Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, August 28th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 28 2013, 07:21 AM (8,185 Views)
LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

LovingDays
Aug 28 2013, 12:04 PM
wtf again Daniel 3 days in rowww
Daniel is the male version of Sami. Always on.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Team WilSon
Aug 28 2013, 12:06 PM
I'm not going to watch today but I know Daniel is thinking he should tell Jen about the birth certificate and I just want to remind him about something very important.. I hope you all enjoy your episode with absolutely wonderful Daniel Jonas. ;)

Posted Image
Damn, those boys really do look like JKJ's Phillip. If only Days would fix this mistake and make Parker the Phloe baby and get him the hell away from Dannifer!

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Sable Colby
Aug 28 2013, 11:18 AM
Stefano fell from the penthouse, too, at one point, right? Didn't MarDevil push him? Good times.
Yes, and Alex fell when John shot at him.

blueskies
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Aug 28 2013, 12:09 PM
LovingDays
Aug 28 2013, 12:04 PM
wtf again Daniel 3 days in rowww
Daniel is the male version of Sami. Always on.
and like Sami he hyperventilates when he gets excited. And he thinks the world revolves around him.
Edited by blueskies, Aug 28 2013, 12:10 PM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Justin is pretty much the most pessimistic defense attorney ever, LOL.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

so.... do I pay closer attention to DAYS today or do I continue to go through this old box of CDs/CD maxi-singles from 10-15 years ago.... (Hellooooo, NSync import singles....)

blueskies
Member Avatar

Matt
Aug 28 2013, 12:14 PM
so.... do I pay closer attention to DAYS today or do I continue to go through this old box of CDs/CD maxi-singles from 10-15 years ago.... (Hellooooo, NSync import singles....)
Days. Now if it were the Backstreet Boys....

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

someone needs to check the alleyway behind the Pub for an empty pod because Nicole seems to have escaped hers....

KAM

Maybe Justin should have gotten the jury consultant to spend more time helping him pick the jury instead of predicting the verdict after the fact. Unless 4 out of every 5 Salemites just hate Sami no matter what. Oh...OK...never mind.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

tomsawyer
Aug 28 2013, 12:11 PM
Justin is pretty much the most pessimistic defense attorney ever, LOL.
i think Justin's being this way because of the fact that EJ & Sami hid the video from him (regardless of whether they thought all copies had been deleted). he's probably trying to scare her into taking the plea deal so that there's no chance of any surprises popping up during the trial.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

blueskies
Aug 28 2013, 12:15 PM
Matt
Got them, too. And Britney. And Christina. And Mandy. And Jessica (with NICK!) and Enrique. Seriously a box full of nothing but 1997-2003 pop. :wub2:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Matt
continue going through the box of CDs.

do you really want to watch
Spoiler: click to toggle

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

- Sami is in jail and convinced she will never get out. Meanwhile, EJ is willing to do anything to win her freedom.
- Eric is confused about his memory of the night he got sick.
- Fetch is apart because of JJ's manipulations, but everybody thinks they should be together, including Nicole (who now sucks).
- JJ has naughty friends.
- Abby is torn between Chad and Cameron.

That is your summary of today's episode. The problem is that this is basically the summary of EVERY episode for the last month. Days, how did you go from so awesome just a couple months ago to so boring now?

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Aug 28 2013, 12:18 PM
Matt
continue going through the box of CDs.

do you really want to watch
Spoiler: click to toggle
Selfish bitch. :flipoff:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Aug 28 2013, 12:20 PM.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

Yawn so tired of Sami jail scenes.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Matt
Aug 28 2013, 12:16 PM
blueskies
Aug 28 2013, 12:15 PM
Matt
Got them, too. And Britney. And Christina. And Mandy. And Jessica (with NICK!) and Enrique. Seriously a box full of nothing but 1997-2003 pop. :wub2:
the good ol' days of pop.
i turned on an internet radio playlist of 00s One Hit Wonders. so many songs i forgot existed and would more than happily have make a comeback and replace ridiculousness like Miley Cyrus is recording.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Boring as all fuck today....and everyday.

Its official...DAYS is back in the dumps!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Damn, but Eric got dressed in a flash. NOT. FAIR.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

this episode is so boring that there isn't a single person on the board doing a comprehensive pbp.
Edited by Supergirlx2, Aug 28 2013, 12:26 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

What the hell happened to this damn show? It was SO good & engaging not that long ago & now it's a damn chore to sit through an episode.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply