Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Multiple NBC affiliates move "Days" to Noon
Topic Started: Aug 29 2013, 12:55 PM (4,632 Views)
magicsteacher
Member Avatar

In my Northeast Ohio area, Days is on from 1-2, competing with Y and R, which is on from 12:30- 1:30 and B and B which is on from 1:30-2:00. GH is all alone in its time slot of 2:00-3:00. So, moving Days to noon in our area wouldn't help them... they would still be in competition with Y and R and B and B. There only hope would be to switch to 3:00-4:00 to avoid any competition.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BradyB

Hope this isn't the beginning of the end to come???

Marlene

Remember to reset/check your DVRs this morning if you're in an area affected.

Graceland
Member Avatar

My DVDR automatically found the time change. I didn't have to change anything. It just keeps the name tagged, along with "New", which is what I set it for, not to record "Repeats," although I don't have Soapnet, so that wouldn't happen in the first place.

It's almost noon in Philly. It's about to start. I love having it at one, the time it's been on for the majority of at least two decades (it did switch to noon years ago for a brief moment). I'm going to enjoy seeing this earlier.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Graceland
Sep 9 2013, 10:53 AM
My DVDR automatically found the time change. I didn't have to change anything. It just keeps the name tagged, along with "New", which is what I set it for, not to record "Repeats," although I don't have Soapnet, so that wouldn't happen in the first place.

It's almost noon in Philly. It's about to start. I love having it at one, the time it's been on for the majority of at least two decades (it did switch to noon years ago for a brief moment). I'm going to enjoy seeing this earlier.
i almost wish it switched to 1 in Baltimore b/c i think i'd use it as an excuse to go to the gym on my lunch break & actually work out, lol.

Marlene

Graceland
Sep 9 2013, 10:53 AM

Mine is set up the same way and you're right, I didn't have to do anything, either. Now if only I could watch live regularly, which I can't. :(

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

In my area Days and GH are both on at 1, which isn't a huge problem since I have DVR, but all the same I actually wouldn't mind if Days moved to noon here. I grew up watching it at noon, it was a very convenient lunch hour.

LovingDays

Freaking died of laughter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yViERyiXX2E

trojangal
Member Avatar

Days in Chicago moves to 11 am next week from 1 pm
just saw the scroll on my screen
Edited by trojangal, Sep 23 2013, 01:06 PM.

T-Love74
Member Avatar

In my Miss. area, we have 2 NBC affiliates: WLBT - Jackson and WTVA - Tupelo.
The Jackson affiliate airs DAYS @1 pm against GH, while the Tupelo affiliate airs
DAYS@ 12:30pm against B&B.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

DOOL is already on at noon where I live.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply