Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R Star: Katherine's memorial episodes are 'deeply powerful'
Topic Started: Aug 30 2013, 10:07 AM (962 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Young and the Restless' star: Katherine's memorial episodes are 'deeply powerful'

Michael Maloney
TODAY contributor

Aug. 28, 2013 at 10:36 AM ET

http://www.today.com/entertainment/young-restless-star-katherines-memorial-episodes-are-deeply-powerful-8C11014695
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I like how she's messing with Jill.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I can't believe that Jill thinks Katherine left her everything from that one sentence. Not even in my wildest stretch of my imagination would I interpret it that way.
I can't wait for the reading of the will, I'm thinking that Jill is going to be really disappointed, and would laugh like hell if Katherine left her half of the house to Esther, and left Esther enough money so that Esther will tell Jill to take this job and shove it! :cheers:

eruell

Sammie Jo
Aug 31 2013, 09:43 AM
I can't believe that Jill thinks Katherine left her everything from that one sentence. Not even in my wildest stretch of my imagination would I interpret it that way.
I can't wait for the reading of the will, I'm thinking that Jill is going to be really disappointed, and would laugh like hell if Katherine left her half of the house to Esther, and left Esther enough money so that Esther will tell Jill to take this job and shove it! :cheers:
I'm thinking what she was trying to tell Jill, "Everything you need is right in front of you", means love and family. And of course Jill won't get that, because she is still in to the material things and power.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

eruell
Aug 31 2013, 11:53 AM
Sammie Jo
Aug 31 2013, 09:43 AM
I'm thinking what she was trying to tell Jill, "Everything you need is right in front of you", means love and family. And of course Jill won't get that, because she is still in to the material things and power.
I think you're exactly right!
I am really looking forward to a Jilltrum when the will is read, it ought to be a doozy!
BTW, where is murphy? Has he moved out or something, he's not involved in any of the plans?

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I think Murph is standing back and letting the women handle it. If you were a man would you want to stick your hand in the middle of that hornet's nest?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Sep 1 2013, 08:15 AM
I think Murph is standing back and letting the women handle it. If you were a man would you want to stick your hand in the middle of that hornet's nest?
Hell NO! Murphy probably went fishing. lol
Seriously though, they need to address what is going to happen with his character, I don't really see him staying on at the mansion, it's really not his style, but, I hope they at least deal with it, not just have him fade away like he never existed.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

"Y&R Star"? Lol. Weird way of putting it. Usually only people who aren't names are put this way. I'm sure the vast majority knows who Peter Bergman is.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply