Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of September 9th
Topic Started: Aug 28 2013, 08:57 PM (10,893 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers week of September 9th

Adam confronts Chelsea

Cane and Lily's plan against Hilary takes an unexpected turn

Sharon vows to put a stop to Nick and Avery's wedding

Chelsea is forced to come clean with Dylan

Nikki reveals a secret to Paul

credit: jcren

Daily Spoilers week of September 9th

9/9, Cane and Lily's plot against Hilary takes an unexpected turn

9/10, Sharon is determined to stop Avery and Nick's wedding; Chelsea has to come clean with Dylan.

9/11, Friends and family come together for the reading of Katherine's will; Nikki shares an important secret with Paul.

9/12, Victoria and Billy declare their love for each other; Victor is suspicious of Adam's connection to the mysterious investor.

9/13, Avery and Nick's wedding comes with a surprise; Nikki makes a decision about the future.

TV Guide Previews

9/9, Adam confronts Chelsea regarding the truth about Connor's paternity, while Cane and Lily's plan against Hilary takes an unexpected turn.

9/10, Sharon vows to put a stop to Nick and Avery's wedding, while Chelsea is forced to come clean with Dylan.

9/11, Friends and family gather at the Chancellor mansion for the reading of Katherine's will, while Nikki reveals an important secret to Paul.

9/12, Billy and Victoria pledge their love to each other, while Victor questions Adam's connection to the mystery investor.

9/13, Nick and Avery's wedding day offers an unexpected surprise, while Nikki makes an important decision about her future.
Edited by Daytime, Sep 7 2013, 02:32 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Thanks

Not Amused
Member Avatar

Sounds like the truth about Conner's paternity is finally going to come out. Cannot wait. :popcorn:

Thanks for posting Daytime :)

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Daytime
Aug 28 2013, 08:57 PM
Oh God..

:facepalm:

metitle
Member Avatar

Shick
Aug 28 2013, 11:26 PM
Daytime
Oh God..

ahhh, Shick
I feel your pain. :facepalm:
It is like watching the reincarnation of Sheila, Patty, Isabella etc.

mhb8

I just want Sharon to hurry up and get caught because Summer doesn't deserve this. Nick and Summer have this special father/daughter relationship. Y&R please don't ruin that.

celine12

mhb8
Aug 29 2013, 09:11 PM
I just want Sharon to hurry up and get caught because Summer doesn't deserve this. Nick and Summer have this special father/daughter relationship. Y&R please don't ruin that.

Edited by celine12, Aug 29 2013, 09:31 PM.

celine12

celine12
Aug 29 2013, 09:31 PM
mhb8

ITA. Jack should go find Keemo and the grandkids.

ratfink
Member Avatar

Shick
Daytime
Oh God..

I am not the biggest Sharon fan, or Shick...but I have always admired your dedication...I feel your pain... :wine: :hug:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

celine12
Aug 29 2013, 09:32 PM
celine12
Aug 29 2013, 09:31 PM
mhb8

ITA. Jack should go find Keemo and the grandkids.
what grandkids?

Shick
Member Avatar

ratfink
Aug 29 2013, 11:30 PM
Shick
Daytime
Oh God..

I am not the biggest Sharon fan, or Shick...but I have always admired your dedication...I feel your pain... :wine: :hug:
Thanks Ratfink! It's been a tough and rough couple of years LOL :shame: :hug:

Shick
Member Avatar

metitle
Aug 29 2013, 01:28 PM
Shick
Daytime
Oh God..

ahhh, Shick
I feel your pain. :facepalm:
It is like watching the reincarnation of Sheila, Patty, Isabella etc.

It really is lol.. ugh every Sharon spoiler makes things worse and worse.

Checkers
Member Avatar

It's so pointless because the writers are dead set on making Avery a Newman. I'm gonna need them to speed this up.

metitle
Member Avatar

Checkers
Aug 30 2013, 03:35 AM
It's so pointless because the writers are dead set on making Avery a Newman. I'm gonna need them to speed this up.
I think that is their motive. But I dont really care, she deserves wishy washy Nick anyway.

Not Amused
Member Avatar

I'm frustrated with the they are writing Sharon. It reminds me of the way they trash Nicole on Days. Both actresses are amazing yet they are always treated like crap to prop other characters. :shame:

metitle
Member Avatar

DaraFan
Aug 30 2013, 08:10 AM
I'm frustrated with the they are writing Sharon. It reminds me of the way they trash Nicole on Days. Both actresses are amazing yet they are always treated like crap to prop other characters. :shame:
Nicole is awesome, I really love when she is scheming.

mhb8

metitle
Aug 30 2013, 10:30 AM
DaraFan
Aug 30 2013, 08:10 AM
Nicole is awesome, I really love when she is scheming.

mhb8

I don't mind the schemin, I just hope it doesn't take until next Summer for Summer and the rest of Genoa City to realize the damage Sharon has caused. Nick is a great father and the real world needs to see positives on TV. Just saying...

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mrs. H and Mr. B

Thank God, Dylan is told the truth. His stupidity was hurting the character.

Oh, Sharon, you're completely lost and in another world all your own. I don't think we're going to be able to find you soon.

I am a Shick fan and I'm rooting for Avery to kick Sharon's ass. What does that tell you?

liz1947

Sharon is tiresome..get over it. nick, open your eyes...
Here's a though for you all to chew on....Dylan is Nikki's son....

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply