Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Nikki/Dylan Spoiler via Nelson Branco's Twitter
Topic Started: Aug 30 2013, 06:33 PM (4,890 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Nelson has revealed on twitter that Dylan is Nikki's long lost son...

Quote:

Are you happy Dylan is Nikki's long-lost son? #YR

Quote:

It's not really her story... She's backburner after reveal.

Quote:

I have NOT heard Nikki's Dylan is her son with Jack. AT ALL. Don't put words in my mouth, kids. #YR

https://twitter.com/nelliebranco

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

I'd be excited if I actually trusted these writers. It's a big deal Nikki having a child outside of Victor but this will probably be a bust.

eruell

I don't remember Nikki ever giving up a baby! I hate how these writers keep adding back stories to characters that have been around since the beginning! Those of us who have been watching since the beginning know what a load of crap it is!! I suppose down the line it will be revealed that Paul is his Father, since Paul and Nikki have a history from their teenage years!
Edited by eruell, Aug 30 2013, 07:25 PM.

LPS
Member Avatar

If Dylan wasn't such a dull, I might care.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Oh, God, now Dylan is going to get a mother who just happens to live in the town he just happened to move to when he came back to reunite with his former love who just happens to be engaged to Nikki's other son who will now be his brother???

Geez Louise, this is not my idea of a swell time.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Ashtonion
Aug 30 2013, 11:50 PM
Oh, God, now Dylan is going to get a mother who just happens to live in the town he just happened to move to when he came back to reunite with his former love who just happens to be engaged to Nikki's other son who will now be his brother???

They should rename Genoa City, Coincidence Villages. :facepalm:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Daytime
Aug 30 2013, 06:33 PM
Nelson has revealed on twitter that Dylan is Nikki's long lost son...

Quote:

Are you happy Dylan is Nikki's long-lost son? #YR

Quote:

It's not really her story... She's backburner after reveal.

Quote:

I have NOT heard Nikki's Dylan is her son with Jack. AT ALL. Don't put words in my mouth, kids. #YR

https://twitter.com/nelliebranco

Oh good grief, I just read his whole twitter page, boy is he impressed with himself. :blah: :blah: :blah:
This business of Stitch being Nikki's son, :shame: although, now that they mentioned it, he does look like Paul, Dylan doesn't look like paul or nikki.

natdot99
Member Avatar

one of the worst storylines on the the Y&R, :soapbox:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

(I'm getting a migraine, :facepalm: Dizzy :chee: Sick to my stomach :yuk: All this story twisting and shit... :puke: )
Edited by BlissfulLily, Aug 31 2013, 07:08 AM.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Ashtonion
Aug 30 2013, 11:50 PM

And let's not forget that Victor's son's ex-wife is now married to Nikki's secret son with a baby that is really Victor's grandchild.........how do they keep this shit straight?!! :jj:

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

It just irritates the heck out of me that they are giving Dullan another major storyline!

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

(Gasppppppppppppp) Taking another breath just to read it all :D

BlueEyes28
Member Avatar

Love it.Really hope Paul is his father.IMO they look alike.
I can see Dylan & Sharon down the line and Nikki won't be happy.
Heh!

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

nahhhhhh, I think Sharon and Dylan are twins :D

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Bahaaa!!! Well who'd a thunk it, I sure did. LMAO. This is so ludicrous and yet predictable. Of course JFP is going to connect her golden boy + in her mind the star of the show to the canvas irrevocably. Oh, well. Doesn't matter to me anyway anymore since I won't be watching one syllable's worth of this show anymore.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I will just to see how bizarre and how much more they can rip apart characters and what was a good storyline!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply