Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Charles Shaughnessy returns to "Days" for Nov Sweeps episodes
Topic Started: Aug 30 2013, 01:38 PM (5,305 Views)
Awinkandasmile

Thanks Jason, this news makes me so happy! :wub: Even if it is only for a short time.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

He should only be pimping Ericole. No pimping He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named and Mother of the year. Frankly, he should ONLY be there to straighten out his daughter.

maverick
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Aug 30 2013, 01:59 PM
he should ONLY be there to straighten out his daughter.
and possibly deliver some news.

james0479
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
He should only be pimping Ericole. No pimping He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named and Mother of the year. Frankly, he should ONLY be there to straighten out his daughter.
Well I have a source that told me the story breakdown and I'm afraid you'll be disappointed. See, Stefano places an urgent phone call to a woman we don't see until 3 days later. It's Kim. He needs her help and asks her to return to Salem because Jenn and Dan just broke up again. Kim, in total distress from this news, hurries to Shane who is missing. Turns out, the ISA is already aware of this urgent matter and he's on his way to Salem. Off camera encouragement for Dannifer happens offscreen when finally Kim makes it to Salem...all u see are her feet.....the camera pans up to the smiling faces of Kim and Shane as they see Jenn and Dan kissing. Show ends and that was their entire return stint.

;). Of course, my source is only my snarky brain. ;)

maverick
Member Avatar

I knew it, they were coming for Dannifer pimping. lol ;)

blueskies
Member Avatar

maverick
Aug 30 2013, 02:02 PM
ladyofthelake
Bo and John died in a simultaneous accident.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

maverick
Aug 30 2013, 02:15 PM
I knew it, they were coming for Dannifer pimping. lol ;)
:toetap: Bite your tongue!! ;)

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Awesome news! :cheer:

james0479
Member Avatar

blueskies
Aug 30 2013, 02:16 PM
maverick
ladyofthelake
AT least Bo died. This would be the one time a huge off camera event could be told which would be appropriate. Shane has to deliver the chilling account of what Bo really has been up to while away to a distraught Hope....and detail what heroic thing Bo did that cost him his life. Then we can have a memorial service fitting a legacy character. It needs to happen. It should've already happened. Even the most die hard Bope fans want it.

tylerbo20

Bo dies pushes Jennifer and Daniel together while Hope supports her cousin and Sami

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

In going with the news is that Bo has died... But his body is burned beyond recognition or never recovered.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

james0479
Aug 30 2013, 02:24 PM
blueskies
maverick
ladyofthelake
AT least Bo died. This would be the one time a huge off camera event could be told which would be appropriate. Shane has to deliver the chilling account of what Bo really has been up to while away to a distraught Hope....and detail what heroic thing Bo did that cost him his life. Then we can have a memorial service fitting a legacy character. It needs to happen. It should've already happened. Even the most die hard Bope fans want it.
that we do!! (and yes, as a Bope fan and having talked to other Bope fans numerous times about it, i can speak for them)

i like your complete train of thought! definitely on board for this to happen!!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Aug 30 2013, 02:30 PM
james0479
blueskies
maverick

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
that we do!! (and yes, as a Bope fan and having talked to other Bope fans numerous times about it, i can speak for them)

It would be reminiscent of Shane's letter to Marlena about Roman just before JT took over the role. That was such a great nod to history, so i hope that is the direction they go in. Mourning Bo and straightening out their daughter seems like great material for them.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

ICYMI:
Charles' TV interview from April:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSkeuZy0rtQ
(the tiny Days segment is around 2:20)

he definitely didn't know he would be returning when he did this interview
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Aug 30 2013, 02:36 PM
he definitely didn't know he would be returning when he did this interview
As Patsy said, she only first heard about things in mid-June.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Cool,I think it will take ALOT to straighten out Theresa though.

Keith
Member Avatar

Snowing Fan
Aug 30 2013, 02:49 PM
Cool,I think it will take ALOT to straighten out Theresa though.
That's why they're both coming back. ;)

Too much to hope Andrew isn't far behind?

james0479
Member Avatar

Keith
Aug 30 2013, 02:34 PM
Supergirlx2
james0479
blueskies

It would be reminiscent of Shane's letter to Marlena about Roman just before JT took over the role. That was such a great nod to history, so i hope that is the direction they go in. Mourning Bo and straightening out their daughter seems like great material for them.
It's heavy stuff for a brief stint (IF news of Bos death is part of it) but they can handle it. November sweeps would be a great time to tell that story and maybe that's part of the reason they've waited so long to tell it. It would also pack a powerful punch to the Christmas episodes, give KA Emmy worthy performances if material is right and finally put a period or at least a long .....to this Bo situation. Shane is perfect to deliver the news. I pray this is what happens!

And again I'm stoked I guessed correctly and first! Even if it wasn't a contest with the chance to win delicious scoop that I'd swear with my life I'd never ever share. ;) lol

james0479
Member Avatar

What I'm most irritated about is how I so dumbly missed the boat on writing Patsy Pease at the studio. If its a brief stint, she's prolly finished taping. How I'd LOVE an autograph pic of her. She's one of my all time favorite Days characters/actresses.

Keith
Member Avatar

james0479
Aug 30 2013, 02:57 PM
Keith
Aug 30 2013, 02:34 PM
Supergirlx2
james0479

It's heavy stuff for a brief stint (IF news of Bos death is part of it) but they can handle it. November sweeps would be a great time to tell that story and maybe that's part of the reason they've waited so long to tell it. It would also pack a powerful punch to the Christmas episodes, give KA Emmy worthy performances if material is right and finally put a period or at least a long .....to this Bo situation. Shane is perfect to deliver the news. I pray this is what happens!

And again I'm stoked I guessed correctly and first! Even if it wasn't a contest with the chance to win delicious scoop that I'd swear with my life I'd never ever share. ;) lol
Considering their last brief stunt together, I doubt that they'd shy away from too heavy. And while I didn't mind Patsy last time, hopefully she dials back any overacting she may or may not be tempted to do so all can enjoy ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply