Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, August 29th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 29 2013, 07:21 AM (7,758 Views)
Keith
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Aug 29 2013, 11:26 PM
Can someone PLEASE explain to me what time of the day it's supposed to be??? why does Eric now have those "sun coming through the window" prism rainbows on his face??? I thought he was going to bed....for the second time that night.
Usually I'm the first to attack the show's continuity but Eric is going to bed constantly because he was up all night with the patient that out acted everyone. Its supposed to be daytime while he goes to bed.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Lori
Aug 29 2013, 12:47 PM
SC is saying his lines like Rafe when he came out of his coma.
Except he's breathing more heavily than Rafe ever has.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Keith
Aug 29 2013, 11:39 PM
Supergirlx2
Can someone PLEASE explain to me what time of the day it's supposed to be??? why does Eric now have those "sun coming through the window" prism rainbows on his face??? I thought he was going to bed....for the second time that night.
Usually I'm the first to attack the show's continuity but Eric is going to bed constantly because he was up all night with the patient that out acted everyone. Its supposed to be daytime while he goes to bed.
my issue is that it wasn't the same lighting in the last set of bed scenes (i.e., the ones from yesterday or the day before). it's also really strange that he would have nightmares, then change into his priest blacks for an episode's worth of scenes, and then go back to bed.

daysmemories
Member Avatar

Wow not sounding exciting at all.

S loves EJ

camera shy
Aug 29 2013, 06:57 PM
You know I'm not even sure what happened with EJ and Sami. How can she hold up her end of the bargain if he knows about it? Is she hoping that he's willing to give her something that would put him in prison for a few years or does she think he'd be willing to give up Stefano? And would the plea bargain be her sentenced if she's found guilty or does a trial go out of the picture when someone accepts a plea bargain?

I think Sami hopes that EJ will help her get Stefano. I donīt think Sami will betray EJ, since she told him at the end of the episode that if she doesnīt give the prosecuter something on Stefano she will have to give her something on EJ, but she wouldnīt tell him that if she was gonna betray him. She will probably say on fridays episode that she loves him and that she canīt betray him.
Spoiler: click to toggle

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Aug 29 2013, 11:25 PM
He's too beautiful :wub:

gailwinters
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Aug 30 2013, 07:00 AM
camera shy
You know I'm not even sure what happened with EJ and Sami. How can she hold up her end of the bargain if he knows about it? Is she hoping that he's willing to give her something that would put him in prison for a few years or does she think he'd be willing to give up Stefano? And would the plea bargain be her sentenced if she's found guilty or does a trial go out of the picture when someone accepts a plea bargain?

I think Sami hopes that EJ will help her get Stefano. I donīt think Sami will betray EJ, since she told him at the end of the episode that if she doesnīt give the prosecuter something on Stefano she will have to give her something on EJ, but she wouldnīt tell him that if she was gonna betray him. She will probably say on fridays episode that she loves him and that she canīt betray him.

Lumi_are_true_love

I see it differently I think the terms once Sami gets out of prison the terms are to still betray EJ and Stefano and she will agree to do it and will do it too and bring them to justice shes going to betray EJ one way or another and is using him and will dispose of him in a moments notice.

She has a chance to bring him down now with the DA and law backing her to do it and I do think Sami's going to take that deal and turn this around and be the one who brings down the Dimeras and brings them to justice selling them out to the law and getting the prove she needs again both of them taking down in the process and doing too I don't see her doing this alone and do see her getting some outside help to do it too.

I never thought for a second that EJ was Sami's one true love hes not and if theirs a way in their that Sami can finally get rid of that nucience EJ that's been a thorn in her side for far too long where she will finally be free at last once she sends him to prison for life to live the life she wants to live with her kids without him bothering her getting him out of her way so she can go after who she really wants and who she really can't live without and won't live without and won't let him live without her in his life she will take it.

That look is telling and tells me Sami is going to betray EJ and doesn't trust EJ at all and I do think shes going to send him to prison for life yet and will betray him and Sami has already betrayed someone before and I don't think EJ is exempt from her betraying him for I do think she will betray EJ as well on more then one account and will send him up the river.

She doesn't care about EJ and doesn't love EJ and their is someoneelse that Sami's still loves and still wants to be with and she won't let him live his life without out her that she will send EJ up the river for the person she really wants and will wind up betraying EJ in more ways then one sending him to prison for life and not caring that she did and going after the person she really wants to be with and is still in love with.

I want Sami to betray the Dimeras and bring the Dimeras down for everything that was done to her and her family by helping bring them justice where she does.

S loves EJ

I get that you donīt like Ejami but want yor are saying is fanfiction. Sami wouldnīt be with EJ if she didnīt want to be, and if she wanted to be with Lucas she would be. She choosed EJ over Lucas last year.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

gailwinters
Aug 30 2013, 07:36 AM
S loves EJ
camera shy

Is that the spoiler for today??

So Sami yesterday sort if tells Ej the terms of her deal sorta include him but he still refuses to tell her what he's doing to try to get her out... He should really come clean with her today since she came clean with him

S loves EJ

LuvingLumi
Aug 30 2013, 09:10 AM
gailwinters
S loves EJ
camera shy

So Sami yesterday sort if tells Ej the terms of her deal sorta include him but he still refuses to tell her what he's doing to try to get her out... He should really come clean with her today since she came clean with him

He should but probably wonīt, but at least it was clear in thursday episode that EJ doesnīt want Sami to stay in jail he looked really tormented about the possibility of his plan backfiring, and he told Chad that he would never forgive himself if Sami got hurt because of him.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Aug 30 2013, 09:10 AM
gailwinters
S loves EJ
camera shy

Well, I can see that he might not be too anxious to tell her everything while she's threatening to turn him in.

He's probably going to be too busy telling her what an idiot she is to take the time to tell her what an idiot he is! :P

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

I wish Days would do something about their sets on the show. I'm so tired of seeing everyone surrounded by grass and trees in almost every scene. I don't know the idea behind changing the coffee house into a club. The coffee house, while not perfect, was much nicer to look at than the new funeral parlor club/daytime coffee house.

Today's episode dragged on, it took Sami almost the entire episode talking about the "deal" she wanted to make with Melinda, with those going to commercial, "fake" cliffhangers.

Cameron is so boring. Can they bring back Tad "T" full time? Can they pair Abby with Tad? Or Tad with Theresa? And mix up JJ/Tad/Theresa?

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
Aug 29 2013, 09:56 PM
A phone call from John! Yea!!
Only we don't hear John and it's merely a plot point to create sympathy for poor stupid Brady.

Keith
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Aug 30 2013, 11:13 AM
Sweet and Salty
Only we don't hear John and it's merely a plot point to create sympathy for poor stupid Brady.
They still remember he exists no matter how they used him.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
Aug 29 2013, 11:07 PM
Please get rid of that god-aweful scruff on Brady's face!!
And off Rafe, Nick, Daniel, Elvis, And Chad

Yoryla
Member Avatar

I actually kind of dig Trask. She is a little ott at times, I mean this ain't no Good Wife, but all in all, she does portray the somewhat cuthroat DA okay.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
Aug 29 2013, 11:07 PM
Please get rid of that god-aweful scruff on Brady's face!!
And off Rafe, Nick, Daniel, Elvis, And Chad

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Aug 30 2013, 12:49 AM
Keith
Aug 29 2013, 11:39 PM
Supergirlx2
my issue is that it wasn't the same lighting in the last set of bed scenes (i.e., the ones from yesterday or the day before). it's also really strange that he would have nightmares, then change into his priest blacks for an episode's worth of scenes, and then go back to bed.
While everyone else is outside in the daylight.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Keith
Aug 30 2013, 11:15 AM
Rosebud
Aug 30 2013, 11:13 AM
Sweet and Salty
They still remember he exists no matter how they used him.
Small blessings. At least that gives me a little hope that they might bring him back.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply