge and goes in for the kill at Sami's trial.

Maggie thinks Nick may still be in love with Gabi.

Kristen tells Daniel she wants to see a fertility doctor.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

oh lord. :fp2: we still have to go through every single itty bitty bit of Sami's trial?? FFS!! what happened to creating a montage of all the people taking the stand so as to fit an entire trial in one episode? this isn't Law & Order where we need to see every question & answer!
Offline Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

No it is Days of Sami's lives LOL
Unless AS goes on vacation she wil be on our screen a lot
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

trojangal
Aug 27 2013, 11:50 PM
even if she goes on vacation, they'll find a way for her to either shoot her scenes before she goes or after she comes back so we don't miss seeing Sami on our screens. :shame:
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

trojangal
No, they'll just double up before she goes or edit her back into scenes she missed.
Offline Profile Goto Top

scifi7
Member Avatar

TFP the spoiler, FINALLY it begins.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Angie79
Aug 27 2013, 11:43 PM
Monday ("Sami's Trial")
Chad, Will and Sonny take the stand as Sami's trial begins; Nicole berates Brady for asking Eric to marry him and Kristen.

This is interesting :) I'd rather see Sami's trial than any other boring shit for example Dannifer mess.lol

Would like to add that Nicole is not very fun anymore, she dresses like an old lady on a shallow level, she looks like shit nowadays. And why waste her on Brady's mess, her blah blah will still not lead anywhere.
Edited by The Scorpion, Aug 28 2013, 02:19 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

lysie
Aug 27 2013, 11:53 PM
trojangal
No, they'll just double up before she goes or edit her back into scenes she missed.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

peaches179

lysie
Aug 27 2013, 11:53 PM
trojangal

LOL.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

If things are bad now, wait until January. With all of the departures, it is going to be nothing but EJ/Sami and Daniel/Jennifer all day, every day. I think I should start exercising the finger that operates my FF button as it is going to worked to the bone in a few months.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Aug 28 2013, 07:25 AM
If things are bad now, wait until January. With all of the departures, it is going to be nothing but EJ/Sami and Daniel/Jennifer all day, every day. I think I should start exercising the finger that operates my FF button as it is going to worked to the bone in a few months.
Don't remind me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

I bet Eric remembers Kristen raping him while performing Bristen's wedding.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Angie79
Aug 27 2013, 11:43 PM
Monday ("Sami's Trial")

Go away, Sami. Just go away.

Brady is such an @sshole for asking Eric. I hope Nicole blasts him. Why doesn't he just take Kristen to Vegas and spare everyone?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Aug 27 2013, 11:48 PM
oh lord. :fp2: we still have to go through every single itty bitty bit of Sami's trial?? FFS!! what happened to creating a montage of all the people taking the stand so as to fit an entire trial in one episode? this isn't Law & Order where we need to see every question & answer!
They don't want us to miss all the scratchy face reaction from Sami while they all testify. Maybe marge will get a gun inside the courthouse and take Sami out. One can dream......
Offline Profile Goto Top

scifi7
Member Avatar

Quote:

National Enquirer

* Samiís trial is off to a very rocky start

* Nicole receives a warning about Eric.

* JJ and Jennifer have a major showdown

* Abigail has an infuriating realization.

* Maggie has a suggestion to help Eric bring back his memory.

Credit: http://rogue-ejami.com/20...rs-week-of-september-9th/
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I'm so glad the trial is starting. I'd like to see some movement in this story (as well as others) so I take it as a good sign.

Thanks for posting!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Seriously WTF is Maggie being used in scenes that could EASILY be used by Marlena...Can DAYS fuck off already! #annoyed
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Aug 28 2013, 11:00 AM
I'm so glad the trial is starting. I'd like to see some movement in this story (as well as others) so I take it as a good sign.

Thanks for posting!
i hope the trial starts on Monday and ends on Tuesday. There's no reason to keep dragging it out. the Monday scenes can end on some cliffhanger that resolves itself on Tuesday and by the end of that episode, Sami's fate is in the hands of the jury.

remember when Hope had to go before the judge after Bo had broken her out of prison? think back. it might be tough to remember those courtroom scenes...oh wait...there were none! Bo, Hope, & Justin left the blue room in one scene and in the next scene they were in, they all walked right back into the blue room and proceeded to talk about how they thought things went.

moral of the story:
what would've happened during Hope's hearing >>>>>>>>>> anything that will happen during Sami's "first day" of trial.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Aug 28 2013, 11:11 AM
Seriously WTF is Maggie being used in scenes that could EASILY be used by Marlena...Can DAYS fuck off already! #annoyed
Seriously. Why hasn't Marlena offered to hypnotize Eric? Why is Maggie spending more time with Eric than his own mother? :flipoff:
Offline Profile Goto Top

LovingDays

delete
Edited by LovingDays, Aug 28 2013, 12:03 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic