Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of September 9th
Topic Started: Aug 28 2013, 08:57 PM (10,956 Views)
metitle
Member Avatar

DaraFan
Sep 7 2013, 10:46 PM
LPS
Sep 7 2013, 10:24 PM
^I know what you mean. Part of my b*tching about Victoria has to do with Amelia. If Victoria was played by a different actress, then I would probably not be as hard on Victoria. Amelia's Victoria comes across snobby.
That pretty much sums up how I feel. If Heather Tom were still in the role she'd have a way of making me understand and feel sympathetic to her. Amelia on the otherhand plays Victoria as a snob and I just find myself feeling nothing for her whatsoever except annoyance.
That is so true.
Amelia has been playing the role for years, and I still can't stand the actress.
So now I loathe Victoria. I just want her gone or maybe hook her up with Carmine.
Then maybe he will fix her.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Quote:

Nikki can't be Sharon's mother because she was married to Nick. That would mean both of their children are born from incest. The writers have ruined the character of Sharon over the years and I want it fixed. All of the other characters have ran over her for years an d I can't stand them. If they don't fix her I am done, I can't watch a show with no one to like or pull for.

Sure she can be Sharon's Mom. Being married to Nick means nothing, just ask her.
Nikki knows she has a child roaming around out there. Sharon thinks Doris is her mother. Nothing stopping Sharon and Nic from getting married.
Just saying.
"Strange things happen in this world."
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

gtamom
Sep 7 2013, 08:02 PM
Victoria is under no obligation to go running to adam just because she overheard a conversation, it's really none of her business, except for the fact she tried to blackmail Chelsea when she (Victoria) was on hormones and acting more irrationally and bitchy than usual.

If it was my brother, I would have told him immediately. Aside from soap opera characters, would most people have told their brother (if they were not enemies?) Maybe I am a busy body! But she hates him, and doesn't want Victor to know about his grandson. Plus, she shouldn't mess with Chelsea ever after she allowed them to adopt her son.
If it was Nick, of course she would have, but she doesn't consider Adam her brother and has zero relationship with him, he might as well be a stranger, there is no family loyalty there.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

trailblazing
Sep 7 2013, 09:44 PM
Nikki can't be Sharon's mother because she was married to Nick. That would mean both of their children are born from incest. The writers have ruined the character of Sharon over the years and I want it fixed. All of the other characters have ran over her for years an d I can't stand them. If they don't fix her I am done, I can't watch a show with no one to like or pull for.
wait, did I miss something? where did it say Nikki could be Sharon's mother?
That would be the worst thing they could do.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I was joking about Nikki having twins and it was Sharon and Dylan. I read where something happens with those 2 up coming and tossed it around as a joke. I think it would be worth a snicker.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Sep 8 2013, 10:29 AM
trailblazing
Sep 7 2013, 09:44 PM
wait, did I miss something? where did it say Nikki could be Sharon's mother?
That would be the worst thing they could do.

Morel like :censored: :puke:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Sep 8 2013, 03:12 PM
I was joking about Nikki having twins and it was Sharon and Dylan. I read where something happens with those 2 up coming and tossed it around as a joke. I think it would be worth a snicker.
oh thank goodness! Although, don't give them any ideas like that. lol

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

The spoilers made a comment about a story coming up with Sharon and Dylan. Dylan supposedly being Nikki's, well hell... :D

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

How old is Dylan supposed to be anyway? It would seem that Victoria is a lot older than Adam/Chelsea/Dylan and Nikki and Victor were together (kind of) when Victoria was a baby........well they married when Victoria was just a little girl. Anyway, I'm really curious in how they are going to work Dylan in as Nikki's son without recreating history. IDK, got me wondering! :shrug:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

SnowAngel
Sep 9 2013, 12:57 PM
How old is Dylan supposed to be anyway? It would seem that Victoria is a lot older than Adam/Chelsea/Dylan and Nikki and Victor were together (kind of) when Victoria was a baby........well they married when Victoria was just a little girl. Anyway, I'm really curious in how they are going to work Dylan in as Nikki's son without recreating history. IDK, got me wondering! :shrug:
Who will be his father? They've obviously roped Paul into it for a reason.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

metitle
Sep 7 2013, 11:20 PM
DaraFan
Sep 7 2013, 10:46 PM
LPS
Sep 7 2013, 10:24 PM
^I know what you mean. Part of my b*tching about Victoria has to do with Amelia. If Victoria was played by a different actress, then I would probably not be as hard on Victoria. Amelia's Victoria comes across snobby.
That pretty much sums up how I feel. If Heather Tom were still in the role she'd have a way of making me understand and feel sympathetic to her. Amelia on the otherhand plays Victoria as a snob and I just find myself feeling nothing for her whatsoever except annoyance.
That is so true.
Amelia has been playing the role for years, and I still can't stand the actress.
So now I loathe Victoria. I just want her gone or maybe hook her up with Carmine.
Then maybe he will fix her.
Victoria used to be a fav now if she was written off, I wouldn't miss her at all. It's not like she does much anyways. Her main storyline involves her being on hormone shots. Big Whooop!!! Billy Miller can do way better in terms of an acting partner.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Sep 9 2013, 12:57 PM
You're right, he would have to be older than Victoria, I just don't think it's going to play out like that, I think the writers are playing with us with phony spoilers being "leaked".

gtamom

Hi Fellow Fans. I am in Canada and watching the Y&R right now. I guess it is your Monday show?
I can give you a spoiler if you want about Nikki's adopted son.
Also, can tell you about the Connor fall out, it is beginning. And a bit about Lily & Cane.
Don't want to ruin it for anyone, have never used the spoiler text thing before, so hope I do it right.

Starting with Chelsea/Dylan/Connor/Adam
Spoiler: click to toggle
Edited by gtamom, Sep 9 2013, 06:31 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

gtamom
Sep 9 2013, 06:14 PM
Hi Fellow Fans. I am in Canada and watching the Y&R right now. I guess it is your Monday show?
Also, can tell you about the Connor fall out, it is beginning. And a bit about Lily & Cane.
Don't want to ruin it for anyone, have never used the spoiler text thing before, so hope I do it right.

Thank you, those are great spoilers!

Personally, I think Stitch will be the son, not Dylan, Stitch looks more like Paul.
Edited by Sammie Jo, Sep 9 2013, 06:37 PM.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mrs. H and Mr. B

Chelsea and Adam together in a scene together stops me in my fucking tracks and I can't look away. How in the world did they think Chelsea and Dylan having regular boring conversation day in and day out based on a lie could ever compete with all that passion and angst and fire in Chelsea and Adam scenes. I swear, if they don't gear this straight into a Chadam story with their baby, they are crazy.

gtamom

My pleasure! <curtseys>

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I hope the Nikki reveal is that she secretly killed someone or that she moon-lights as a stripper again. Retroactive paternity/maternity reveals are getting played to death in soaps

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Ashtonion
Sep 9 2013, 06:40 PM
Chelsea and Adam together in a scene together stops me in my fucking tracks and I can't look away. How in the world did they think Chelsea and Dylan having regular boring conversation day in and day out based on a lie could ever compete with all that passion and angst and fire in Chelsea and Adam scenes. I swear, if they don't gear this straight into a Chadam story with their baby, they are crazy.
It is gearing straight into a custody battle :laugh: ...or a kidnapping.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

gtamom
Sep 9 2013, 06:14 PM

NIkki's adopted son????

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Ashtonion
Sep 9 2013, 06:40 PM
Yes, I too enjoyed their scenes together. So glad the truth is out!! I'm also looking forward to seeing Dylan show some emotions :badmood: :redface: :popcorn:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply