Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Spoilers for the week of September 9th; *updated 9/2*
Topic Started: Aug 27 2013, 11:43 PM (19,360 Views)
Fantastic66
Member Avatar

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Sep 1 2013, 09:54 PM
And she was first in the room after the shot was fired - I think she & Gabi saw her with the still-smoking gun in her hand.
You think Gabi is a witness to Sami shooting Bernardi?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

DS1126
Sep 2 2013, 12:53 PM
S loves EJ
Sep 2 2013, 11:05 AM
camera shy
Sep 2 2013, 10:38 AM
S loves EJ
Sep 2 2013, 10:11 AM
Bernadi was gonna hurt Rafe because of Kate not Will, and if itīs proven that he was dirty itīs better for Samiīs case than if he was an upstanding police. Still the truth about Will is probably gonna come out too in order to explain the video.
Yes I know Bernaldi was going to hurt Rafe on orders by Stefano because he was jealous of Rafe and Kate, but it seems like they don't want to address that Bernaldi was doing Stefano's bidding that day because if they dare to bring up Stefano's name then what he had on Will will come to light. I'm just wondering if Justin will bring out in court the true reason why Bernaldi was out to hurt Rafe. So what if he was a dirty cop, they have to tell the jury the reason why he out to hurt Rafe.

Sami doesnīt want the truth about Will to come out, so I donīt see Justin doing anything against his client wishes. It did say in the fall preview though about a surpise witness that comes in to save Sami. I think it will be Stefano and that he will reveal the truth about Will. Iīm not sure how he is suppose to do that without incriminate himself though.
I'm thinking that Adrienne is the surprise witness. It will actually be funny if it is because the one who put Sami back in jail will be the one to save her.
Oh yea I forgot thats three prisoners
working on the chain gang.Sami/Will/Lucas.
If Will goes to the Pen along with Sami then
Lucas is going too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

thepadange

blueskies
Sep 2 2013, 11:14 AM
The one thing they do need to work on is the timing of the big reveals. If they didn't have all the stories peak at the same time we wouldn't be having these lulls. There's no reason the Kristen reveal had to happen the same week as the Will/Gabi/Nick storyline.
Yep. I guess the same will happen during the November sweeps. Days usually have a couple of strong long storylines going all of them being revealed during the last weeks of sweeps and nearly every viewer knows that, it's not even surprising.
What they forget is that they should have some (at least 2-3) interesting shorter storylines going inbetween these big reveals, with different characters in them so that the audience could be kept entertained, not only some more or less boring filler scenes or even worse - using characters just for propping of other characters etc..
Edited by thepadange, Sep 3 2013, 04:12 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

thepadange

Ellie
Sep 2 2013, 08:52 AM
Kristen is thinking about getting rid of the flash drive containing the sex video.

It's not only that. The girl Sarah Smith (actress Andie Bolt) that edited the sex tape will appear on September 30th and October 1st. (according to imdb). I'm wondering what this will be about. I hope it's not about blackmailing, it would be too repetitive.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

thepadange
Sep 3 2013, 04:36 AM
Ellie
Kristen is thinking about getting rid of the flash drive containing the sex video.

It's not only that. The girl Sarah Smith (actress Andie Bolt) that edited the sex tape will appear on September 30th and October 1st. (according to imdb). I'm wondering what this will be about. I hope it's not about blackmailing, it would be too repetitive.
I bet she will be blackmailing her. That's where Kristen always makes her mistakes, she brings too many people in on her schemes.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lachelle73

camera shy
Sep 2 2013, 10:38 AM
S loves EJ
Sep 2 2013, 10:11 AM
Bernadi was gonna hurt Rafe because of Kate not Will, and if itīs proven that he was dirty itīs better for Samiīs case than if he was an upstanding police. Still the truth about Will is probably gonna come out too in order to explain the video.
Yes I know Bernaldi was going to hurt Rafe on orders by Stefano because he was jealous of Rafe and Kate, but it seems like they don't want to address that Bernaldi was doing Stefano's bidding that day because if they dare to bring up Stefano's name then what he had on Will will come to light. I'm just wondering if Justin will bring out in court the true reason why Bernaldi was out to hurt Rafe. So what if he was a dirty cop, they have to tell the jury the reason why he out to hurt Rafe.
Justin knows the truth about Will, Will and Sonny told him what if Justin comes up with a way to tell the truth but get Will immunity somehow. I want the truth to come out so that Will can be free from this it has gone on too long. Can Will even be tried for this he was a minor at the time and Lucas went to prison for this already isn't double jeopardy in play here if not please tell me who may know.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

thepadange
Ellie

Maybe Kristen meets with this girl for some reason and Nicole/and or/Marlena see them and then they contact the girl and somehow get her to fess up.
Offline Profile Goto Top

thepadange

Rosebud
Sep 3 2013, 05:25 PM
thepadange
Ellie

Maybe Kristen meets with this girl for some reason and Nicole/and or/Marlena see them and then they contact the girl and somehow get her to fess up.
Maybe after busting Marlena Kristen decides to use the tape and contacts Sarah asking her to edit the video so that her face would be unrecognizable and Sarah loses the flash drive... somewhere in Horton Town Square :laugh: .
Edited by thepadange, Sep 4 2013, 01:54 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

trojangal
Aug 27 2013, 11:50 PM
Unless AS goes on vacation she wil be on our screen a lot
Can we start a kickstarter fund for a 5 year vacation then?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miselemeas

why did my 2 blogs go away yesterday, September3rd, between 5.30pm and 8.00pm thank you in anticipation of a response.Slainte
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miselemeas

I,m new at this gig, what do I need to do to get a response to my blog#130?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

Ellie
Sep 2 2013, 11:02 AM
^^ That's a good point... they're not promoting the trial or making it a pivotal event as much as they could/should be. I was actually thinking back to John's trial in Aremid or even Sami's in 1999. The viewers were really hooked in to those as being potential life or death situations for the characters. I think Ali's acting here is also not helping. I mean really... if someone is thinking that they may have to spend years in jail away from their kids, and they're talking about how old their kids will be when they get out of jail, you know what they should be doing? CRYING. Can't she even use eyedrops and fake it? Ali's doing those scenes the same as any Sami difficulty she's encountered, or the same as some weigh-in drama on TBL. I wish they'd make her take acting lessons.
So..so....SO MUCH THIS!!!! :hail:
Offline Profile Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Angie79
Aug 27 2013, 11:43 PM
* JJ and Jennifer have a major showdown
This spoiler intrigues me in light of Jennifer reading JJ the riot act in the police station today for all of his deeds this past summer. Does something else happen to create another argument between them? Or do they simply go toe to toe again over the same stuff?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miselemeas

Just in case you did not understand,I saw my 2 blogs on the night of Sept.3rd, and poof,
they were gone next morning, I politely inquired that morning[post#130] but have yet to get a response,
yet you answer idiotic questions,does it depend on who writes them?
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Miselemeas
Sep 8 2013, 10:15 PM
Just in case you did not understand,I saw my 2 blogs on the night of Sept.3rd, and poof,
they were gone next morning, I politely inquired that morning[post#130] but have yet to get a response,
yet you answer idiotic questions,does it depend on who writes them?
You should probably PM a mod/higher up, like Ellie or Lysie. You're more likely to get your questions answered that way than posting it on the forum. Hope that helps. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic