Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Spoilers for the week of September 9th; *updated 9/2*
Topic Started: Aug 27 2013, 11:43 PM (19,368 Views)
bomber
Member Avatar

Why do i have a horrible feeling that Kristen talking to Dan about a fertility doctor is going to lead to a Fetch baby. :x
Offline Profile Goto Top

guessgirl
Member Avatar

concerned
Aug 29 2013, 04:29 PM
He's probably the unexpected person who makes things better.
Yeah but this the one situation I fully support Nick being abit devious/crazy. :tounge: :tounge: Anyone who makes Sami miserable and squirm is fine in my book.
Edited by guessgirl, Aug 29 2013, 04:48 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

scifi7
Aug 29 2013, 04:16 PM
Quote:

9/9/13 Mon
Sami's trial has a rough start; Nicole confronts Brady about his request; Kristen thinks about getting rid of the incriminating flash drive; Chad hears Cameron telling Abigail to to get to serious with anyone.

9/10/13 Tues
Kate's testimony makes things worse for Sami; Father Matt gives Nicole a warning; Kristen talks to Daniel about a fertility doctor.

9/11/13 Wed
Rafe's testimony does Sami more harm than good; Maggie wonders about Nick's feelings for Gabi; Cameron pushes Chad to tell his loved ones about his prognosis.

9/12/13 Thurs
Marlena and Nicole team up against Kristen; Marlena suggests Eric try hypnosis to recover his memories; J.J. threatens to leave; Abigail learns Theresa is buying drugs from her brother.

9/13/13 Fri
J.J. and Jennifer fight; Kristen busts Marlena; Daniel thinks of a new way for Eric to trigger his memories; Nick goes on the stand at Sami's trial.

http://tvlistings.zap2it....isodesForShow&desc=on
Omg yes a fertility doctor. And dammit don't think about it just do it.
Online Profile Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

One spoiler says Sami's trial has a rocky start on Monday when Will, Sonny and Chad testify. Kate testifies on Tuesday and it hurts her case. Rafe testifies on Wednesday and makes things even worse. The writers are sure pulling out all of the stops for the bait and switch that eventually will save Sami.

Which makes me wonder why Nick is testifying on Friday. He has knowledge of the defendant or the events in question as he was not around the hospital when it happened. He has no knowledge of Bernardi's connection to the evidence against Will. Why in the hell is the prosecution calling him? Do they have knowledge of Sami pulling a gun on him? Is he serving as some sort of character assassin? Who's going to testify next? Nicole?

This trial better deliver because the build up to it has absolutely sucked apart from a few nice scenes with Justin.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

bomber
Aug 29 2013, 04:29 PM
Why do i have a horrible feeling that Kristen talking to Dan about a fertility doctor is going to lead to a Fetch baby. :x
it had better be for a Bristen baby & if they replace Brady's swimmers with Dan's imma be pissed.
Online Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

scifi7
Aug 29 2013, 12:39 PM
Quote:

Wednesday 11th "Rafe testifies"

Rafe testifies at Sami's trial with disastrous results; Maggie questions Nick's feelings for Gabi.
Oh for fuck's sake!!! This week is gonna be 75% Sami's trial!! I already don't give a shit! And I sure as hell don't want to watch every intimate detail of her trial!! If I wanted to watch a super-detailed trial, I'd turn on CNN!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

scifi7
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Aug 29 2013, 07:36 PM
scifi7
Quote:

Rafe testifies at Sami's trial with disastrous results; Maggie questions Nick's feelings for Gabi.
Oh for fuck's sake!!! This week is gonna be 75% Sami's trial!! I already don't give a shit! And I sure as hell don't want to watch every intimate detail of her trial!! If I wanted to watch a super-detailed trial, I'd turn on CNN!!
Well Wally did say 10 episodes, so I am thinking this pattern will hold for this week as well as the next :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

scifi7
Aug 29 2013, 07:39 PM
Supergirlx2
Aug 29 2013, 07:36 PM
scifi7
Quote:

Well Wally did say 10 episodes, so I am thinking this pattern will hold for this week as well as the next :shrug:
:censored: Someone wake me up when this piece of crap storyline is over!!
(actually, wake me up if you find Hope - come to think of it, when were the 2+ Hope-less weeks supposed to air? Sometime around now, or are they still a good month away?? (not that we've been seeing all that much of Hope lately as it is.))
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sable Colby
Member Avatar
Thanks Supergirl for the avi.

9/10/13 Tues
Kristen talks to Daniel about a fertility doctor.

And so this is going to play into the typical soap story where Kristen goes to see the fertility doctor to see if she can have a baby and finds out she's already pregnant, right? I can't say I'd be surprised if the home pregnancy test she bought from the world's crappiest drugstore was defective. :shrug:
Edited by Sable Colby, Aug 29 2013, 08:22 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sable Colby
Member Avatar
Thanks Supergirl for the avi.

And yay for Marlena and Nicole teaming up against Kristen! I've been wanting these two to have a storyline together for years.
Edited by Sable Colby, Aug 29 2013, 09:35 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Will&Sonny

LonePirate
Aug 29 2013, 07:26 PM
One spoiler says Sami's trial has a rocky start on Monday when Will, Sonny and Chad testify. Kate testifies on Tuesday and it hurts her case. Rafe testifies on Wednesday and makes things even worse. The writers are sure pulling out all of the stops for the bait and switch that eventually will save Sami.

Which makes me wonder why Nick is testifying on Friday. He has knowledge of the defendant or the events in question as he was not around the hospital when it happened. He has no knowledge of Bernardi's connection to the evidence against Will. Why in the hell is the prosecution calling him? Do they have knowledge of Sami pulling a gun on him? Is he serving as some sort of character assassin? Who's going to testify next? Nicole?

This trial better deliver because the build up to it has absolutely sucked apart from a few nice scenes with Justin.
The thing that Kate says that makes Sami's case worse is probably that Sami once pulled a gun on Nick. Kate probably accidentally blurts it out or something without fully realizing what she's saying until it's too late. (E.g., "No, Sami would never shoot anyone unless she had a damn good reason to do so. Hell, she once pointed a gun at Nick and didn't pull the trigger, and trust me, that jerk was quite deserving of a bullet at the time.")

As a result, Melinda will subpoena Nick to testify so that she can establish that Sami has a habit of pointing guns at people for no real reason, since everyone who supports Sami has been insisting that she would never shoot someone unless she had a really good reason to do so. If Nick reveals the whole truth about what led to that encounter, he'd be incriminating Will (and I certainly wouldn't put that past Nick), but he'd also be incriminating himself because he was doing shady things with Vargas at the time, so he might keep quiet about it.

I doubt that Nick is the person who will help Sami's case, simply because (as far as we know at the moment, at least, although this could obviously change later) he doesn't really know anything that could help her, unless he admits that Sami had every right to point a gun at him because he had grabbed her, dragged her into a remote alley, and threatened her and Will...which would support the aforementioned claims that Sami would never pull a gun on someone unless she had a good reason to do so.

In any case, Nick didn't just randomly tell Kate that tidbit of information a month or two ago for no reason whatsoever, I'm sure.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

9/12/13 Thurs
Marlena and Nicole team up against Kristen; Marlena suggests Eric try hypnosis to recover his memories; J.J. threatens to leave; Abigail learns Theresa is buying drugs from her brother.

9/13/13 Fri
J.J. and Jennifer fight; Kristen busts Marlena; Daniel thinks of a new way for Eric to trigger his memories; Nick goes on the stand at Sami's trial.

Looking forward to the JJ stuff. How kind of Theresa to throw him under the bus to Abby. :flipoff:

Also, it's nice to see Marlena's name in the spoilers. It helps to offset the Sami crap.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

At least their's no Dannifer spoilers.
Edited by LovinXtina, Aug 30 2013, 08:11 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

So we are actually going to see Sami's trial EVERY day with each witness having one episode dedicated to them? LMAO. :doh:

Also, *Maggie* suggests Eric go see a hypnotist? Why? Must this woman butt in and give her advice to everyone now?

And some more Daniel injected into Kristen's storyline, great. Aren't there any medical conferences anywhere he could attend to???
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

I suppose Nick's testimony could be spun that she wanted the gun in an effort to protect herself against people who threatened her, including Nick. But that brings up the obvious question, why was Nick threatening her? If the prosecution was savvy, she could stumble upon the blackmail Nick was using against Sami's son. That would be a huge twist.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Abby better not snitch on her brother. An episode where she sells JJ down the river and props Dan would be the end of the character.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lazydazes
Member Avatar

Marlena/Nicole? Yes! That has win written all over it, and can their scenes please be longer than a few seconds and more than once during the hour? When Victor/Marlena had scenes during the previous week, they weren't long enough and they had only a couple of scenes.
And Ari/Dee are just natural talent, and i can't wait to see the Marlena/Nicole dynamic.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Aug 30 2013, 06:13 PM
Abby better not snitch on her brother. An episode where she sells JJ down the river and props Dan would be the end of the character.
The end of the character for me happened when she told JJ to get over himself and accept Daniel on the anniversary of her father's death. :flipoff:
Offline Profile Goto Top

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

jules
Aug 28 2013, 02:50 PM
Mitchapalooza
Aug 28 2013, 11:11 AM
Seriously WTF is Maggie being used in scenes that could EASILY be used by Marlena...Can DAYS fuck off already! #annoyed
Because Tomlin hates J&M...he was able to deep six John and his next step will be to diminish Marlena's already limited airtime.
Speculation: Given the fact that Deidre posted on her Facebook fan page that she's going back to college, she might already be on recurring. :flipoff: Tomlin, you hack.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Aug 31 2013, 10:33 AM
jules
Aug 28 2013, 02:50 PM
Mitchapalooza
Aug 28 2013, 11:11 AM
Seriously WTF is Maggie being used in scenes that could EASILY be used by Marlena...Can DAYS fuck off already! #annoyed
Because Tomlin hates J&M...he was able to deep six John and his next step will be to diminish Marlena's already limited airtime.
Speculation: Given the fact that Deidre posted on her Facebook fan page that she's going back to college, she might already be on recurring. :flipoff: Tomlin, you hack.
Hopefully not. Could be worse though, they could hook her up with Daniel.
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic