Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Spoilers for the week of September 9th; *updated 9/2*
Topic Started: Aug 27 2013, 11:43 PM (19,648 Views)
LovingDays

wrong thread
Edited by LovingDays, Aug 28 2013, 12:03 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

spartan
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Aug 28 2013, 11:31 AM
SocRMum1
Aug 28 2013, 11:00 AM
I'm so glad the trial is starting. I'd like to see some movement in this story (as well as others) so I take it as a good sign.

Thanks for posting!
i hope the trial starts on Monday and ends on Tuesday. There's no reason to keep dragging it out. the Monday scenes can end on some cliffhanger that resolves itself on Tuesday and by the end of that episode, Sami's fate is in the hands of the jury.

remember when Hope had to go before the judge after Bo had broken her out of prison? think back. it might be tough to remember those courtroom scenes...oh wait...there were none! Bo, Hope, & Justin left the blue room in one scene and in the next scene they were in, they all walked right back into the blue room and proceeded to talk about how they thought things went.

moral of the story:
what would've happened during Hope's hearing >>>>>>>>>> anything that will happen during Sami's "first day" of trial.
So yeah, it sucks Hope didn't get her court room scenes. Doesn't change the fact that I'm still excited to see Sami's trial play out. There may not even be that many scenes.

I like soapy courtroom scenes. I look forward to the various characters being put on the stand. EJami being involved and Justin being in defense lawyer mode is just icing on the cake for me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Supergirlx2
SocRMum1
I'm so glad the trial is starting. I'd like to see some movement in this story (as well as others) so I take it as a good sign.

Thanks for posting!
i hope the trial starts on Monday and ends on Tuesday. There's no reason to keep dragging it out. the Monday scenes can end on some cliffhanger that resolves itself on Tuesday and by the end of that episode, Sami's fate is in the hands of the jury.

remember when Hope had to go before the judge after Bo had broken her out of prison? think back. it might be tough to remember those courtroom scenes...oh wait...there were none! Bo, Hope, & Justin left the blue room in one scene and in the next scene they were in, they all walked right back into the blue room and proceeded to talk about how they thought things went.

moral of the story:
what would've happened during Hope's hearing >>>>>>>>>> anything that will happen during Sami's "first day" of trial.
The circumstances between Hope and Sami were vastly different - Sami is going on trial for murder. I don't recall thinking Hope busting out of jail would lead to a trial - more like a hearing so her punishment could be determined.

Personally I think there is far more drama to be wrung from a murder trial and it wouldn't matter who the characters are. I'm not quite hopeful enough to think we'll get anything as good as some of those great trials from back in the day - but I appreciate that they are at least attempting to build this story to an exciting outcome.
Offline Profile Goto Top

scifi7
Member Avatar

spartan
Aug 28 2013, 12:44 PM
Supergirlx2
SocRMum1

Thanks for posting!

moral of the story:
So yeah, it sucks Hope didn't get her court room scenes. Doesn't change the fact that I'm still excited to see Sami's trial play out. There may not even be that many scenes.

I like soapy courtroom scenes. I look forward to the various characters being put on the stand. EJami being involved and Justin being in defense lawyer mode is just icing on the cake for me.
Me too. Wally tweeted about shooting 10 eppys in 5 days, so I cannot wait to see Justin or EJ do cross examination.

Offline Profile Goto Top

scifi7
Member Avatar

Quote:

Tuesday "Kate takes the stand"
Kate takes the stand and hurts Sami's case in the process; Father Matt warns Nicole about Eric.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jules

Mitchapalooza
Aug 28 2013, 11:11 AM
Seriously WTF is Maggie being used in scenes that could EASILY be used by Marlena...Can DAYS fuck off already! #annoyed
Because Tomlin hates J&M...he was able to deep six John and his next step will be to diminish Marlena's already limited airtime.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

spartan
Aug 28 2013, 12:44 PM
Supergirlx2
SocRMum1

Thanks for posting!

moral of the story:

oh, there will be plenty of scenes of Sami's courtroom non-drama. we'll see the standard 8 scenes per episode, if not more. i'm just so over this storyline that i need it to wrap up yesterday!
Online Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

scifi7
Aug 28 2013, 02:47 PM
Quote:

Kate takes the stand and hurts Sami's case in the process; Father Matt warns Nicole about Eric.
someone else better also take the stand, not just Kate (though i do love that she isn't helping Sami's case).
Online Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

scifi7
Quote:

LOL. Well at least Kate and Sami's dynamic remains intact. I'm hoping these courtroom scenes provide some much needed drama. At least this story is FINALLY moving.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Aug 28 2013, 03:33 PM
scifi7
Quote:

LOL. Well at least Kate and Sami's dynamic remains intact. I'm hoping these courtroom scenes provide some much needed drama. At least this story is FINALLY moving.
:flipoff: Kate must have been called to testify.Nope she sure wont
help Sami case.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Angie79
Aug 27 2013, 11:43 PM
Monday ("Sami's Trial")
Chad, Will and Sonny take the stand as Sami's trial begins; Nicole berates Brady for asking Eric to marry him and Kristen.

**Update**

National Enquirer Spoilers
* Samiís trial is off to a very rocky start

* Nicole receives a warning about Eric.

* JJ and Jennifer have a major showdown

* Abigail has an infuriating realization.

* Maggie has a suggestion to help Eric bring back his memory.

http://rogue-ejami.com/2013/08/28/days-spoilers-week-of-september-9th/

I am looking forward to :shrug: Sami trial.Oh boy Nichole must
be working overtime trying to get her hooks in Eric because
she sure was warned by Psycho Kristen to stay away from
Brady.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ireland98

I wonder if Sami will go to prison? :sarcasm:

I tried but couldn't get invested in this story since the end result is so predictable. Kind of like we when we knew Sami wouldn't go to jail when she shot EJ in the head. Same story. :stars:
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Yes! Sami's trial begins! :yahoo: I love watching trials. I think this one has a lot of potential to be full of drama.
Offline Profile Goto Top

scifi7
Member Avatar

Quote:

Wednesday 11th "Rafe testifies"

Rafe testifies at Sami's trial with disastrous results; Maggie questions Nick's feelings for Gabi.
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

I thought the trial was gonna be really boring but Rafe testifing with disatrous results actually sounds a bit interesting.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LovingDays

So far no dannifer how awesome is that :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

charliexvx
Member Avatar

i thought she made a deal did she change her mind? didnt think shed have a trial if she has a deal in place.
Offline Profile Goto Top

scifi7
Member Avatar

Quote:

9/9/13 Mon
Sami's trial has a rough start; Nicole confronts Brady about his request; Kristen thinks about getting rid of the incriminating flash drive; Chad hears Cameron telling Abigail to to get to serious with anyone.

9/10/13 Tues
Kate's testimony makes things worse for Sami; Father Matt gives Nicole a warning; Kristen talks to Daniel about a fertility doctor.

9/11/13 Wed
Rafe's testimony does Sami more harm than good; Maggie wonders about Nick's feelings for Gabi; Cameron pushes Chad to tell his loved ones about his prognosis.

9/12/13 Thurs
Marlena and Nicole team up against Kristen; Marlena suggests Eric try hypnosis to recover his memories; J.J. threatens to leave; Abigail learns Theresa is buying drugs from her brother.

9/13/13 Fri
J.J. and Jennifer fight; Kristen busts Marlena; Daniel thinks of a new way for Eric to trigger his memories; Nick goes on the stand at Sami's trial.

http://tvlistings.zap2it....isodesForShow&desc=on
Offline Profile Goto Top

guessgirl
Member Avatar

I would love if Nick does something on the stand to screw it up for Sami. Now that would be fun.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

He's probably the unexpected person who makes things better.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic