Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Possible Gabi storyline for September...; YouTube video & casting call info...
Topic Started: Aug 28 2013, 12:49 AM (1,942 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

Just noticed a Youtube audition that was posted on April 17. If you take into account this casting call from early May that stated this: "Seeking UPSCALE men and women for a special story line. Ages 50's, 60's and 70's ONLY! Any ethnicity. (NOTE: Because of storyline, you can NOT be an actor that has worked recently on Days of Our Lives!) Do NOT submit if you have worked there in the past year. You must be available for all days. 5/6, 5/8, 5/9 and 5/10. It will pay at least 7 episodes, maybe more, with possible upgrades to U/5. Also, it will be FUN!", combined with the fact that it seems to be a scene between Will and Gabi (talking about the off-camera baby Arianna), then one could surmise that Gabi might resort to being a "sugar baby" in order to make money come September. Just a wild guess, but I wanted to throw it out there!! Watch the video and see what you think:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2ReW4_Lwf4
Offline Profile Goto Top

Carly
Member Avatar

Jason, do you know if the girl is auditioning to be a Gabi recast? Or is the girl (or guy) auditioning for the role of a new character, and the audition scene just used some dialogue that's similar to Gabi's upcoming storyline?
Offline Profile Goto Top

MikeyWilson1Duff
Member Avatar

Wait that's Farrah Abraham from Teen Mom. What the hell is she doing auditioning for Days?
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Jason47
Aug 28 2013, 12:49 AM
Just noticed a Youtube audition that was posted on April 17. If you take into account this casting call from early May that stated this: "Seeking UPSCALE men and women for a special story line. Ages 50's, 60's and 70's ONLY! Any ethnicity. (NOTE: Because of storyline, you can NOT be an actor that has worked recently on Days of Our Lives!) Do NOT submit if you have worked there in the past year. You must be available for all days. 5/6, 5/8, 5/9 and 5/10. It will pay at least 7 episodes, maybe more, with possible upgrades to U/5. Also, it will be FUN!", combined with the fact that it seems to be a scene between Will and Gabi (talking about the off-camera baby Arianna), then one could surmise that Gabi might resort to being a "sugar baby" in order to make money come September. Just a wild guess, but I wanted to throw it out there!! Watch the video and see what you think:

Lol if this is Days then they're obsconding with OLTL's Matthew and Destiny.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

MikeyWilson1Duff
Aug 28 2013, 03:18 AM
Wait that's Farrah Abraham from Teen Mom. What the hell is she doing auditioning for Days?
Let's not even ask....
Offline Profile Goto Top

badaddiction
Member Avatar

blueskies
Aug 28 2013, 06:09 AM
Jason47
Aug 28 2013, 12:49 AM

Lol if this is Days then they're obsconding with OLTL's Matthew and Destiny.
Yeah, most definitely Mathew and Destiny from OLTL.
Offline Profile Goto Top

OliveAnn

This can't be for Days. The girl is referred to as 'Destiny' and the baby is referred to as a he. This is definitely for OLTL and whoever of the two auditioned (they're both bad) will certainly not get the part if they don't even know what show they're auditioning for.

Edited to add: I also checked out Farrah's other audition video. The guy is clearly referred to as Matthew. And no way would all those curse words ever be heard on Days.
Edited by OliveAnn, Aug 28 2013, 07:27 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysfan2

that is really bad acting!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

Yeah, are you sure this is for DAYS Jason?
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

This is not for DAYS pretty sure...
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Yeah, but Destiny on OLTL is black...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Aug 28 2013, 08:36 AM
Was just basing it off the fact that the YouTube person titled it "Days of Our Lives." They change character names for auditions. Plus the timing of the posting (4/19) coincided with the announcement that "Days" would be doing a special 7-episode storyline in September, featuring men/women in their 50s-70s, so putting two and two together, just thought it could be a potential storyline for Gabi. Didn't say it was 100 percent for sure, just thought it had a chance to be!
Offline Profile Goto Top

OliveAnn

Jason47
Aug 28 2013, 01:10 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Aug 28 2013, 08:36 AM
Was just basing it off the fact that the YouTube person titled it "Days of Our Lives." They change character names for auditions. Plus the timing of the posting (4/19) coincided with the announcement that "Days" would be doing a special 7-episode storyline in September, featuring men/women in their 50s-70s, so putting two and two together, just thought it could be a potential storyline for Gabi. Didn't say it was 100 percent for sure, just thought it had a chance to be!
I found this article on DC on the audition for OLTL's Destiny earlier this year: http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2013/01/22/a-trick-turnin-destiny-and-her-child-is-this-matthew-and-destinys-storyline-on-the-new-on

The description in the article matches what is described in the article.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

OliveAnn
Aug 28 2013, 01:39 PM
I found this article on DC on the audition for OLTL's Destiny earlier this year: http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2013/01/22/a-trick-turnin-destiny-and-her-child-is-this-matthew-and-destinys-storyline-on-the-new-on

Okay, that's why I labeled it as a "possible" storyline. Wouldn't have even bothered to post it, but since it matched up with the "older men" being hired for a "special" storyline in September, that's why I did. I don't know who Destiny is on OLTL, but didn't someone here say she is African-American? Odd that a white actress is auditioning for that role then.
Offline Profile Goto Top

OliveAnn

Jason47
Aug 28 2013, 01:43 PM
OliveAnn
Aug 28 2013, 01:39 PM

Okay, that's why I labeled it as a "possible" storyline. Wouldn't have even bothered to post it, but since it matched up with the "older men" being hired for a "special" storyline in September, that's why I did. I don't know who Destiny is on OLTL, but didn't someone here say she is African-American? Odd that a white actress is auditioning for that role then.
Well, everything about that video is odd, wouldn't you say? Wrong name of the soap, wrong ethnicity, a reality "star" auditioning... Someone needs to send a link to this hot mess to TMZ.
Offline Profile Goto Top

OliveAnn

And I just realized what dumb thing I wrote above. I meant to say: "The description in the article matches what is in the video."
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

FML, just saw this come through. Seriously, shoot me now.

Farrah Abraham Books DAYS Role http://fb.me/SbYJGKrC

Edit: and she does in fact play a hooker named Destiny! lol.
Edited by blueskies, Aug 28 2013, 05:06 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

blueskies
Aug 28 2013, 05:05 PM
FML, just saw this come through. Seriously, shoot me now.

Farrah Abraham Books DAYS Role http://fb.me/SbYJGKrC
at least she's just playing a hooker. i'm crossing my fingers that it's a short gig that won't turn into something bigger & the only reason we're hearing about it is because she's "famous" (the MTV reality show definition of the word).
Offline Profile Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

Well damn. Wonders will never cease.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

We're going to lock this thread. Please use the new thread

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8842034/1/
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic