Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Andy Senita Audition For The Role Of Ben
Topic Started: Aug 28 2013, 12:30 AM (3,011 Views)
LovingDays

Edited by LovingDays, Aug 28 2013, 12:33 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

Cute and decent acting. But why is Abigail Hispanic?

Lumi_are_true_love

New Will recast maybe and the club thing sounds like Will would be working their with Sonny since Sonny just opened up a new club.

blueskies
Member Avatar

I don't like him as Will. I hope he's not...

OliveAnn

He's good. And there's kinda a resemblance to Chandler. If he's the new Will, I can understand why they didn't want to let him slip through their fingers.

krissy-k

blueskies
Aug 28 2013, 06:57 AM
I don't like him as Will. I hope he's not...
I agree. As much as I love Chandler I am more than willing to give the new Will a chance but based on this clip alone I would say it would be a major downgrade from Chandler. Not a fan from what I see.

lachelle73

No, I cannot see him as Will. He is missing something and he doesn't look like AS or BD. He has nice eyes but I can't see him as Will.

james0479
Member Avatar

Very cute and has potential. I'd welcome him to the show. If he had mad chemistry with FS, I'd be down for that!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

salempc
Member Avatar

Code name Ben. AS has a son named Ben. Sounds like a potential Will recast.

Keith
Member Avatar

Odd scene choice if he's supposed to be a Will recast.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

LOL! How would this be Will? Ben was clearly flirting with Abby in this clip. Will is gay, and her cousin... awkward.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

This guy is clearly reading for the role of Ben, which a casting call went out for a little while ago. I wonder if they are still casting that role too? IF this is the Will re-cast then it fits with the theory that they happened upon a good Will re-cast when looking for another role and so they changed their mind about writing out Will when CM exits.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

badaddiction
Member Avatar

OK, I like that guy. He has swag, something Will Horton is definitely in need of.

Luce

I'm entirely aware this is a pretty unimportant and shallow reason, but I watched him in some other clips and he looks REALLY tall. He might not be... I've obviously got no numbers, but I'm talking Chad proportions, here.

Poor Freddie would look like a munchkin. For some reason I just can't imagine put-upon, insecure Will towering over Sonny. I dunno.

jwsel
Member Avatar

This looks like a new character. It looks like the show is going to use Casey Moss' musical ability and put him and "Ben" together in a band. Then Ben and Abby will be a possible pairing. Ben also is a bartender at the club, so he will interact with Sonny, Will, and bar patrons. That seems to be a lot of connections to use to introduce and ground a new character in Salem. With the right actor, it could work. They just have to be sure that Abby and Ben won't be too sugary-sweet.

Another tidbit. JJ turns 18 according to the scene. Wasn't he 16 a few weeks ago? And why does the club let 18-year-olds into a place that serves alcohol?

lachelle73

jwsel
Aug 28 2013, 02:21 PM
This looks like a new character. It looks like the show is going to use Casey Moss' musical ability and put him and "Ben" together in a band. Then Ben and Abby will be a possible pairing. Ben also is a bartender at the club, so he will interact with Sonny, Will, and bar patrons. That seems to be a lot of connections to use to introduce and ground a new character in Salem. With the right actor, it could work. They just have to be sure that Abby and Ben won't be too sugary-sweet.

Another tidbit. JJ turns 18 according to the scene. Wasn't he 16 a few weeks ago? And why does the club let 18-year-olds into a place that serves alcohol?
What so Abby ends up with someone new so are they not recasting Chad and what about Cameron.

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

am I missing something here the title of this vid clearly say he auditioned for Ben why are ya saying he is the new Will I don't get it. I hope he is not he look immature I want a mature Will.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Ilovecandy
Aug 28 2013, 02:45 PM
am I missing something here the title of this vid clearly say he auditioned for Ben why are ya saying he is the new Will I don't get it. I hope he is not he look immature I want a mature Will.
b/c there are rumors out he's being considered for Will.

cantstopme
Member Avatar

His hair is hideous.

Other than that, kuddos. I like him.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

It sounds like they put some thought into this "Ben" character, and I like the idea of JJ being in a band. Perhaps it's a real character, but they also looked for actors who would be right for Will on the QT.

I like this actor all right, but he doesn't seem like Will to me in the scene at all.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply