Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for the week of September 2nd
Topic Started: Aug 30 2013, 06:34 PM (2,478 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvUcHow2V-I

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/weekly-preview-9313/n40201/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

NBC likes me - i'm shocked!!

for those who can't see it, it's Rafe complaining to Jordan that he wants to get out of his bed & go back to living his life followed by a few seconds of Rafe/Stefano with the overlaid dialogue of "is the man who threatened his life back to finish the job?" between the Rafe/Jordan & Rafe/Stefano bits.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

wanted to keep this celebration point separate:

it's not Dannifer, Bristen, or EJami!

:cheer:

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Now this one I liked!

MissLola
Member Avatar

This looks pretty good. I like that they are giving us the chance to get to know Rafe as more than just Sami's other half. And I like the fact that he is not being shoved down our throats five days a week, unlike certain other overrated characters. :glare:

Ellie

Pardon me if I'm a little annoyed that last week's promo featured Marlena, and her total airtime this week was about 1 minute 45 seconds.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Hallelujah! Finally, a promo that doesn't feature Ejami, Bristen or Dannifer. The soap gods are finally shining down on us!

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Ellie
Aug 30 2013, 07:15 PM
Pardon me if I'm a little annoyed that last week's promo featured Marlena, and her total airtime this week was about 1 minute 45 seconds.
Are you serious, :censored: that's all!!!??? :angry:

Ellie

TreasureCove
Aug 30 2013, 07:29 PM
Ellie
Yeah, no joke. She was in the promo and on one day this week (today). She was in a total of 3 or 4 extremely short scenes today, the first of which happened around the 14 minute mark. So maybe some were edited out - where's that smiley - :flipoff: - but either way it's very annoying. Sami and EJ having the same argument and going around in circles, Dannifer stinking up our screens, while Marlena and Victor are allotted a whole 2 minutes per week.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

I think this might be one of the least interesting promos I've seen. I can't believe fhey're wasting Stefano on this.

scifi7
Member Avatar

Talk about a fail. How exciting to see Rafe not being able to match wits with Stefano :drunk:

Geno Brady
Member Avatar

This seems really boring... but I have been bored with Days lately. EJami in today's episode was actually emotional and intellectual for once, which was good. I really think Days needs to pick it up and really start using their time more wisely. They need to write things out for the long scheme of things, it just seems like they're making things up as they go.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Boring! Have not missed Rafe at all.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Yet an uninteresting character/Rafe wasted on a promo, like someone said earlier Days / NBC should use the time more wisely both in terms of promos and episodes.

outrageous
Member Avatar

Come on Stephano, remember when smug Rafe was taunting EJ when he was in the hospital after Sami shot him in the head? Make it fun for us, give him a taste of his own medicine.

It looks sort of interesting, and I agree, a little diversity is good for the show.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Ellie
Aug 30 2013, 07:33 PM
TreasureCove
Aug 30 2013, 07:29 PM
Ellie
Yeah, no joke. She was in the promo and on one day this week (today). She was in a total of 3 or 4 extremely short scenes today, the first of which happened around the 14 minute mark. So maybe some were edited out - where's that smiley - :flipoff: - but either way it's very annoying. Sami and EJ having the same argument and going around in circles, Dannifer stinking up our screens, while Marlena and Victor are allotted a whole 2 minutes per week.
Victor & Marlena had more airtime this week than Hope did.

EJami & Dannifer need to go on a 3 month off-screen cruise!

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Aug 30 2013, 06:43 PM

But it's Rafe....

:sleep:

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Waste of 16 seconds if you ask me.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Aug 30 2013, 10:49 PM
Supergirlx2
Aug 30 2013, 06:43 PM

But it's Rafe....

:sleep:
he's not being shoved down our throats, so i can half tolerate him. the 3 pairings i mentioned i just really don't want to see on my screen at all any more.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Aug 30 2013, 10:02 PM
Victor & Marlena had more airtime this week than Hope did.

EJami Maggie & Dannifer need to go on a 3 month off-screen cruise!
Fixed :D

They should have made the promo about JJ's arrest, imo. Hope might have been included, since she is the one questioning JJ. I have no interest in anything Rafe. :sleep2:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply