Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, August 28th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 28 2013, 07:21 AM (8,176 Views)
KAM

scifi7
Aug 28 2013, 02:14 PM
EJ_SamiFF
Aug 28 2013, 02:01 PM
The pimping of Dirty Dan was pretty high in this episode. I couldnt even sit through the entire episode today. Boring.
Oh good lord, no Miley, just no.
LOL at Gloria Loring's response to Miley twerking on son Robin on the MTV Awards: "The problem is now I can never 'unsee' it." Still looking good 'Liz Chandler.' Come back to Salem and sing a song some time. :D

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kriss4

Well, if Justin's on, I'll watch. Wally's great. But I miss Kayla, and I'd like to see Hope, too.
Adrienne. Do we really need three days in a row of Daniel when there's no change that I can see and nothing new offered in his story?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

Haven't watched the last two episodes yet, but just reading about the Dannifer propping makes me wanna...

Spoiler: click to toggle

Edited: Image hidden for any sensitive types :)
Edited by ArnoldFinnegan, Aug 28 2013, 07:26 PM.

Sparrow

Is it wrong that shirtless, praying Father Eric is one of the hottest things I've ever seen in my whole damn life?

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Sparrow
Aug 28 2013, 07:35 PM
Is it wrong that shirtless, praying Father Eric is one of the hottest things I've ever seen in my whole damn life?
You have to remember that it's Greg Vaughan who's hot, and since Father Eric is fictional, it's perfectly OK to drool! :blulaugh:

concerned
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Aug 28 2013, 05:26 PM
concerned
Aug 28 2013, 05:04 PM
Supergirlx2
Aug 28 2013, 03:43 PM
the only positive in this episode:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Oh that last one made me laugh.

I can just imagine him with little angel wings sprouting out of his back.
you mean something like this???

Posted Image
You make me happy. Thanks.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

There are no words for what this show has become. :puke: Seriously... what are these suits and writers thinking? I know it's summer and things generally go a little slower, but come on now... this is ridiculous. :shame: These actors don't even need to come into work... they can just show the same Dannifer and Ejami scenes over and over. No one would even notice. Can't wait to see the ratings for this week.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

concerned
Aug 28 2013, 08:05 PM
Supergirlx2
concerned
Supergirlx2
Aug 28 2013, 03:43 PM
the only positive in this episode:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Oh that last one made me laugh.

I can just imagine him with little angel wings sprouting out of his back.

Posted Image
i'm glad that amongst all the EJami & Dannifer nonsense, there is some happiness. :)

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

magicsteacher
Aug 28 2013, 08:06 PM
There are no words for what this show has become. :puke: Seriously... what are these suits and writers thinking? I know it's summer and things generally go a little slower, but come on now... this is ridiculous. :shame: These actors don't even need to come into work... they can just show the same Dannifer and Ejami scenes over and over. No one would even notice. Can't wait to see the ratings for this week.
the ratings have been slipping recently. Days went from averaging 2.0 (and they may have gotten a 2.1 at one point) back to 1.9 and now i think they're about a 1.8. 2s don't even appear in the daily numbers any more.

Keith
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Aug 28 2013, 08:11 PM
magicsteacher
the ratings have been slipping recently. Days went from averaging 2.0 (and they may have gotten a 2.1 at one point) back to 1.9 and now i think they're about a 1.8. 2s don't even appear in the daily numbers any more.
Maybe if we're lucky Bruce Evans will notice and care? :tumbleweed:

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
magicsteacher
They sure won't bring them up with shows like this. It's pathetic.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Keith
Aug 28 2013, 08:15 PM
Supergirlx2
magicsteacher
Maybe if we're lucky Bruce Evans will notice and care? :tumbleweed:
We can hope, but I won't be holding my breath on that one.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

The only thing I have to say about today's episode is that it sucked apart from seeing Eric bent over his bed. It's such a pity that was he was simply praying instead of doing other things.
Edited by LonePirate, Aug 28 2013, 08:41 PM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Tomsell will probably argue the solution to the slipping ratings is more Dannifer.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Supergirlx2
Aug 28 2013, 08:09 PM
concerned
Aug 28 2013, 08:05 PM
Supergirlx2
concerned

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepPosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
i'm glad that amongst all the EJami & Dannifer nonsense, there is some happiness. :)
I would be totally tuned out if it wasn't for ericole....and I'd likely show up once a month to gush about Lucas..

Sweet and Salty

Honeybees
Aug 28 2013, 05:52 PM
I weep for Ari Zucker. CM is great in scenes with her, even though they make little sense, but not even AZ can make Nicole's zombie-like Dannifer pimping work.

Bev and Rory are growing on me, and I think there's chemistry between JJ and Bev and they have lots in common.

I can't even articulate how low Jennifer is or how thoroughly unappealing Daniel is. But since I watched online, this is a little how I feel. :puterpunch:
I completely forgot about that! That "first kiss" was sweet!

Keith
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
Aug 28 2013, 09:11 PM
Honeybees
Aug 28 2013, 05:52 PM
I weep for Ari Zucker. CM is great in scenes with her, even though they make little sense, but not even AZ can make Nicole's zombie-like Dannifer pimping work.

Bev and Rory are growing on me, and I think there's chemistry between JJ and Bev and they have lots in common.

I can't even articulate how low Jennifer is or how thoroughly unappealing Daniel is. But since I watched online, this is a little how I feel. :puterpunch:
I completely forgot about that! That "first kiss" was sweet!
JJ/Bev is cute for sure. They were a small highlight for me today. Better her with JJ than Theresa, though I'm still curious what they're going to do with her. Is it too much to ask to have her have to move in with Hope or Kayla so they can watch over her?

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Daniel is still major D-bag,

Jennifer -can rot in hell.

Brady is an idiot and there is no help for him.

Nicole we need to find you a new man that is not Eric. And get you out of this nightmare of pimping that nightmare Fetch.

Eric is still a bore.

EJ/Sami are still annoying and EJ is a jackass for still doing things behind Justin's back,

Cameron/Chad/Abby continue to bore me.

JJ is a punk and yet still want him to rip Fetch apart and spit out all the tiny pieces of that nasty ass overpimped nightmare.

I will take JJ/Bev over that bitch Theresa anyday.

Kristen still a fucking loon.

It's always good to see Abe.

Justin- thank you for not being blind about EJ and his damn manipulating this case. I would love for you to let Sami rot, but I can't have you lose against that bitch Melinda either. Also please give Justin more to do. More than just being a lawyer,(don't get me wrong I love him as a lawyer, but give him more to do)- give him some more stuff with Victor, dealing with his troubled marriage, bring on Alexander , anything at this point.

So, nothing new with this show

Today's show just bored me other than the Justin/EJ stuff.
Edited by Mirage75, Aug 28 2013, 09:40 PM.

PALMommy
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Aug 28 2013, 04:18 PM
So I watched the JJ/Jennifer scenes and I just can't. This bitch has the nerve to tell JJ that he never gave Daniel a chance. She just watched Daniel put his hands on JJ for the second time and even accused him of hating JJ and here she stands with a straight face and tells JJ that he never gave Daniel a chance?!!!! Just what the hell are the writers smoking?
That's okay. Jennifer's given Daniel enough "chances" to last us ALL a lifetime. :yuk:

Flemstica

Random, but did anyone else notice that Sami was missing half an eyebrow today?!?
Edited by Flemstica, Aug 29 2013, 02:35 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply