Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jeffrey Vincent Parise Joins GH
Topic Started: Aug 28 2013, 04:32 PM (2,678 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Jeffrey Vincent Parise Joins GENERAL HOSPITAL
Posted by Roger Newcomb

Jeffrey Vincent Parise has joined the cast of GENERAL HOSPITAL as Carlos, according to ACCESS HOLLYWOOD.

For more information Click Here
Edited by Daytime, Aug 28 2013, 04:36 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

He has ties to the bore Sabrina :rolleyes: . Hope he's more intersting at least.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

Posted Image

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I like Sabrina, so I'm glad Carlivati is expanding her character outside of Patrick since Robin is coming back.

natdot99
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Aug 28 2013, 04:34 PM
He has ties to the bore Sabrina :rolleyes: . Hope he's more intersting at least.

I love the idea of St. Sabrina turning into a two faced hypocrite since she thinks she better than everyone else. Felix is going to be popping pills when he finds out about an ex of Sabrina being tied to mobsters. :popcorn:

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

IMO the PTB are going to the extreme attempting to make Sabrina and her life interesting. It's never gonna work for me. I want her off the canvas, she
is very boring without a real purpose on the show.
Edited by bellajewel, Aug 28 2013, 08:06 PM.

Connor Murphy
Member Avatar

I wonder if he will be connected to the Jerome crime family or part of Sonny's crew?

natdot99
Member Avatar

bellajewel
Aug 28 2013, 07:55 PM
IMO the PTB are going to the extreme attempting to make Sabrina and her life interesting. It's never gonna work for me. I want her off the canvas, she

Connor Murphy
Aug 28 2013, 10:04 PM
I wonder if he will be connected to the Jerome crime family or part of Sonny's crew?

I am going to :popcorn: in seeing St. Sabrina crown being knocked off her head. She nothing but a manipulative snake in the grass who uses people to make her so innocent. Patrick is going to have a heart attack :cheer: along with Anna, the police commissioner. :hail:

Sweetie

I truly hope he's for Carly Sabrina can get Morgan's ass back on track they are about the same age

Sweetie

Remember Lily is Sabrina's aunt and Lily family was in the mafia I was thinking what if JVP played Sabrina's brother or her father

Anon

Sweetie
Sep 3 2013, 05:16 PM
I truly hope he's for Carly Sabrina can get Morgan's ass back on track they are about the same age
Sabrina is 27 and Morgan is 19, that's not even close to being around the same age. They should hook Morgan up with one of the new girls coming around, either Anna (Donnelly) or Christina, Lucy's daughter.

Sweetie

Anon
Sep 3 2013, 11:42 PM
Sweetie
Sep 3 2013, 05:16 PM
Sabrina is 27 and Morgan is 19, that's not even close to being around the same age. They should hook Morgan up with one of the new girls coming around, either Anna (Donnelly) or Christina, Lucy's daughter.
If not Morgan then Michael Kiki is immiture for Michael and well Morgan is a butt head..
I just hope JVP is Carly's new man so she doesn't have to stay with Franco.
Someone from Sabrina's past with ties to the mob well she's related to Lily and Lily's family was mafia so I'm thinking it's her family member

lili
Member Avatar

natdot99
Aug 28 2013, 07:48 PM
EJ_SamiFF
Aug 28 2013, 04:34 PM

I love the idea of St. Sabrina turning into a two faced hypocrite since she thinks she better than everyone else. Felix is going to be popping pills when he finds out about an ex of Sabrina being tied to mobsters. :popcorn:
:applause:

Kaycee

natdot99
Aug 31 2013, 12:33 AM
bellajewel

Connor Murphy

I am going to :popcorn: in seeing St. Sabrina crown being knocked off her head. She nothing but a manipulative snake in the grass who uses people to make her so innocent. Patrick is going to have a heart attack :cheer: along with Anna, the police commissioner. :hail:
I LIKE Sabrina, I think she is sweet.. However, I don't want her for Patrick.. I don't think she is a snake at all. But....I think Robin's return will be painful, but clear.. But She also knows Patrick's heart never wavered in his Love for his wife, and that she could not live up to her memory, and even less her reality.. And So I think she will make it easy for him

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Kaycee
Oct 2 2013, 03:35 AM
natdot99
bellajewel

Connor Murphy

I LIKE Sabrina, I think she is sweet.. However, I don't want her for Patrick.. I don't think she is a snake at all. But....I think Robin's return will be painful, but clear.. But She also knows Patrick's heart never wavered in his Love for his wife, and that she could not live up to her memory, and even less her reality.. And So I think she will make it easy for him
I agree with you. I don't think Sabrina is a snake in the grass, but not the person Patrick is really in love with.
I think after Robin returns she's gonna gracefully get out of Patrick's life and reunite with Carlos. Riding off into the sunset with him may be the exit off
the canvas.
Edited by bellajewel, Oct 2 2013, 01:09 PM.

Agent.99
Member Avatar

Sabrina is related to Lilly? I thought the Santiago's were Juan's adopted family? It's all fuzzy to me...

natdot99
Member Avatar

bellajewel
Oct 2 2013, 12:59 PM
Kaycee
Oct 2 2013, 03:35 AM
natdot99
bellajewel

Connor Murphy

I agree with you. I don't think Sabrina is a snake in the grass, but not the person Patrick is really in love with.
I think after Robin returns she's gonna gracefully get out of Patrick's life and reunite with Carlos. Riding off into the sunset with him may be the exit off
the canvas.

Sabrina wanted Patrick the minute she saw him. She used the NB and Emma to get close to him. She had every character sing her praises including Nik/Jerry Jax :frustration:
Now she will became the villian in the Scrubs storyline. Emma will drop Sabrina in a NY minute.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply